another article laksh miffed with mahi

dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Laksh Lalwani miffed with Mahima Makhwana

During the shoot of a Holi event, Laksh Lalwani and Mahima Makhwana will be seen mesmerising the audience with their beautiful raasleela act. Even during media interactions, Laksh and Mahima were in a colourful mood playing Holi with each other. Amidst playing with colours, Mahima accidentally threw colour on Laksh's face which saw his shades falling to the ground. A miffed Laksh confronted Mahima and later walked out of the interactions. Mahima was left embarrassed in front of the media and she later excused herself and made way to her vanity van.

Few minutes turned into half an hour but none came out of their vans. After lots of cajoling both returned together to finish their interactions much to the appreciation of the media.

Go Back

https://www.absoluteindianews.com/post-id-12563.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well this is so unethical of Mr.lalwani !!! He just should not have left her like this in front of media! I thought of him a gentle man kinda boy but this is such a typical n cheap act by him  .come on man all this just for a pair of glares ðŸ˜¡ just ask ur fans . They'll gift u a thousands like that😆 but literally this is very disappointing of him .. n anyone noticed then mr lalwani too put thr colour on her face .on her full face . We all saw how he moved his hand on he face .n she did the same n ofcourse glares'd fall . Plus she didn't do it intentionally . Idk what to say but he is such a ************************** m hating him .literally hating him . I hope madhav's soul trasnfer in him 
And top of alll it's holi dude . ðŸ˜¡ 
P.s feeling sorry for us ... the cursed fans 
Edited by Iqraa17 - 8 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqraa17

Well this is so unethical of Mr.lalwani !!! He just should not have left her like this in front of media! I thought of him a gentle man kinda boy but this is such a typical n cheap act by him  .come on man all this just for a pair of glares ðŸ˜¡ just ask ur fans . They'll gift u a thousands like that😆 but literally this is very disappointing of him .. n anyone noticed then mr lalwani too put thr colour on her face .on her full face . We all saw how he moved his hand on he face .n she did the same n ofcourse glares'd fall . Plus she didn't do it intentionally . Idk what to say but he is such a ************************** m hating him .literally hating him . I hope madhav's soul trasnfer in him 

And top of alll it's holi dude . ðŸ˜¡ 

Yeah, I didn't like how he smeared the color on here face like that either. She clearly didn't like it. She looked so embarrassed and confused when he walked away too. I felt bad for her. 
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well this is so unethical of Mr.lalwani !!! He just should not have left her like this in front of media! I thought of him a gentle man kinda boy but this is such a typical n cheap act by him .come on man all this just for a pair of glares😡just ask ur fans . They'll gift u a thousands like that😆but literally this is very disappointing of him .. n anyone noticed then mr lalwani too put thr colour on her face .on her full face . We all saw how he moved his hand on he face .n she did the same n ofcourse glares'd fall . Plus she didn't do it intentionally . Idk what to say but he is such a ************************** m hating him .literally hating him . I hope madhav's soul trasnfer in him

And top of alll it's holi dude .😡

Well I kind of agree with u Iqra. It was just a pair of glasses n I think he dint need to over act that much and get angry bcoz it fell down. But I really don't think he's not a gentle boy anymore bcoz of this act if his. IIt's just that he unnecessarily lost his cool which he shudnt hav cuz he too applied colour on her face n she dint mind it. But that doesn't mean we hate him or call him a***** n all n call ourselves cursed fans n all. These small things do happen in any show btwn any leads. Can u think with that perspective that maybe he was already upset with something n he got furious over Mahima? Yes it's wrong bt it's again a small thing, n v ourselves r telling him this n if v only get angry over him what's the point!? What's d diff btwn us n him? R v trying to tell them to sort out things or by hating on him making situations even worse? Think abt it!
Iqraa17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

Well I kind of agree with u Iqra. It was just a pair of glasses n I think he dint need to over act that much and get angry bcoz it fell down. But I really don't think he's not a gentle boy anymore bcoz of this act if his. IIt's just that he unnecessarily lost his cool which he shudnt hav cuz he too applied colour on her face n she dint mind it. But that doesn't mean we hate him or call him a***** n all n call ourselves cursed fans n all. These small things do happen in any show btwn any leads. Can u think with that perspective that maybe he was already upset with something n he got furious over Mahima? Yes it's wrong bt it's again a small thing, n v ourselves r telling him this n if v only get angry over him what's the point!? What's d diff btwn us n him? R v trying to tell them to sort out things or by hating on him making situations even worse? Think abt it!

Actually i love mahi n hate those who hurt her n m not hating him just due to this act but he jas done it alot of times but this time he did in front of all ! N whatever he did is not a gentle act ! Plus even i am praying for their patch up and tweeting them n all but i think he should post a selfie or any kinda proof to confirm us because if he can over react infront of all then he should sort everything and should make everything clear n correct in front of all ,in front of media n should apologize her in front of all !!!
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually i love mahi n hate those who hurt her n m not hating him just due to this act but he jas done it alot of times but this time he did in front of all ! N whatever he did is not a gentle act ! Plus even i am praying for their patch up and tweeting them n all but i think he should post a selfie or any kinda proof to confirm us because if he can over react infront of all then he should sort everything and should make everything clear n correct in front of all ,in front of media n should apologize her in front of all !!!

Behaving rude with someone isnt a big deal, they are friends, they hav an understanding. Laksh being rude with Mahima doesnt make her weak. But when it comes in front of the media, its an insult. So the matter here is - Laksh has misbehaved only once with Mahima, in front of everyone, which is indeed embarrasing. And if Laksh did "cheap acts" like this very often, Mahima wuldnt hav been close / friendly with him. They would hav been professionals frm the start itself. Laksh like troubling Mahima and she enjoys it too, but she never knew he would get furious in her in front of the media. Idk y Iqra i feel ur trying to find reasons to hate him, when he doesnt deserve it. Its just a small matter which is expanded by adding mirch masala by the media and ur even getting into it. This happens in every show btwn every lead, and then they do patch up, getting the understanding bck. I think these 2 need a peaceful surrounding to sort out. Amongst all this hate and shit daayan track, theres not gonna b a sol, things will get worse. And dont u think he would hav apologised by now, maybe in front if media or maybe on the set? If he wouldnt hav, they wouldnt hav shared screen space later on, while interacting with the media. Its just bcoz media did not inform u, u think he's very arrogant and he hasnt apologised and all, which can / cannot b true. Media doesnt see good things, they see fights n gossips, which earn them footage n money. V really need to chill. And rahi baat Mahima ke exit ki, there Laksh is not at all at fault. If it was related to holi fight, Laksh would hav been reconsidered instead of Mahima. So theres definitely something missing frm this puzzle which v arent able to see, probably something from Mahima's side. Hopefully everything will b sorted out soon. And one more thing, its not necessary that Laksh posts a pic / selfie of them together. Even if Mahima posts no one becomes small or anything. So just dont tweet to laksh to put up a selfie, tweet to Mahima also for them same. And just take a chill pill Iqra 😉
Iqraa17 thumbnail

Noo sonikaax m not hating him for no reason. It's him who is making me hate him but ok lets leave it here as u can't change my mind n love for mahi n m not gonna make u believe my point😆 "no offence" n as far as selfie wali baat tou wo is lye mene kaha cz laksh misbehaved not mahi so he should sort it out n make everything clear ! But again its a looong debate .n i can go with it but i can't write tooo much ðŸ˜† n to make my perspective more clear i have to right alot so  let me take a chill pill😆