Why is Isha's parents doing their own daughter beghar?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Why r they selling d house n doing their daughter beghar? Anyone knows d reason?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No idea. :/ Plus I couldn't even hear her dad in the precap -_-
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The reason was nt given. The time she phoned her dad when the broker came only her side of convo was shown!
But i find it to be pretty rude. I mean ur selling the house where ur daughter, own daughter is staying. That too without prior notice. Ish dad didn't even infrm her in person. That was when ish called him that the matter was cnfirmed. Thats so nt done. Al of a sudden a broker comes n informs u, that too with the buying party tagging along. Atleast the gurls cud have been informed beforehand. Her dad seems like a big time idiot to me!Edited by awe10some - 8 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awe10some

The reason was nt given. The time she phoned her dad when the broker came only her side of convo was shown!
But i find it to be pretty rude. I mean ur selling the house where ur daughter, own daughter is staying. That too without prior notice. Ish dad didn't even infrm her in person. That was when ish called him that the matter was cnfirmed. Thats so nt done. Al of a sudden a broker comes n informs u, that too with the buying party tagging along. Atleast the gurls cud have been informed beforehand. Her dad seems like a big time idiot to me!

Luks like her parents r orthodox who don't wants her to be independent. Or her dad is actually her evil step-dad. In d precap, her dad luks such a horrible n scary person.