Isha is in for a big trouble

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
She is said to be most sensible n positive among d girls but she keeps on lying now n then both to her friends n Sahir. She now secretly does a favour to Sahir to help wid his career n Sahir already doubts her for it. Wat will happen if her doubts comes true? Normally, in other shows its d hero who does heroines d favour to help her wid her career but in dis show its d opposite. Wonder if Indian audience will like such things as they r used to see heroine inferior to d hero.
Cumn to d topic, I am getn more n more irritated wid Isha's lying. Luks like she will lose both her friends n Sahir in one moment. May be UC will come to know sumthn n create problems for Isha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My God! Sahir's line "I would lose my cool!" is enough to tell one that its going to be a disaster when Sahir will come to know about it. And boy I am so waiting for that to happen because it may lead to a lot.

Isha is someone who is scared of losing things that matter to her and so she does everything that she can to keep it and in the near future the house of lies she has made for herself is going to bring her down. :/

Chitra :)
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

My God! Sahir's line "I would lose my cool!" is enough to tell one that its going to be a disaster when Sahir will come to know about it. And boy I am so waiting for that to happen because it may lead to a lot.

Isha is someone who is scared of losing things that matter to her and so she does everything that she can to keep it and in the near future the house of lies she has made for herself is going to bring her down. :/

Chitra :)

@bold : He really said that? 
Isha is in damn huge trouble yaar!
But i love to watch angry Shantanu  ðŸ˜³
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mahn Isha is going to get into a big trouble soon. She is loosing both her friends & bf with her lies. Her friends might not be that heavy on her but Shahir definitely would blow her up once her lies are caught. 
P.S. would love to see angry Shantanu ;)
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu_LoveRain

@bold : He really said that?
Isha is in damn huge trouble yaar!
But i love to watch angry Shantanu 😳

Yup! Yup! He did! And she was like Sahir tum yhn mujhe threaten karne aaye ho? God! Their convo tells how nasty the situation will be!
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Actually this is wat the theme of this show...girl is making the career of his guy...if guys can do it y cant girls...vaise bhi har safal aadmi ke piche ek aurat ka haath hota hai😉...in this case its esha...waiting to see the eruption of volcano named saahir😃
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even am getting that feeling!
But fingers crossed. Let's hope wat we r predicting doesn't come true. But in case it happens, the repercussions shud nt be as bad as we r thinking.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rupita

Actually this is wat the theme of this show...girl is making the career of his guy...if guys can do it y cant girls...vaise bhi har safal aadmi ke piche ek aurat ka haath hota hai😉...in this case its esha...waiting to see the eruption of volcano named saahir😃

Dats wat I mentioned in my post on why can't girls do d favours wen in other shows everyone accepts d boys doing it to d girls finding it romantic. Then why dis male chauvinism now?