Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Deepika 24x7 @24x7DeepikaFC  

Deepika is among the 4 woman in India Todays 50 Power People list ranked at 48.

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Deepika Malaysia FC @TeamDeepikaMY  

As for the national honour, she (Deepika) will get her due there as well, with another performance though & I don't say this because I directed her (Deepika). Piku will be remembered forever as one of her most nuanced performances - Soojit Sircar

5 retweets4 likes
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Karan Johar would like to see Deepika team up with Fawad or Sidharth http://dnai.in/dgap 

NightonEarth thumbnail
Fans posting with Deepika's #Tissot ad in Bulgaria :) 

NightonEarth thumbnail

[PIC] New picture of Deepika Padukone and Vin Diesel on the sets of xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

NightonEarth thumbnail
SLB: "Kangana is an outstanding actress but deep in my heart, I wished Deepika or Priyanka had won. DP's performance was splendid."
NightonEarth thumbnail
[PIC] Deepika Padukone clicked in Mumbai today with interior designer, Vinita Chaitanya. 
NightonEarth thumbnail
Shoojit Sircar: "I would've loved if Deepika had got the Best Actress Award (National) because it was one of her best performances so far."
Shoojit Sircar: "I don't say this because I directed her. #Piku will be remembered forever as one of Deepika's most nuanced performances."
Shoojit Sircar: "As for the national honour, Deepika will get her due there as well, with another performance though."
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Deepika is on the cover for april on grazia  Edited by pikychu - 8 years ago
NightonEarth thumbnail
Bajirao Mastani's #NationalAwards: Best Director, Best Supporting Actress, Best Cinematography, and Best Choreography
Bajirao Mastani also won Best Sound Design, Best Sound Recording, and Best Production Design at the #NationalAwards!