||Shantanu Maheshwari: Aura of Sahir Bhasin||

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Shantanu Maheshwari is the reason many of us started to give the show a chance and are following it. After playing someone like Swayam Shekhawat who was a ultimate loverboy, he decided to come back onscreen with this character of Sahir Bhasin and so very obviously our curiousity was riding high.
And after seeing the first episode itself I think I knew why he chose it. There were two reasons as I understand,

One, Sahir is like poles apart from Swayam and is a challenge to play onscreen given the fact that Sahir is poles apart from Shantanu too.

Two, He is Shantanu Maheshwari. Predictable is Boring for him too.
And within a week itself he has shown so many shades of Sahir Bhasin. From sweet to angry to the one who cares to someone who is passionate about things that matter in his life, like music and Isha.

He makes Sahir Bhasin so SEXY to watch. His expressions during yesterday's confrontation scene were so BANG ON. His sincerity and effort to play Sahir to his perfection is like visible in every scene. His character intrigues me and a large part of it has to be with the way Shantanu is playing it. His character has many things to unfold and that tatoo adds one more mystery to him. I am so glad Shantanu took up a role like this and is doing justice to it as we all would expect him to do.

Even after saying all this, I would say given his character sketch who has a past and the past which effects his present, he should be given monolouges. I would love to know about his thought process, he would be more connectable that way.

Now that I am done here I would say, Go On and share your views about him too!

Chitra :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shantanu defines perfection πŸ˜³
Whatever he does... It's a treat to watch πŸ˜†
Sahir is really very different from swayam .. And it's interesting too, Though I love swayam more.. SWAYAM β€οΈ

The only thing that frighten me is about the screen space .. Now it's fine ..he gets at least 3-4-5 min .. though that isn't too fair for a famous actor like him! But yeah it's GIRLS on top , So..!
I hope we get at least a glimpse of him in every epi! 

.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
BANG ON! 
I feel its high time we saw a different shade in his character so i am so excited that he decided to play someone unconventional (Writer's muse). :D
But more so every episode that we get to know him i feel the layers will add on and more revelations will be made, that i am extremely excited about. My hopes are riding high, and oddly enough i already have a one shot in mind for this character, though beware it isn't necessarily straight forward as the show but he has already started stirring things up. 
Simply can't wait!

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True .. sahir and swayam are really different .. and even in loverboy mode , we can see the difference cause swayam has always been shy and calm and gentle , but sahir is open and fearless .. still there are lots of shades yet to be discovered and a well definition to the character other than being Isha BF is needed .. hope in time , we get to see that ...
As for shantanu , truly a gifted person ..❀️
Ali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes it's true #sahir is very different from swayam... Till now #Sahir looks aggressive and passionate. But still the character needs time to grow. I hope makers should focus on his own story too. And we can witness different shades of this character..
Shantanu pulls this charcter so well.. It's really treat to watch
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yes Shantanu is the reason most of us are watching it and I have been waiting like crazy since the day the announcement was made for the start of the show and Shantanu a part of it.

Obviously one reason he took it up is the variety of layers the show gives , it is just amazing! He has so much potential to grow doing this role provided it is handled carefully and since Palki ma'am is there I down think we Shan fans need to worry about thatπŸ˜ƒ

I am loving him till now , the way he is shown so passionate about things is what I like about Sahir! Shantanu told in his IV the exact things we are seeing from Sahir on the show , that just shows the depth to which he understands his character!πŸ‘

He is a hardworking guy and I am sure he'll add another feather to his cap with this show.!⭐️
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Oh yes Shantanu is the reason most of us are watching it and I have been waiting like crazy since the day the announcement was made for the start of the show and Shantanu a part of it.

Obviously one reason he took it up is the variety of layers the show gives , it is just amazing! He has so much potential to grow doing this role provided it is handled carefully and since Palki ma'am is there I down think we Shan fans need to worry about thatπŸ˜ƒ

I am loving him till now , the way he is shown so passionate about things is what I like about Sahir! Shantanu told in his IV the exact things we are seeing from Sahir on the show , that just shows the depth to which he understands his character!πŸ‘

He is a hardworking guy and I am sure he'll add another feather to his cap with this show.!⭐️

I so agree with you. Sahir is what he promised him to be. We gotta wait till his story starts unfolding. I think it would be quite interesting to watch his past story.
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I so agree with you. Sahir is what he promised him to be. We gotta wait till his story starts unfolding. I think it would be quite interesting to watch his past story.

Yes he has a past and I am pretty excited to know it!πŸ˜‰
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Yes he has a past and I am pretty excited to know it!πŸ˜‰

Mututal feelings bud! πŸ˜›
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sahir and swayam r poles apart. Swayam was the perfect ultimate loverboy while sahir has a past n his equation with ish was nt so gud til nw. Luking forward to shantanu playing sahir. Yeah screen space wud be l'il 4 him coz its GOT.
Shantanu is perfection n luking forward to his new role of a hot headed singer with a past. Love u shantanu. Ur gonna rock