LIVE CHAT with SHAKTI MOHAN (today 5PM IST)

Posted: 8 years ago
Hellooo,

Good news for all the Shakti Mohan fans!!!

👏

Shakti Mohan is going to be LIVE on IndiaForums' Facebook Page and Periscope.

Time: 5 pm IST
Date: 15th March, 2016, i.e. TODAY

All you have to do is Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Periscope to get notified about the live segment.

To ask questions, either comment below or tweet using #AskNrityaShakti (Dont forget to tag @indiaforums and @mohanshakti on your tweet) or post your questions on the FB post.

Questions regarding Shakti's #NrityaShaktiTour2016 will be preferred.

Well, there is a surprise too.
The best question selected by #Shakti will get a special treat from her...

Stay Tuned!!!
Edited by cuteluv - 8 years ago
Hi All,
I would suggest that please take questions / compliments from IndiaForums members who post them here before the LiveChat starts and ask them first.

Regards,
What is your favorite yummy healthy snack?
Hey, Shakti..

You are a reality show winner, which gave you high point to try in acting as well... but there are also dancers from lower class or small town who struggle for an opportunity, Why do they don't get what they deserve? Is it for their class, or higher opportunities are not meant for them?
Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 8 years ago
Hey Shakti,

A you know all girls are their Papa's princess. And i now you are too. So I want to ask you that, When did you felt as if your dad is proud of you? I know you got a lot of chance. Bu still there must be one moment where you  would have felt as if you achieved exactly what your dad wanted . And you could see the pride he held in his eyes for you.
hii shakti dii...I wanna say my really really proud of u di...whenever I hear anything about u nd ur achievements...I m filled with pride as if it's all done by me...
lots of love to you...

QUESTION
we have seen ur contempary Bollywood wacking etc.. wen are u showcasing ur solo typical western dance forms onstage ?
want to see shakti mohan in a new avtar...don't say soon..plz plz think abt it
Hey shakti dii
when r we going to see u in a movie as a lead??
Hi Shakti, My question for you is:-
When did you start learning dance? What inspired you to become an actor/dancer?
HI SHAKTI

I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW IS THAT YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED AND STILL U MAINTAIN YOURSELF SO SIMPLE THAT WE CONNECT WITH YOU SO EASILY,LIKE YOU ARE A GIRL NEXT DOOR AND INSTANTANEOUSLY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ? 
Hii shakti
what diet do you take everyday?