Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb post.👏
Happy b'day Ranaji..🥳and Sid is perfect and amazing as Ranaji..though i have seen Sid before too in some of his projects but not fully but really he's an awesome actor and so talented ..👏and even after Cv's made the char.so inconsistent and butchered it badly,its Sid who still manage to outshine in that too,and he's so dashing as the King of Ameerkot..love him as Ranaji.😳
BertieWooster thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Berts you have summed up what i feel too, you have echoed my feelings too, he is the bestest Ranaji i would have asked for, you saw him for the first time in ETR2 and i have seen his all previous shows Mahi Way, Rishta.Com, then in episodics of Savdhan India, Meri Aashiqui, Gustakh Dil in bits here and there but must admit never noticed him before, started watching ETR2 for Drashti Dhami coz i am her die hard fan and shall remain one forever but Siddhant just blew me away with his phenomenal acting as Ranaji, his poise, his gait, his personality, his charm is something which can't be ignored and now i am truly in love with him.  I fall short of words when it comes to describe Siddhant, he is PERFECT, a thorough gentleman.

Thanks Ananya...I did watch parts of some of the shows that you refer to after I started watching ETR2...

He is truly a wonderful actor!
BertieWooster thumbnail

Originally posted by: sishtyfan

hi bertie !! 😊
was missing u nd ur posts nd as always its awesome 👏 u have summed it up all !!
Siddhant has really raised the standards of acting which i think will be quite difficult for other young actors to match up to!!he is fabulous as ranaji!!
Happy birthday to Siddhant !!

Thank you!

Yes..he has indeed high standards!
BertieWooster thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

Superb post.👏
Happy b'day Ranaji..🥳and Sid is perfect and amazing as Ranaji..though i have seen Sid before too in some of his projects but not fully but really he's an awesome actor and so talented ..👏and even after Cv's made the char.so inconsistent and butchered it badly,its Sid who still manage to outshine in that too,and he's so dashing as the King of Ameerkot..love him as Ranaji.😳

Thank you Deepti!

Yes, he is indeed dashing...!
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post berts👏

I wish you a very very happy returns of the day Siddhant Karnick !! I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life.

I saw him as a vampire in a show and was a bit scared of him.And later on saw him in an episodic show where he came as a soldier😳, and then he came as ranaji and stole our hearts..He's such a wonderful and a versatile actor😳.Just love him as ranaji!!⭐️
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Raj!!how are you? 
Its good to see you,Bertie and Genny after a long time!
Siddhant made me scared when he played vampire..