ShraMan SS: Universe loves to play games IMP NOTE:PG 20 (DISCONTINUE)

KRITII thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue:
The court room was quite.

All were seated.

Some happy , some sad.

Their hearts said to move away from here but the mind wanted revenge.

The universe had some other plans.

Location 1 : Court Room
Scene:
Both suman and shravan are in the court for their divorce, suman was heartbroken and refused to even see shravan's face.
. Shravan on the other hand was confused at what's happening around him
. Should he be happy about it or cry as the 2 most important persons in his life just left him.
Of course suman has always been there in his heart from childhood but this second person had just entered their life but it disappeared seeing their love rather hatred towards each other.

Hola peeps
this is my second attempt on writing anything on ShraMan
please give me your opinions
So like it and I need you're feedback via comments.
I'll update only if you guys liked d idea as there will be a lot of drama and loads of romance or if you don't like it I'll scrap d idea.
Love kriti :)
and yaa one more thing gimme a nice name na for this SS
Edited by KRITII - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KRITII thumbnail
INDEX
Prologue : Page 1
PART 1 : Page 1
PART 2: Page 5
PART 3: Page 7
PART 4: Page 11
PART5: Page 15
Edited by AMAYASTARSS - 8 years ago
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow ... It sounds interesting... Please update it soon...
Amrtina thumbnail
Nice prologue 
Continue soon 
KRITII thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Oh wow ... It sounds interesting... Please update it soon...

thankk youu
I'm done writing with chap1 so will upload by evening 😊
- kriti :)
KRITII thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amrtina

Nice prologue

Continue soon

thanks will upload by evening πŸ˜›
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMAYASTARSS

thankk youu
I'm done writing with chap1 so will upload by evening 😊
- kriti :)

waiting-2 😳
KRITII thumbnail
PART1
The court room was quite.
All were seated.
Some happy , some sad.
Their hearts said to move away from here but the mind wanted revenge.
The universe had some other plans.

Location 1 : Court Room
Scene:
Both suman and shravan are in the court for their divorce, suman was heartbroken and refused to even see shravan's face. Shravan on the other hand was confused at what's happening around him. Should he be happy about it or cry as the 2 most important persons in his life just left him. Of course suman has always been there in his heart from childhood but this second person had just entered their life but it disappeared seeing their love rather hatred towards each other.
//
Flashback:
Suman and shravan had a heated argument maybe that was their last one which lead to a place where they are now.
Shravan left the room and went somewhere to be alone.
Suman was heartbroken, Suddenly she felt a pain in her stomach , it was unbearable, she cried loudly
all came running to help her and took her to the hospital.
Doctors took her directly to the ICU. Pushkar tried calling Shravan but it was of no use.
Doctors came out , it was an early miscarriage , the baby was only 6days old.
Suman was amazed at how life played games with her , first took away shravan and now this yet to be born baby. She wanted to see shravan but he wasn't there.
'Enough is enough' suman said to herself. The person who hates her and is not even bothered to meet her after knowing this news . doesn't deserve to be in her life. This thought did hurt her a lot but it was necessary to make shravan realise what he is about to lose in his life.
Shravan came back home only to find suman not there. He should be happy about it isn't it but he just wanted to see her, entering his room...Each and every thing reminded him of her. Pushkar entered the room and broke the news to him.
Shravan stood there still, his own baby...that mere thought gave him immense happiness... but it was no more. When suman needed him the most , he wasn't there. How ashamed he felt of himself. He picked up the phone to call her, he even dialed her no. But cancelled the call , there was no courage in him to face her and at the same moment suman also picked her cell as if she knew that it was shravan's call but the screen was blank. Their hearts were broken about this sudden change but in reality they just needed each other //

TO BE CONTINUED

NOTE:
guys for now I have uploaded chap1 but I'm disappointed with the response I'm getting.
There are hardly 2 comments on this SS . if we all writers are putting in so much efforts to writeany fanfic for your eentertainment and try to upload the next part asap so that you all don't have to wait more so why can't you all also like it and give a comment. It hardly takes 10 seconds to do so. It's my humble request to all those who are reading as well as the silent readers pls just appreciate us at least for the work we are doing , imay sound rude but I felt bad about it.
Those who need pm , buddy me.
-kriti
Edited by AMAYASTARSS - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really interesting.  Continue soonπŸ˜›
nicky13 thumbnail
Aww thanks for the update dear ... Aww they r in pain... But why they r in that situation... Want to know more about their this condition... But for that I have to wait for your next update... Thanks once again for this awesome story...