Apka ram nahin mera Bharat -kaikeyi

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Cvs take a bow. What a dialogue. Shows how anger,insecurity and fear make apne ko paraya. And interesting things to note it was father and mother standing. And ram became father's and Bharat mothers. Till few hrs ago ram was kaikeyi son.she wanted first right on all his life decision. And now he became her steps son.see what power does. Even then kaikeyi wanted pledge on ram because she didn't trust dasrath. Even in anger kaikeyi had more confidence on her steps son than her husband. That's scene beautifully depicted how children life becomes collateral damage when trust breaks between parents. In their ego clashes the life of kids bear unspeakable suffering. Only if present day parents understand this. Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shruthi,  well said 😊
I liked the contrasts in the kaikeyi of before and kaikeyi today. The selfless kaikeyi of before has been replaced by an angry and vengeful woman who not only has forgotten what Ram is like or rather has decided to go blind where Ram is concerned but this is a kaikeyi who has failed to understand her own son Bharath.

Dasharath fell into the trap of his own promises. It is hence said that one should never promise in haste. The consequences could be devastating. 
The mother and father are debating on something that the children would have to resolve with their sacrifices. 
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today episode was very well put together. 
I also liked the contrast between the warrior kk who was selfless and the kk who was brainwashed into becoming selfish. 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful post..
truly today was bang on epi..
mere Ram Se Aapka Ram
As You Sow So Shall You Reap so perfect for this
D sow n now he will reap...but the price will be paid by his children..
truly Power makes ppl blind...insecurity makes ppl blind...ppl forget to see what is wrong what is right..n those words which r coming from their mouth...
Right now KK is blinded by insecurity anger ...thanks to D then Manthara...
truly said shruthi..
Parents do n children suffer.. 4 couples will paid the price for this
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in the begaining of geeta, dhritarshtra says the same thing, "mamakah", my sons, this is the same putramoh which will be fatal for the raghukul. but, raam will not fight but will agree to take the vanvaas, even this act will kill the enemies within dasharatha kaikeyi and manthara.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I bet he regretted having 3 wives towards the end!! 😆😆

Shreya
mango27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post and well put. 
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes di
Wonderful
How the line divides u from me
Them from we
One moment he turns to be a outsider ...
A moment ago he resided in heart
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Winderful post 
I agree with you,our fears and insecurities are our main enemies and if we let them control us then we are destroying ourself and our our relations.When Manthara brainwashed Kaikeyi, kaikeyis insecurities got the better of her and she forgot about her love for Ram and became selfish
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on Shruthi di 
Well said 👏

This is what insecurity makes u do, her insecurity that Dashrat's love for her has diminished, made her so much vengeful that she couldn't see her son.. Just few days back she used to announce Ram is her son, she has the authority on him...
But today he became Dashrat's son..

Yes that saugandh of Ram thing ... Really she still trusts Ram more than Dashrat.. But then sending that son on exile ? 
So today her anger for Dashrat became greater than her love for Ram...