Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
its just a very bad news to hear
i hope its false otherwise that will be a beautiful jodi ruined,their bond was so beautiful and strong as Madhvini, but this season 2 has just ruined the show
sunshine2016 thumbnail

Hi everyone

Do check this video out, might explain the article that we just read. I'm new to this forum and watch the show occasionally.The leads do share a great chemistry.

Found this video while browsing for andtv's holi event, can't post the link being a newbie. So you can try to google the name below to see.

&Tv Serial Cast At Holi Masti 2016 | Fagua Express

Edited by sunshine2016 - 8 years ago
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine2016

<h1><font size="2">Hi everyone</font></h1>

<font size="2">Do check this video out, might explain the article that we just read. I'm new to this forum and watch the show occasionally.The leads do share a great chemistry.</font>

<font size="2">Found this video while browsing for andtv's holi event, can't post the link being a newbie. So you can try to google the name below to see.</font>

<h1><font size="2">&Tv Serial Cast At Holi Masti 2016 | Fagua Express</font>

</h1>

Hey, thanks for this one!
Guys, the end was scary bit i still feel Laksh was joking with her. Bcoz if u see peoperly, he tells her something and goes away wearing his glasses and in style and she's wondering what hapened. He was in a good mood so i think he was just teasing her for sure! I wish i could see the part where he reconciles things with her. Its bura na mano holi hai so o guess he was just teasing her. And i dont think they hav had a fight b4 this event (bcoz of consummation) bcoz they were very comfortable dancing with each other, laughing out lpud n all. Do chck this link m lemme know ur opinions Holi Masti
Ps- even the video is called holi masti so i guess its only a masti from Laksh's side.
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

agree but even if they were cordial for the media but then again they would have not really been that comfortable with their camaraderie in the pom pom video

Bacha that Pom Pom video was ages ago.
Anyway let's not fret our heads, and wait for amazing LaksHima performance.
It might be all masala from the media to add spice to the young couple. As for slapping Mahima has beaten Laksh more than we can count so why would Laksh crib on one slap. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So we all should relax and pray for them. They are young hot blood ๐Ÿ˜‰
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

Hey, thanks for this one!
Guys, the end was scary bit i still feel Laksh was joking with her. Bcoz if u see peoperly, he tells her something and goes away wearing his glasses and in style and she's wondering what hapened. He was in a good mood so i think he was just teasing her for sure! I wish i could see the part where he reconciles things with her. Its bura na mano holi hai so o guess he was just teasing her. And i dont think they hav had a fight b4 this event (bcoz of consummation) bcoz they were very comfortable dancing with each other, laughing out lpud n all. Do chck this link m lemme know ur opinions Holi Masti
Ps- even the video is called holi masti so i guess its only a masti from Laksh's side.

i agree just watched it looked lik they were teasing one another but then he said something and mahi was left confused maybe thts why she did not interact during the e24 iv and tc before getting their facts right decided to publish it adding masala i really hope its masti from laksh's side 
sunshine2016 thumbnail
No problem and does look like a minor thing from the video. Anyways wish them well and hope everything is sorted ๐Ÿ˜Š
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueflames

Bacha that Pom Pom video was ages ago.
Anyway let's not fret our heads, and wait for amazing LaksHima performance.
It might be all masala from the media to add spice to the young couple. As for slapping Mahima has beaten Laksh more than we can count so why would Laksh crib on one slap. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So we all should relax and pray for them. They are young hot blood ๐Ÿ˜‰[/QUOTE

like the way u described them as young hot blood๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ mahima literally does beat laksh a lot so tht slap would not really count๐Ÿ˜† watched the video i hope its just masti

sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

i agree just watched it looked lik they were teasing one another but then he said something and mahi was left confused maybe thts why she did not interact during the e24 iv and tc before getting their facts right decided to publish it adding masala i really hope its masti from laksh's side 

omg rose... listen... this e24 thing i just saw, when Laksh says "as u can see" and shows towards Mahima she does smile, but its kind of a funny smile, like as if in her mind she's thinking "ya we had so much of fun with u playing pranks on me" and Laksh was smiling n smiling away so i dont think they've had a spat. also Mahi maintains her distance from him bcoz I GUESS she wants to be safe from his pranks, its not that she isnt comfortable with him or something. theres still a part missing of this puzzle, but as of now i can make out that ITS NOTHING other than tellychakkar's masala.
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

omg rose... listen... this e24 thing i just saw, when Laksh says "as u can see" and shows towards Mahima she does smile, but its kind of a funny smile, like as if in her mind she's thinking "ya we had so much of fun with u playing pranks on me" and Laksh was smiling n smiling away so i dont think they've had a spat. also Mahi maintains her distance from him bcoz I GUESS she wants to be safe from his pranks, its not that she isnt comfortable with him or something. theres still a part missing of this puzzle, but as of now i can make out that ITS NOTHING other than tellychakkar's masala.

their is i watched it again she did smile when scatching her forehead and seeing her kinda quiet laksh's smile kinda vanished as well wish we get few more segments tht would help in solving the puzzle and as far as tc stated they have only a professional relationship they need to get their facts right cuz in the forum 32 iv they behaved themselves during a dinner which lead to their friendship tc have just lost it 
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hhahaha i just watched the video.
Pura performance Dekh Lia ๐Ÿ˜†

As for Laksh walking out, it's nothing of that sort. Bacha naraz hogaya. Mahima mana le gi usko chocolate de kar. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
He might have mouthed "baad mey dekhta hoon tmhe ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†