Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

dunnoone thing that confuses me is that the article states that they hardly speak ok so why would people who dont speak would hit one another and the other cannot even take his eyes of her even suppose they had that fight during the e24 seg mahi did look pissed of and now we know why laksh still was somewhere looking at her

I don't trust this article 😡
Rose you told me na laksh retweeted and liked the video posted..then what is this article?
It may be that while playing colors some went into his eyes so he may have left annoyingly..that doesn't mean they are not in talking terms 🥱 and more over that they alwaz fight and they themselves have made it clear in IVs.. I believe even this may have happened they may have sort out for now.
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

I don't trust this article 😡
Rose you told me na laksh retweeted and liked the video posted..then what is this article?
It may be that while playing colors some went into his eyes so he may have left annoyingly..that doesn't mean they are not in talking terms 🥱 and more over that they alwaz fight and they themselves have made it clear in IVs.. I believe even this may have happened they may have sort out for now.

even i dont  trust it cuz did u check my post above as i stated that even if they hardly talked to one another laksh would have never looked at her like that since eveytime he is always looking at her then this does not link their behaviour as stated in the article hope they have sorted it one of them needs to come upfront and be clear cuz no wonder no selfies n all 
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Of course this article is false as they said , they were always formal but its not like that.
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i somehow dont believe this article. or probably i dont want to believe this article.
first thing is bcoz this article says that they have been sharing a professional rapport on sets which is COMPLETELY FALSE.
Second thing - it says Laksh left the event angrily aftr they played holi, again false bcoz after they played holi and then gave the interview.
third thing - i cant imagine Laksh saying cut cut simply or Laksh falsely accusing Mahima of slapping him unnecessarily at the event (unless he would b teasing her)
fourth - Laksh n Mahi usually RT all articles that come, Laksh RTed the spring wala article, Mahi even RTed the videos of rehearsal and event that AKH_FC posted so i think there isnt a BIG issue btwn them.
i still tried to tweet to them to clear all differences, u guys also go ahead.
ps- Laksh posted something on snap from the sets where they usually photoshoot.
> He's clicking someone, hopefully Mahima ðŸ˜‰
>Someone is clicking him, again hopefully Mahima😆
n i srsly think v need to chill, lets do one thing - we'll keep tweeting to them to patch up n give us a pic hope it works.
pps- all actors fight atleast once then patch up quickly, i hope things dont get bitter than this. or else SEASON 2 is GONE
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

lol i somehow dont believe this article. or probably i dont want to believe this article.

first thing is bcoz this article says that they have been sharing a professional rapport on sets which is COMPLETELY FALSE.
Second thing - it says Laksh left the event angrily aftr they played holi, again false bcoz after they played holi and then gave the interview.
third thing - i cant imagine Laksh saying cut cut simply or Laksh falsely accusing Mahima of slapping him unnecessarily at the event (unless he would b teasing her)
fourth - Laksh n Mahi usually RT all articles that come, Laksh RTed the spring wala article, Mahi even RTed the videos of rehearsal and event that AKH_FC posted so i think there isnt a BIG issue btwn them.
> He's clicking someone, hopefully Mahima ðŸ˜‰
n i srsly think v need to chill, lets do one thing - we'll keep tweeting to them to patch up n give us a pic hope it works.
pps- all actors fight atleast once then patch up quickly, i hope things dont get bitter than this. or else SEASON 2 is GONE

sonika that is so motivating how do u get this hope because of season 2 i have literally begun to give up now agree just checked their twitter they would have not retweeted those videos if they really had an arguement plus during the outdoor shoots at a late night dinner they were themselves when they proper spoke n had a dance from which their friendship begun even vrushali admitted it since she was there as well and tht cant be a proffessional rapport and seriosuly hope we do get a photoshoot of them why not tweet forum 32 asking for a photoshoot of them and plus that t shirt he is wearing makes me think he is in the look of krish

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

sonika that is so motivating how do u get this hope because of season 2 i have literally begun to give up now agree just checked their twitter they would have not retweeted those videos if they really had an arguement plus during the outdoor shoots at a late night dinner they were themselves when they proper spoke n had a dance from which their friendship begun even vrushali admitted it since she was there as well and tht cant be a proffessional rapport and seriosuly hope we do get a photoshoot of them why not tweet forum 32 asking for a photoshoot of them and plus that t shirt he is wearing makes me think he is in the look of krish

lol first i too was in a shock but then i tried to analyse that shit and came to this conclusion. there are some negative points too, like no selfie, short segments and all, but if u see the rehearsal video and even the IF segment, they are like very comfortable with each other. and that pic which i posted of them playing holi seems like a happy pic, even tho its their bck lol, dont think Laksh blasted anyone, and ok if he did i think he would hav sorted out things, hes very short temperedbut for a short while, i guess they would hav reconciled / sorted by now.
EDITED: that outfit looks like Karan to me tho
Edited by Sonikaaaax - 8 years ago
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

> He's clicking someone, hopefully Mahima😉
pps- all actors fight atleast once then patch up quickly, i hope things dont get bitter than this. or else SEASON 2 is <font size="7" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">GONE</font>

Exactly this is what I am saying..they gave bytes after playing holi..so how come not in talking terms 😡
Stupid writers they need to get their facts right we all know when laksh is infront of camera he is alwaz reserved and mahi sides him litle bit..but that doesn't mean they only share a professional rapport..they are too young to behave like mature people and keep things too seriously..we all know na they fight,tease and get upset..but then they patch up..they are simple kids of their age so let them be ask the writers not to hype any issue..stipid one 😡
Okay I agree mahi after playing holi in IV was little detached from laksh but that may be coz of their recent tashan as article suggest something must have happened but its normal between them I am sure laksh may have patched up later coz when mahi ignored her statement in IV..his face was visible that he noticed her disappointment..and he likes her so much that they patch up sooner or later.
So plzz I don't believe this article..they need to know everyone is not equal naughty and comfortable before camera..some are hesitant too..and we better know lakshima chemistry offscreen..

False article mere on predictions 😡
Now I wish lakshima should stop everyone's mouth with a selfie...plzz do it lakshima..its much needed now.

Exactly this is what I am saying..they gave bytes after playing holi..so how come not in talking terms 😡
Stupid writers they need to get their facts right we all know when laksh is infront of camera he is alwaz reserved and mahi sides him litle bit..but that doesn't mean they only share a professional rapport..they are too young to behave like mature people and keep things too seriously..we all know na they fight,tease and get upset..but then they patch up..they are simple kids of their age so let them be ask the writers not to hype any issue..stipid one 😡
Okay I agree mahi after playing holi in IV was little detached from laksh but that may be coz of their recent tashan as article suggest something must have happened but its normal between them I am sure laksh may have patched up later coz when mahi ignored her statement in IV..his face was visible that he noticed her disappointment..and he likes her so much that they patch up sooner or later.
So plzz I don't believe this article..they need to know everyone is not equal naughty and comfortable before camera..some are hesitant too..and we better know lakshima chemistry offscreen..

Now I wish lakshima should stop everyone's mouth with a selfie...plzz do it lakshima..its much needed now.

exactly my point. they would hav fought, bt it musnt be THAT big what they hav written it to be like. it might just hav been a verbal spat. and by now i guess they would hav patched up too. n u know there hav been many cases where tellychakkar is actually given false news. so i cant completely trust this article. i just need a confirmation from them now. plus as much as i hav seen Gul Khan in videos and even Vrushali, i dont think they'll let this fight be on for long, they too know these guys are mere teens and fights do happen so i guess they'll also be in this patching process. and in today's snap, Laksh seemed to be happy so i guess everything's fine.
But if this article is true, people will take Laksh to be arrogant (which he is not, its just his short tempered and reserved nature) and probably his fan following will reduce and he's completely gone then, until he sorts things out with Mahima. i just hope im wrong.
dreamyrose thumbnail

yes i agree ammu they need to shut everyone s mouth with  a LaksHima selfie plzz do it ASAP yeah no wonder why he looked at her and seeing her quite he was kinda dissapointed gonna wacth the video again to analyse him and ammu i agree they are teens they fight tease pull legs its normal between teens i am a teen myself so i how it so lets just rule this article out