Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

I so loved Yash's anger but now how will he carry himself forth
what  about Aarti

Thanks Taahir for commenting ðŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

This was an amazing update. Totally enjoyed reading it especially Yash's innermost thoughts. I was glad Aarti got a chance to read them and decide immediately to come clean with him about her past. Fantastic job as always. 

Thanks so much Saf.

Yes it's a good thing that Aarti came across that book and read his thoughts. She revealed whole truth in forth to the whole family. Now she needs to face Yash, who's already so angry with her. 
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

Congratulations on the new OS Waiting for Aarya meeting

Thank you Sara ðŸ¤—
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fandu

Nikki thank you for the new OS.  I like it.  Anxious to see Yash's reaction when Arti meets him in Mumbai to reveal the truth about her being divorced.  Waiting to see how this will all unfold.  I feel for Arti and Ansh.  Let's see what happens next.

Thanks Mandy so much. After a long time I'm reading a comment from you which I missed so much. I'll be posting the next chapter in few minutes. You'll get your answers then ðŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I felt like I'm watching PV once again Nikki.

I love this track which CV's killed.
I can read about this any time.
I love the way you reasoned out Yash's anger. 
I think yu gave the similar reason for Yash's anger in a another story. It is " The night that changed everything" if I'm right.

I love this reason.  Now waiting for the next part.  I can't wait. It's just super.

My mind reader Kate even I felt like I was watching PV while writing this OS. Especially the third part that I'm working on right now. As I'm remembering more and more scenes from PV I'm getting more and more inspired to work on it 

I don't remember what exactly I had showed in TNTCE as Yash's POV in the form of his entry in Aarti's dairy. But I'm sure that this one is totally different from that OS

Next part is coming up in few minutes ðŸ˜³

lovely_nikki thumbnail

This is my fiction, My imagination. So please don't copy it and post it somewhere else without My Permission.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Hey friends

Few members inbox is full so I can't send them PM's. Please friends do clear your inbox from time to time so that you can PM's on my updates ðŸ˜³

In the first chapter I had said that this is a two part OS. But then some of my readers raised few questions on Yash and his anger. I usually answer individually on all comments. This time I was about to do the same then realized that instead of giving them same answers, which were going be very long, why not to give a whole new chapter as their answer?

So I've decided to give one more chapter. If I get in the mood and get more scenes in my mind then I'll end up giving two more chapters instead of one.

One of the questions that they asked is how could Yash leave Aarti and go to Mumbai without confronting her?

Well duh! He didn't go because he wanted to, he went because I sent him. ðŸ˜†

I wanted them to reunite in Mumbai as this is from where they distanced. 

Plus don't we know that Sindhia family members, including kids, barge in AarYa's room without knocking? 😡 And our AarYa have this habit of not closing and locking the door. 🤔 So I decided to send them to Mumbai where they will be all alone to confront, reconcile, reunite and then romance as much as they want. ðŸ˜†

So get ready as Aarti is about to make Yash's world topple in the below chapter. ðŸ˜³

------------------------------------------

"Sinful Night"

Chapter - 2

Mumbai Beach House

Coming to Mumbai turned out to be a curse for him. He wanted to get away from her to give her some space and to give himself some space from all the tension that had stormed between them after their last Mumbai trip.

She had already distanced herself from him, for the way he had behaved with her. He had accused her, insulted her to the extent that now she couldn't stand the sight of him. Isn't that what he wanted after she had cheated him? Yes... Then why was he hurting so much. Why was he missing her so much? Why he still loved her so much and longed for her?

Everything here in Mumbai reminded of her. Every nook and corner, that were once filled with Arpita's memories are now filled with her memories. Her smile, her laughter, her naughty banters, her teasing were present everywhere. He closed his eyes and she was there. He opened his eyes and he wanted to see her. He was sure soon he will lose his mind, his sanity forever.

Bhawari and Chagan were still here to take care of him and his necessities. But he had asked them not to come as weather had once again became unpredictable. Still Bhawri came once a day to cook for him.  No one was home. Bhawri must've left already and he had strictly instructed her not to come for next few days. as it was going to rain heavily.

It was around late afternoon and he had returned to the beach house early as he had a slight headache. All he wanted to do was to chat with his kids and ask about her. And then try to go to bed early. Opening the door as he entered the house, he heard some noises coming from kitchen. One must be Bhawari, but who could be the other person? It sounded like a woman's voice from a distance. 

Out of curiosity he went to see who the other person was. He dropped his bag on the floor as he saw the back of that person. He'd recognize it anywhere. Even in his sleep. His hands had always ached to touch and caress that back and the person to whom it belonged.

Hearing the noise Aarti too stilled. She knew he was home and it was time to face her past, present and future which was this one man... YashJi.

"What are you doing here?". His voice was calm but his mind and soul were hit by lightning. 

Bhawri understood that it was time for her to leave. She told Aarti that her phone number was in the phonebook list and to call her if they needed something. Aarti just nodded. They waited for Bhawri to leave. When they heard the door closing behind her, Aarti turned to face the person whom she had been avoiding and who had been avoiding her the same.

He repeated his question. All she did was to come out in the living room. He noticed a suitcase and her purse lying in one corner. Opening her purse she took out a book. He recognized it. It was his notepad.

"You went through my things behind my back?"

"No I didn't. It fell from the drawer when I was searching for your file yesterday morning. I read my name in it and I couldn't stop myself from reading it. I had to confront you and ask you if whatever you've written in this is true or not. I mean the part where you mentioned that you are in love with me"

He wanted to say Yes. Yes that he was in love with her. But once again her face had reminded him of the hurt and pain that she had given him by cheating and lying to him. "No... It's not true. It was a moment of weakness. I would never love a person who lies and cheats to get what they want". They both knew he was lying.

"Yes why would you love someone who cheated you! Who made you drunk and seduced you!" She whispered.

Something struck to him. "Are you pregnant? Is that why you are here?". 
She placed her hand on her tummy and closed her eyes. A second later when she opened her eyes and looked at him, she got scared. For a second she felt as if he's stopped breathing as he waited for her answer.

"No I'm not...l"

He looked up in the air and whispered a Thank You. She felt as if he had ripped her heart apart. She touched her tummy again. "Sadly I'm not Pregnant!"

"Sadly?". He scoffed. "You should feel lucky that you are not pregnant. Considering the  Sin that we..."

"Sin?... What you call as sin is love for me. Yes I made a promise to your mother that I'll change you, that I'll make you smile again and live your life again. But I never made any promises to her that I'll make you drunk and then sleep with you".

He wanted to believe her. But his mind was not ready to believe after the conversation that he had heard between her and his mother. "Don't you have any shame, any regrets of what you did?"

She shook her head. "My only regret is that I don't remember a single moment of the most beautiful night of my life when I was in your arms and you had made love to me. I wish I had become pregnant so that I could have spent the rest of my life loving and taking care of that baby"

She paused for a second as she was out of breath.  "If spending a night with my husband, whom I love the most is a shameful thing, then yes I'm ashamed of it. If it means me ending in your arms a sin then yes I'm ready to commit this sin again and again". 

He shook his head in disbelief. 

"I know you won't believe a word I say. Yes it's true that I don't remember a single second, a single moment of that night. But I am sure of one thing, my submission to you was not out of my wifely duty or my promise to your mother. I was in love with you. Even in my subconscious mind, unconscious state, I gave myself to you because I loved you. I still do"

She then told him that she had realized that she had fallen for him the day he almost drowned and she had walked on burning coal to save his life. Her love for him kept increasing after that. The real reason why she wanted to come to Mumbai was that she wanted to spend time with him as his friend, for she was not expecting him to love her in return. Despite everything he did after their return from Mumbai she never stopped loving him. 

He wasn't able to avert his eyes from hers. This time he could read her eyes. His heart screamed at him that this time she was saying the truth. There was no cheat, deceit or lies in her eyes. Her eyes were purely reflecting what was in her heart. And that was that she loved him. She loved him as much as he loved her. Or maybe more...

She too read his eyes this time. They showed that he trusted her this time. That he was ready to reciprocate and confess his love for her. But there was something very heavy hanging between them. There was this one truth, or rather one lie that had been told to him before their marriage, that needed to come out in the open.

"There is one more truth that you need to know. For which I'm here. I know it will destroy everything between us. Nothing will ever be the same. But I can't hide it anymore. I need to tell you now"

His heart accelerated. "What truth?"

"It's more of a lie that had been told to you and your family before our Punar Vivah". She trembled for she was about to step into a storm that will destroy her whole world. But she had to brace this storm. Alone. Then composed herself and told him how he and his family were lied to and kept in the dark about her being a divorcee. She told him everything related to Prashant and how he had left her while she was pregnant. She left nothing out. 

He heard a loud thunder. He wasn't sure if it was the lightening outside or the thunder of his heart breaking into millions, trillions of pieces. He moved back and stumbled. She tried to reach to him. He raised his hand in a gesture to stop her from coming near him.

Without saying a word, he turned and went in his room. She sank on the floor and cried her heart out. For she had once again broken the heart of her love.

Whether a second passed, or a minute or an hour she had no idea for how long she sat there in the same condition. When she came to her senses, it was pitch dark in the room as the sun had set long back. She managed to get up and went to check on him. His door was slight ajar. She peeked in and saw him lying on the bed, eyes closed. 

She went in the other room, which was kids room during their last visit. She sank in a chair all numb. She was drained and had no ability left to think or to move.

He had felt her presence outside his room. Yet he didn't move. Just lay there pretending to be asleep. He knew she had come to check on him and had left assuming he was asleep. How can one sleep when his whole life was in turmoil!

One second he had wanted to hurt her. Next second he had wanted to take her in his arms and love her. To create a whole new world with her. And then the next second that dream world had come crashing down like a house of cards. 

Why? Why did they lie? Why did she kept quiet even after learning that Dubey's had lied to him and his family? What will happen now? Where will they go from here? Would he be able to trust her after this? What about their kids? Those innocent souls would suffer and pay for their parents! Would it be fair on them?

He paced the room trying to find answers. Few minutes ago she had claimed that she loved him, she still does. And he had almost believed her. Then the next minute she had told him about her lies. He remembered the time when, after they had returned to Bhopal and he had turned into a lunatic, the day he broke all of Arpita's pictures that time also she had screamed at the top of her lungs that she was in love with him. That time he had found it hard to trust any word coming from her. But tonight when she had repeated those words, a part of him... A his whole heart and mind had believed her. 

Now he was confused as what to believe and what not to believe. Should he listen to his heart which was saying that she told the truth that she loves him? Or should he listen to his mind that was saying what if she was lying again? This conflict between his heart and mind was driving him crazy. 

He heard a loud thunder and remembered she was afraid of thunders. Was she still here? What if she had left? In this stormy night, where would she go? He got scared. He sprang up and went to check on her. His first instinct was to check in the kids room. 

As he was about to open the door, he heard her talking. "Ma I'm tired. I don't have any stamina left in me. All my life all I wanted was love and to be loved by someone who trusted me. All I got was broken heart and trust. Either it was someone who broke my heart or it was someone who's heart and trust I broke".

Yash knew she was talking about him with Shobha Ma. She was the only one with whom Aarti shared her everything, which sort of made him jealous. He could hear only one side of the conversation, which was enough for him.

"No Ma! There's no point in making him understand my side of the story. The way his trust has broken in me, I don't think he will ever trust a word coming from my mouth. And I don't blame him, whenever he tired to trust me and take a step towards me, I ended up lying to him, cheating him and deceiving him. I kept him pushing away from me, when all I ever wanted was to go near him"

She paused as Shobha said something to her. Then she replied. "I had promised his parents that I'll leave him forever after I tell him the truth. This time I will honor my promise. I've called Aman. He will be here soon to take me, after that I don't know where I'll go... No this time I won't come to you and become a burden once again... I'll leave Ansh with YashJi. Whatever has happened that poor child is not at fault. He deserves to be with his Yash Papa and his sisters. If they refuse to keep him then he'll stay with you. I won't be coming back...". 
He grabbed the doorknob with fear. The thought of her leaving him forever, was scarier than the thought of the storm brewing outside once again.

Her voice broke. "You know Ma, I learnt something from YashJi and I taught him something in return. I learned from him never to lie. No matter what the circumstances are, never lie. He hates lies and can't stand those who lie to him. And ironically I ended up doing exactly that. In return I ended up teaching him how to lie. He loves me. And he's lying about it. He wants me, he wants to be with me and he's lying by denying about it...". 

She paused then said, "I loved Prashant with all my heart".

Yash clenched his fist in anger and jealousy. He was about to return back in anger when he heard her say further. "Now all I feel for him is contempt and nothing more".

It took him a moment to realize what she had just confessed to Shobha Ma.

She said, "All he did was give me pain. He used me, abused me and threw me out of his life like I meant nothing to him. He didn't even bothered about his unborn child. He ruined my life when he was with me. He ruined my life after he left me and today also my life has been shattered to pieces all because we concealed the truth from my Yashji that the parasite named Prashant is still alive. I hate that man like I've never hated anyone in my life. On the other side I love Yashji like I've never loved anyone in my life. Last time I divorced the man whom now I hate the most. The irony is that this time I'll divorce the man whom I love the most. How would I live without him?" Disconnecting the call she broke down again. Her phone rang but she didn't answered and switched it off. 

After a while she got up as it was time for her to leave. She wanted to look at him one last time. But was afraid that she might end up crying and would wake him up.

She quietly came down, holding her suitcase she went towards the door when she heard his voice from behind. "Once again you are breaking my heart by leaving me".

She stopped but didn't turn. "I had made a promise to your parents which I want to honor".

"Once again your promises to my parents takes precedence over your promises to me!"

"What promises? I never made any promises to you!". She wanted to get away from him. As soon as possible. As far as possible.

His voice was hoarse. "The promises that you made during our wedding. Till death do us apart. For sickness and in health. For better or worse. The special and secret promises you made to yourself regarding me after you fell in love with me. I'm talking about those promises".

Her suitcase dropped from her hand. Yet she didn't turn. She couldn't as her legs had become weak. She then heard his voice again. "Aman sorry for the trouble...". He was on the phone. "Aman she won't come with you tonight or any other time. She belongs to me. I need her with me... Tonight and forever for the rest of my life...Yes we will both come to meet you in a few days. Till then I want to be alone with her..."

A long pause before his voice echoed again. "Bauji put the phone on speaker. I want Ma to hear what I've to say...". He had now called his parents, so late at night. "Ma you always say that you want to see me happy. There is only one person in this whole world who can give me that happiness and that is Aartiji... My Aarti..."

Aarti... He just called her Aarti... His Aarti...This time she dropped her purse from her hand but still didn't move. 

She then heard Gayatri's voice. "But Beta don't you know how she lied to us and kept such a huge secret from us?" 

"I know Ma. She told me everything and I don't blame her for anything. She was a victim who was emotionally blackmailed to marry me. Like you had emotionally manipulated me to marry her. All she did was fulfill the duty of being a daughter to Dubey's. Had I been in her place, I'd have done the same... Correction I did the same. For your happiness I married her".

He kept looking at her back for she was still not yet facing him. "Ma I think... No I'm sure that I'll forever be grateful to Dubey's for had they not lied to us My Aarti wouldn't have come into my life and had given me a reason to live and love again".

She closed her eyes tightly. She wanted to pinch herself to make sure she was not dreaming. She heard him continue further, "I don't know whom I would have ended up marrying. What if that woman had not accepted my daughters and me the way Aarti has accepted us?". He tried to logically scare Gayatri. 

"But Beta she's caused you so much pain and given you so much hurt...". Gayatri tried to reason with him.

"Haven't we done our share of torturing not just at her but Ansh also? Have you forgotten the time when you had locked Ansh in the storeroom or when I changed his school and he had got kidnapped after that? I'm sure there must be many more such instances, incidences related to you and Buaji that she has kept hidden from me. Of which only you and Buaji knows about". He reminded her. 

This time they heard Gayatri crying. "You are right Yash. Aarti is the best life partner for you. We have done our share of abuse on her and Ansh. She never raised her voice against us and still respected us like her own parents".
Aarti knew what abuses Gayatri was talking about. She wanted to speak to her, but couldn't open her mouth as she was too emotional to speak. 

They then heard Suraj's voice. "Yash by the time you return I'll keep the important documents ready. After you and Aarti sign on them, the whole past will he left behind all of us. Aarti and Ansh will...". 

He got angry. "Bauji didn't you hear what I said just now?"

Bauji laughed surprising them. "I heard you son, but you didn't let me finish. I was talking about the documents of legally adopting Ansh. Once you and Aarti sign those papers, he will legally become your son. Prashant won't be able to come and claim him in future. Ansh is a part of this family. He's yours and Aarti's son and will forever remain so".

Aarti heard Yash letting out a sigh of relief. She felt she will faint as the world started spinning around her.

"Ma and Bauji, before coming here, she had made a promise to you that after telling me the truth she'll leave me forever. Please...please release Aarti from her promise to you or else she'll leave me forever". His voice almost choked as he begged his parents to stop her from going away from him and his life.

She heard Gayatri's voice. "Aarti we want you to break your promise to us. And when you return back, I'll make you promise me that you won't ever leave my son and your kids!"

Yash heard Aarti stifled a sob. "Bauji one last thing. Please send Pankaj Bhaiya or Prateek to come and handle the project that I've signed. And make their living arrangements in a hotel. I want to spend few days alone with my wife, here in this beach house". And he disconnected the phone and switched it off.

Suddenly there was a silence in the room. All one could hear was a faint cry coming from Aarti. To prevent herself from collapsing down, she held her arm with her other hand, sort of like supporting herself.

"Aarti look at me". Standing right behind her, he called her Aarti... Not Aarti Ji.
She sobbed. "I'm so sorry Yashji". She couldn't take it anymore and turned to face him. To her utmost horror she found him kneeling on the floor in front of her. 

His head was down in shame. "Sorry is a small word in front of the hurt I've caused you, the pain and humiliation that I have given you". 

She knelt in front of him. "No Yashji... You were hurt that's why you behaved like that. I read your diary and I could feel how betrayed you felt because of my actions. Yes I had made a promise to Mummy Ji that I'll make you laugh and smile but that was it. Yashji trust me, whatever happened here between us was not planned. Nature took its course and I went on following it. All I ever wanted was to stay close to you. To look at you to my hearts content. I knew I can't touch you the way I wanted to. I can't come close to you the way I wanted to. Yet I was content being here with you and our kids". She wanted to make him see that she was being honest this time so she repeated what she has said earlier. "That night happened because deep down I wanted it to happen. Not because for my promise to Mummy Ji but because I loved you, I still love you. I don't remember anything about that night, but I can assure you that whatever happened was out of my love for you..."

She couldn't say a word further as he pulled her to him and kissed her. But the position they both were sitting in didn't allow them to come too close as they both were still kneeling in front of each other.

With a grunt he sat on the floor and pulled her on his lap. Startled she looked at the position, she was cradled in his arms and then she looked at his face. He felt her shiver when she read his eyes. They were filled with love and longing, she was sure that her own eyes reflected the same. He wanted her the way she wanted him.

Before things got carried away, there were few things she wanted to clear. "Prashant...". He cut her midway. "I heard your conversation with Shobha Ma. I now know that you love me and only me".

"Is that why and how you stopped me? I mean after hearing my conversation?. The way you were hurt and left the room after I told you about him... Well I was sure that you'll never forgive me this time".

"It's true that I was hurt once again for you had lied and betrayed me once again. But when I went in my room, our room (he corrected), this time I thought with a rational mind and I realized that my love for you is deep and so profound that this time I'll fight for you. My heart was screaming at me that you were telling the truth when you told me that you loved me, and this time I listened to my heart. That's why I came to look for you and ended up hearing your conversation. I'm so lucky that I came at the right moment or else this time I'd have had lost you forever".

He hugged her. "With great difficulty I've found you. Now I won't let you go. Ever. I won't let anyone come in between us. Not even that puny Prashant. If he comes in front of me, I'll show him my boxing skills".

She couldn't help but laugh in between her tears. "He is not puny. He's very strong. He won't take your beating lying down". 
He knew she was teasing him. "My dear, if your husband can beat that boxing champion Tyson, then he can easily take up on that creep Prashant. Do you want to see how strong my arms are?"

"I've seen them when I had won that arm wrestling with you in front of our kids". This time she laughed loud and her laughter filled not just that quite hall but it filled the quietness of his heart. He cupped her face with his free Palm, as the other was behind her back, holding her secure in his lap. "I promise you that from now on no harm will come your and Ansh's way. Not even Prashant. I'll always keep you and our kids safe and protected". 

Raising her hands she pulled his head closer in a kiss. Which was the most intense and passion filled kiss of their lives.

When they broke apart, she was as breathless as him. She clung to him for support despite the fact that she was already sitting in his lap. He chuckled at her flushed face. With one hand he was still supporting her back, with the other he touched her hair and played with a strand. "Ever since our first trip in that police van, my fingers have ached to touch these and play with these". He twirled the strand round his finger. "Now I have full authority and liberty to touch them and play with them whenever and as much as I want".

She cupped his face with one hand and made him look at her. "Please say it... Say those three words that my heart has been longing to hear".

He didn't. Instead he made her sit on the floor and got up. He then extended his hand and helped her to get up. Holding her hand tightly he took her on the terrace. It was still raining.

Taking a few droplets in his palm he splashed them on her. She gave him confused look. He answered, "I remember that on that night I had splashed rainwater on you like this and had said that now I don't hate rain. Tonight I say that because of you I'm in love with rain. You've given me some of the best moments of my life when we had drenched in the rain. You say that you don't remember anything from that night, right?"

She nodded in a yes. He smiled, "Well the truth is that even I don't remember all of it, but I'll show you what all I remember". Saying this he turned her. She shivered as now he was standing behind her back. Another shiver ran down her body when he moved her hair on one side and kissed her on her back. 

"I remember kissing all over your bare back. Another thing that my fingers had been yearning to do since the day I removed that chewing gum from your hair". And he placed several kisses on her back. She felt her knees weakening. 

She turned and opened her mouth to say his name, "Yash...", he kissed her and silenced her. After what seemed like an eternity when he broke the kiss, he stroked her now slightly swollen lip. "Yash... From now on its Yash and only Yash... Now we don't need any Ji between us".

He kissed her on one eye and said, "I..." Then he kissed the other, "Love...". Then on her nose, "You...". Then proceeded towards her lips, "I love you My Sweet Aarti...". She didn't even got time to let out her cry as he gave her another heart stopping kiss. 

This time when they pulled apart, she didn't stop the tears that were now flowing. He smiled. "I called that night a Sin. I won't apologize for that. For me that night is still a Sin".

She was now tensed. When she thought everything was sorted out, he was standing here and sill calling that night a Sinful Night. He smiled as he knew what she was thinking. He repeated her words that she had said earlier to him. "If spending a night with My Wife, whom I love the most, is a shameful thing, then yes I'm ashamed of it. If it means with You ending in My arms a Sin then yes I'm ready to commit this sin again and again. From now on every night of our lives will be a Sinful Night".

Picking her up, he proceeded towards the same bedroom where they had spent their first Sinful Night. It was the beginning of their new life which would be filled with only Sinful Nights...

--------------------------------

In the next chapter I'll answer the questions and try clear the doubts of those readers by presenting my POV.
Plus you'll see a totally different side of Yash (that I always wanted to see in the serial).

I hope you liked the above chapter as much as you all loved the first one. So please don't forget to hit the Like Button so that I get inspired to write more stories.

Love you all...

Nikki 

And once again this is my fiction, My imagination. So please don't copy it and post it somewhere else without My Permission.

Edited by lovely_nikki - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Asum update, cont soon.
Waiting 4 nxt part.
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh di thnk u thnk u so much for d pm.i so longed for d next update of this os.this is totally different turn of events,I hav read so far.awsm.waitng to see d different yash in d nxt update.post it asap plz.also di plz do see d pm that i ll send u by tonight.
Fandu thumbnail
Nikki superb OS so far.  I loved loved loved both chapters.  I am still in awe after reading them and I don't know what to say other than update soon as I can't wait to read the next chapter.  Amazing update.  Thank you.
SheenGcian thumbnail
Beautiful n Much needed update Nikki ji 😉
I really loved it .