Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
very nice update
loved it
thanks for the pm
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb nikki di superb.n specially d kids n aarya wrestling match banter was hilarious.aww u gonna travel for a month oh no.that s a bummer.anyways fingers crossed as alwz for ur future updates
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM it was super one so romantic
SAI92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this update show another side of Yash which was full of fun,romance
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely loved this side of Yash and Aarti. I liked that they talked about their past and got to understand each other more. I also liked how much that has changed both of them and how noticeable the change is. The telephone conversation with the kids was adorable. Fantastic job as always.
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ohh don't worry dear I can survive a lot more passionate moment 😈
I just fall in love with aarya all over again ❤️
yash recreate all those moment when he left aarti alone 🤗
he fulfill aarti's every wish 🤗
wow not to forget aarya's passionate moment 😳
yash is so romantic[I wish I can get him ]
loll aarya convo with their childrens both tease each other yash told kids abt their wrestling game 🤣
aarti was all blush blush & vidhi bhabhi understood what yash mean 😉
at least now aarti understood that she wasn't in love with prashant 😃
the way aarti in love with yash that is true love 🤗
aaman was really happy seeing aarya happy 😃
awe seeing aarti in western dresses yash couldn't take off his hand 😈
both forgot abt disco but they were in their own lala land 😉
continue plz
by the way have a save journey dear enjoy with ur families & friends 👍🏼
& most important come back soon 😃
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update..yash and aarti full of fun and romance..they talked about their past and also yash want to recreate mumbai trip memories..lovely part
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my oh my oh my oh my oh my!!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢 what an update Didu! so much heat from a very romantic and passionate Yash, poor Aarti is powerless to his allure! even with just looks he has her going weak for him to... uhm, well hold up!
now that all issues have been ironed out and everything is straight between them they are giving into the urges which have been weighing them down for months! whatever may have been the issues their desires were not one of those, they denied it for as long as they could until they could not anymore with the help of Mr Alcohol, but as is his habit he makes things worse than good so that was the result.

this time though, they were only drunk in love and passion! nothing else! wow the scenes from the beach are just the best! even in the show they were perfect until he messed it up with his angry demeanor when she had confessed her love, causing her to take it back. this time he was the who confessed his love, and that so beautifully too. he recreated the day for her and turned it into such perfection, and he ensured they were alone so he could ravish her there and then! my oh my! 🤢 🤢 and of course AarYa and bathroom romance! now that they can nothing will stop them from turning it into their very own carnal haven 🤢

🤣 what a way to term they activities: wrestling! that really is an awesome analogy! the innocent souls don't get it but anyone who can read between the lines... of course that is bound to result into teasing! especially from the bhabhis, bhiaya, and chote. can't wait for that!

have an awesome trip with your loved ones Didu! take care, keep safe and come back refreshed to give us more amazing updates! 🤗
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yash created the perfect do over day. From beginning to end. It was everything she craved for the first time. She loved him so much then that she couldn't help confessing and now he loved her so much and in everything he does on that day declares it in n o uncertain terms. From a ranting maniac to the ultimate romeo.

And the storm story was classic. 😆 He ws so lucky that the weather played along. These beach stories between you and Tess are the end of me. Those two are going to end up being an internet sensation if someone catches them in the act one day. 🤪 But it was so much more than romantic
🤬

And the way he talked over the phone knowing full well that Vidhi understood. I say again, shameless. But it was his own fault for depriving them so long.

Finally she gets her wish in the shower as well. They certainly are insatiable and shameless. I love how she gets dressed up for the club but every time they don't even make it out the door and when they finally make it to the club, they manage one dance. 🤣

This is the way to do honeymoon, not with a multitude of kids. 😆

Happy travels. Have a ball with your family. Can't wait for further updates in June then 🤗
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update, Nikki 😊 ❤️
Loved every second 😉

Can't wait for what comes next! XO