bdsah 10th march update

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb acting by all today except chipkali, Ronnie ,ohja and bhadresh...

Dusre colony wala  ne kya acting kiya hai..just loved it..

Episode start with VV giving dinner set  to ohja... Ohja baar baar tanna maarta hai and insult karta hai ohja ki and he takes dinner set from VV and also ask for freeze and washing machine...

Manav comes and says aap innke  saath  ache kyu bante hai..jabki yeh sirf  yeh aap sabki buraai kar rahe hai..aur aapki insult kar rahe hai..
Vasant says manav unke liye hum ache ya bure hai lekin hai toh sahi kyuki isske pehle hum sirf the..

Manav says not to go.. may be he said this only  .. Manav is emotional too he doesn't want them to go.

At dsouza house chipkali and Ronnie baithe hai

Bhairavi comes and ask for iron... And bhairavigiri full on actually they both deserve isse bhi zyada bhairavigiri..
Sharad comes to give things back but Ronnie bhadk jaati hai bhairavi comes before  sharad ..chipkali says mujeh tumhari koi chiz nahi chahiye..sharad chipkali ke saamne dekh ke bolta hai ki kyuki humne  dhokha kiya hai..sharad ne chipkali lai ko indirectly sunnaya and i like it.. Chipkali ask him to leave.. Sharad leaves
Bhairavi says I can't leave and runs from their as  she gets emotional...

At bhatt house , 

Hemant and shishir comes to give toys  to pritesh .
Bhadresh pe insult karta hai hemant and shishir ki and I was like huhhh 

Pritesh comes and hemant ko gale lagta hai..and hemant says not to cry pritesh ..

It was a touching moment ... Must say aaj ka epi..pritesh ne  apne naam.kiya   ..hai..just loved pritesh acting he made me cry..

Mausa ki shayari and mausi ka English bich mein 
Pritesh runs away from their...
Bhairavi comes and says not to go .. Hemant says we have to go Didi another emotional scene...

Hemant asks for selfie.. And he takes  selfie..

At colony garden ...  
  Sharad comes and says Anna didn't take it vasant ko alag sunnai deta hai..varsha says aapke kaan baj rahe vasant vasant abhi toh mera dimaag bhi baj raha hai..vasant asks to give things to ohja uncle he will use it ..
Sharad leaves 

By the sharad is hurt..he is not crying but yes he is hurt by chipkali behaviour..

Pritesh comes at colony garden and ask for forgiveness and asks not to go..pritesh is crying badly..varsha pacifies pritesh and says pritesh don't cry... 
Pritesh says he did all this  to become  hero but didn't knew colonywala would behave like this... 
Vasant pritesh ko God mein utha gha hai..says they are never angry  with him ..and says that it is all destiny and vasant is sad with God as he is playing with them and their destiny.. Pritesh gale lagta hai vasant ko..another perfect scene by pritesh and vasant...

At bhatt  house bhairavi comes and says she is going to give  thepla and chunda as er brother is leaving forever..Bhavna says to give them some prasad.   

Bhavna sees lord Krishna statue nahi hai.bhairavi says mein ne visarjan kar   diya as bhadresh said ke hum sirf insaan ke saath ristha rakhte hai

Bhavna gets angry on bhairu..

Precape- pritesh says he will jump from balcony if ghotala are not staying  in colony manav bachpane jaata hai..but pritesh says manav bhaiya aage mat aana warna mein jumonjardoonga..varsha says to vasant to save pritesh ..pritesh says I will count till 3 and I will jump.. And they show pritesh is jumping..manav and all colony wala get scared

Okay Aaj ka epi..pritesh ko jaata hai kya acting kiya hai..

Chipkali  and 3 idiots ka toh rehne do..they are just huhhh 

Cvs ne character bigaad diya hai..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi me first. Thanks for update krishu but thoda edit kar lo as some slight mistakes r there.truly episode belonged to pritesh and I mentioned in one post that pritesh character is redeemed now. The past few episodes after revelation had been emotional but now it wd turn to humor again once ghotala stay back. I think tommor vasant or Varsha wd save pritesh again and on his zid colony wale wd agree. I hated the way three idiots behaved with ghotalas. Anna character also spoilt and Liza and ojha aunty gayab
BTW forgot to mention that on 24 march there won't be bdsah as Sab K holi prg is there
Edited by chatterbox - 8 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Thanks so and ice cold ..
Bdw di u  read my home ff update and shanav SS update

And yes CVS ne character Anna ka bigaad ke rakh diya hai..
I seriously want ke Ab sharad sahi mein logically soche ke if he wants to stay with chipkali or  not kyuki har baar aisa hota hai..woh log hurt hote
And if u watched promo then ohja toh misuse karta hai hemant ke powers and ghotala ko bolta hai ki Ab tum situation sambhalo as u r alien and gets invisible ..koi misuse kare na kare 3 idoits baar baar power maangne aane wale hai and jab phas jaayenge tab sab ghotala's pe..well it will be fun to watch let's see aage kya hota hai

Ice cold how was ur paper
Edited by Krish58 - 8 years ago
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice episode & I am very happy that at least Cv's have kept Pritesh's character as it is . Because in one earlier episode he told Mitesh that he doesn't want to hurt ghotalaz. In fact he wanted to help. But he wanted  that credit that he was right & he wanted to prove them aliens & wanted to get awards.  But being a small kid , he couldn't guess what will senior citizens do. So I am happy that Pritesh's character is fine . And why they spoiled Ana's character I don't understand ðŸ˜¡ Ana definetly wasn't like this before that chori track 
                                           Ice cold , hw was exam ? 
Edited by Kulasya. - 8 years ago
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today it was completely pritesh episode 
pritesh apology to vasant was heartbreaking and background music  added more depth to it 
loved his dialogue hum apne se alag dikne walo ka istamat kar sakte hai par unke saath reh nahi sakte completely described  how senior citizens especially 3 idiots were to ghotalas 
Edited by angel3142 - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thnks krishu for d written update
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
bhairu ne jo dialogue mara, 3 idiots+anna ne jo kiya, hemant aur shishir ka rona, vasant ka once again emoiotnal dialogue bona.. sab ek baju..
aur pritesh ka redemption ek baju...
my god is ladke to sach me aaj mujhe itna rulaya jitna me roj bhairu k wajah se hasti hu...
 meri aankhen dhundhli ho jati h emotional scene me.. but aansu kabhi behte nai jaldi.. but aaj pritesh ne woh bhi kar dikhaya... itna to hemant k accident k waqt bhi ni hua tha...
Krish58 thumbnail
Yes hiyu kal toh pritesh ne bahut rulaya  ..by god itna royi mein... Sachi kya acting ki hai Aryan ne
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haye pritesh mera baccha..I have always thought he is not an evil genius as much as a misguided kid who wants attention..and he does have insight that the ghotalas are nice people..unlike the chandal chaukdi who need no excuse to jump at the ghotalas throats to rip them out..esp chipkali..I have no words for her except swear words which will definitely get me banned from IF.. and seriously if sharad or manav STILL justify that excuse for a girl and go gaga over her after all this, then they deserve to be treated like shit which she already does..Edited by anu rulz - 8 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Cool down gal ..I know what u r feeling for chipkali...