||Adhuri Kahani Hamari-Written update dated 10th March 2016||

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Episode starts with Preeti throwing  Radhika on the ground. Again Krish and Radhika stood up. Preeti strangulates both by using her power. Krish and Radhika tries to  hold their hands. Both fell on the ground. Both held hands after great difficulty while Preeti and Krish looking at them.

Preeti asks them whether their nautanki is over or not. She strangulates Krish again. Radhika runs towards temple. Preetii holds Krish's neck by her hand and says your wife is running for shelter when she saw difficulty leaving you alone. Where is her promise and all. If you tell I will kill her or else I will teach her because I am your bhabhi after all...Radhika brings Trishul...

Other daayan is holding Tulsi tightly with her braid. Tulsi says to Radhika's friends that phone contains truth about Krish. Please take care of it. There may be other daayan's also. I will fight with them. Till then don't go anywhere.

Holding Trishul Radhika says we both have Mata Rani's blessings. Preeti can't do anything. Krish look alike tries to harm Radhika but Krish comes in between. Both fights. Naqli Krish faints. He fell on the ground.  Radhika with Trishul and  Preeti  with her powers fights. Radhika throws Trishul. It holds Preeti's braid against wall. Radhika  asks Preeti what is her motive? Why she came to this house? But Preeti says she won't tell anything. Radhika says today I will destroy you and your buraayi .Krish brings Ganga jal. She tries to sprinkle it on Preeti suddenly Naqli Krish shoots twice. Ganga jal slips from her hand. Her both hands were injured. Naqli Krish freed her from Trishul.

Other daayan asks for mobile. Radhika's friends says leave Tulsi they will give the mobile. They gave the mobile to daayan. She disappears it. Tulsi fights with her holding tightly her braid.

Preeti gets angry...she shouts Radhika...and imprisoned her in a cage...

Precap: Tulsi comes back. She is calling Radhika didi...Om says we don't know about Radhika and Krish. They might have taken her somewhere. He asks her to save her. Here, Preeti says to Radhika to get ready to die.

Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks a lot for the written update
hanane thumbnail