10 march updates

yknikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode starts with gauri saying to herself "yug is handsome, he helped kaali...I think he is a nice guy"
vishwaveer comes & asks u had gone out with kaali then where is she
she says today was the last date of submission of an assignment so i went to college & kaali went to meet yug 
Kalyani says see devarji i had told it isnt a good decision...this is the condition before marriage what will haapen after marriage

Yug: if i am not getting married to you...then who are you
Kaali: this question is meaningless & you are getting married to gauri jha whom you were searching.
I had told you that ill unite u & gauri right see god only did this i was not even needed

Kaali comes home vishwaveer is doing puja...she goes towards him & says that i will make gauri meet yug tomorrow...he says i hope u wont break ur promise
She says iam not that bad badke papa Manjari maa had always thought me to never break promises u have to fulfill it at any cost.

Yug comes to pishima & says  i am confused...my heart is telling me to jump with happiness but i have so many questions in my mind 
The girl whom i was searching is gauri jha & it is to her i am getting married...Kaali tod me everything today. I cant understand kaali one side she fulfilled her promise & on the other side she is asking my sister's life. 
Pishima: when u too confused then leave it in god's hand maybe sharmila's fate is to be with neelkanth & maybe in future he may keep her very happy..Pairs are made in heaven but making friends is our choice & now u know that kaali is not bad 

Kaali comes to gauri : i wil not leave her today all these stupid ideas come to her mind only
she come into the room & sees yug's pictures on gauri's laptop..she tells come out now i wont scold...gauri comes 
Kaali: i think u hv started feeling for yug right so u r seeing his pictures
Gauri: he isnt my pati parmeshwar i need to make him desperate to meet me
Kaali: I told u once that there's a big fan of yours who wants to meet u right he is yug himself

They start fighting with teddy & lay on bed 
Gauri : I love you kaali
Vishwaveer hears this

Kaali takes gauri to meet yug
she says see he has come on time he respects girls a lot...he has come so fast
Gauri : accha mileage  kitna deta hai 1 litre petrol pe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kaali comes there & she makes gauri meet yug she is about to go from there but yug stops her & asks when u knew she was the one i was searching for then why didnt u tell me ...I need an answer
Gauri: actually i had told her not to tell
kaali goes & sits far from them & yug orders tea & gauri orders tea for kaali too
Yug says i drink tea a lot
Gauri: really even you kaali also drinks tea so many times 
Its weird right we hv come here to talk & similarities are between u & kaali
Yug says what you brother did to my sister ...i cant forgive him easily I wanted to clear it  ihope you wont feel bad
Gauri : no its ok

while taking tea it falls on him & yug's hand gets hurt 
Kaali comes there & asks is he ok
Gauri: thank god he saved me otherwise the tea would have fallen on me

Precap: kaali writes on a piece of paper" how to prove someone's superstition wrong" & keeps it in a smaal mandir & pishima comes there & sees the chit & reads it

The best part was yug was not that excited to meet gauri as he was before๐Ÿ˜Š & seeing her behaviour when the tea fell the expression he gave i think he will soon fall for kaali
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes...yug was not happy at all...may be now the real fight starts between dil and his dimaag

thanks for the lengthy written update :-)
nibir143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True yug is not happy at all and in confrontation scene the way he asked who r u instead of asking whom Im going to hitch with proves that kali affects him a lot hope he realise this soon
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yess Yug wasnt happy at all and he looked so sad and confused ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the updatee ๐Ÿค—
Aditi67 thumbnail
I hope Yug comes to know about kaali soon.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Kaali saw Manjri. Will she be sure of what she saw and meet Manjri? pr will manjri leave before Kaali goes near? If she tells this to Vishwa i don't think he will agree without proof or seeing manjri in person. .

Yug - Gauri meeting was like some arranged marriage meeting. But Gauri likes him. Wonder where all this is going. ๐Ÿ˜•

That tweet wala news Romantic twist abhi tak nahi aaya๐Ÿ˜†
Prit09 thumbnail
Is it only me who felt dat yug was impressed by gauri..
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit09

Is it only me who felt dat yug was impressed by gauri..

Impressed? I don't think so. Their conversation was like some arranged marriage meeting. It was so formal. He didn't look like he was meeting the woman he wanted to meet so desperately few days back. He never asked anything about her singing๐Ÿ˜•. Also he did notice her selfish attitude in that tea spilling scene. And moreover Gauri has not shown her bratty behaviour and stupidity yet๐Ÿ˜†. I think the scene continuation will make things more clear.
Prit09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Impressed? I don't think so. Their conversation was like some arranged marriage meeting. It was so formal. He didn't look like he was meeting the woman he wanted to meet so desperately few days back. He never asked anything about her singing๐Ÿ˜•. Also he did notice her selfish attitude in that tea spilling scene. And moreover Gauri has not shown her bratty behaviour and stupidity yet๐Ÿ˜†. I think the scene continuation will make things more clear.

I felt so wd his expressions whn gauri told waiter to get tea for kali..mayb i misunderstood 
dhun.laagi thumbnail
I'm lateee!! Sorry @yknikki ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks for the update! Did not get the opportunity to watch the show today coz all the links are blocked, but I got a fair idea from your thorough explanation of the events that conspired in these 30 minutes. 

Tomorrow finally she will meet ManjariMaa..hopefully..but that has got me all excited and happy!! 
Yug seems to be more curious about Kali's past than in learning more about Gauri. 
Remember he did not ask her a single question about herself, the singing voice mentioned was Kali's, the chai wali baat relates to Kali, even the fact that he answered to Kali when she asked him if he was okay. 

The Gauri-Kali bonding scene was sweet and bizarre, but genuinely hope Gauri does not play any such pranks in the future. Hope to see more heartwarming moments from their side and Gauri plays playmaker to Kali and Yug in the future.