docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Yipppeee.. M soo overwhelmed.. My idea of marrying ravika again wid full consent from both of them before confession came out to be real in yesterdays epi.. Though scenario and background story was something different but idea was same..
Yayy.. M jumping out of excitement here..

Aparna stole d show..her expressions were epic..the best..

Don't no y m feeling as if its all build up for confession which is soon going to come.. And also they will b back home safely soon with end of all this kidnapping drama..

Ekta and CV's plz do it before holi..plz.. Want a normal lovey dovey romantic holi for ravika at their home..plz..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Yipppeee.. M soo overwhelmed.. My idea of marrying ravika again wid full consent from both of them before confession came out to be real in yesterdays epi.. Though scenario and background story was something different but idea was same..
Yayy.. M jumping out of excitement here..

Aparna stole d show..her expressions were epic..the best..

Don't no y m feeling as if its all build up for confession which is soon going to come.. And also they will b back home safely soon with end of all this kidnapping drama..

Ekta and CV's plz do it before holi..plz.. Want a normal lovey dovey romantic holi for ravika at their home..plz..

Finally Ravika loved this episode and both were brilliant and it's joyful to see them in a different clothes.  Just hoping that they will get home safely.  It was beautiful scenes overall loved it this episode and I am so excited  and eagerly waiting tomorrow's episode❀️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
It was a wonderful episode and Krip-Aparna both looked so beautiful and fresh in their bridal and groom get ups respectively πŸ˜³ .. finally they r married in full peace and happiness .. I too feel itsleading upto their confession now ... writers r definitely reading your OS here which is good in a way πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

If they r following KKB kidnap tracp , then track will end with their confession only  because I remember towards the end of kidnap track , Pragya confessed her love to Abhi in KKB .. I hv a feeling Devika will do the same here .. but then I remember before confession , Abhi was shot by the goons .. here Dildar is planning to shoot Ravi too πŸ˜• .. so mayb some drama before confession πŸ€”

Will post wedding pics this weekend 😳
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Riya

Last episode was delight to watch 😳
If writers are following your OS then please write more interesting for them
Atleast issi bahane humein kuch acha dekhne ko milega πŸ˜ƒ

Me also happy because you are happy dear πŸ‘ πŸ˜› 😊
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaLLaKhil

Finally Ravika loved this episode and both were brilliant and it's joyful to see them in a different clothes. Just hoping that they will get home safely. It was beautiful scenes overall loved it this episode and I am so excited and eagerly waiting tomorrow's episode❀️

Yeah I was also like thank god itne dino baad unko dusre kapde pehnne mile..
Me too excited for further epis
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

It was a wonderful episode and Krip-Aparna both looked so beautiful and fresh in their bridal and groom get ups respectively😳 .. finally they r married in full peace and happiness ..I too feel itsleading upto their confession now ... writers r definitely reading your OS here which is good in a way πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

If they r following KKB kidnap tracp , then track will end with their confession only because I remember towards the end of kidnap track , Pragya confessed her love to Abhi in KKB .. I hv a feeling Devika will do the same here .. but then I remember before confession , Abhi was shot by the goons .. here Dildar is planning to shoot Ravi tooπŸ˜• .. so mayb some drama before confession πŸ€”

Jyo this is ekta's show dear.. Nothing will happen without drama.. Confession tack has almost stretched from 2-2n half months..
Plz post pics soon..
Looking forward for the drama filled confession..
Writers reading my os..he he.. Dats a great compliment. ThnxEdited by docritu99 - 8 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

Congrats Riya

Last episode was delight to watch 😳
If writers are following your OS then please write more interesting for them
Atleast issi bahane humein kuch acha dekhne ko milega πŸ˜ƒ

Me also happy because you are happy dear πŸ‘ πŸ˜› 😊

In dat case I'l definitely write more..
Yayee.. Excited for today's epi..
Jus loved their dance part of yestrday epi..
Nywy thnx for ur encouragement buddy..
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

It was a wonderful episode and Krip-Aparna both looked so beautiful and fresh in their bridal and groom get ups respectively πŸ˜³ .. finally they r married in full peace and happiness .. I too feel itsleading upto their confession now ... writers r definitely reading your OS here which is good in a way πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

If they r following KKB kidnap tracp , then track will end with their confession only  because I remember towards the end of kidnap track , Pragya confessed her love to Abhi in KKB .. I hv a feeling Devika will do the same here .. but then I remember before confession , Abhi was shot by the goons .. here Dildar is planning to shoot Ravi too πŸ˜• .. so mayb some drama before confession πŸ€”

yjoti I remember that pragya confessed to her love Abhi so it may happened that way too either way I am so excited can't wait to see tonight's episode πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Jyo this is ekta's show dear.. Nothing will happen without drama.. Confession tack has almost stretched from 2-2n half months..
Plz post pics soon..
Looking forward for the drama filled confession..
Writers reading my os..he he.. Dats a great compliment. Thnx

oh yes Ekta = drama πŸ˜†

I m sure both will b almost shot and almost dead before confession as today goons decide to kill both after getting Saket and Nivi's calls .. so next week will b full on drama before confession ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaLLaKhil

yjoti I remember that pragya confessed to her love Abhi so it may happened that way too either way I am so excited can't wait to see tonight's episode πŸ‘

today was a beautiful epi with RaVika's cycle ride and their phone talk with Chachi

And someone give a room to Ravi pls .. I mean he just started kissing his wife in the middle of the road only πŸ˜† .. full on desperate πŸ˜†