~Things end, Memories Last Forever - 2 JOY&FRIENDSHIP~ CC#9 (IO)

The_Lone_Wolf26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I know that most of us are depressed and heart broken (even though some of us such as me denies it) but there is a saying ----"it is better to walk with a friend in the dark than walking alone in the light". So, I welcome all of you, the forum members, to this CHAT CLUB to help one another to forget and move pass this terrible mistake we made in the name of entertainment.
I use to believe that -"When you pick up a thorn from a garden mistaking it for a flower, when it cuts deep into your hand, when it bleeds and hurts, there is no point crying or feeling sad, just wrap a bandage around your wound and try to move on, because there is no point dwelling in the past". But this FORUM, this is something I will never forget or regret, for that matter. Being here chatting is very therapeutic, who would have thought that you would need rehabilitation after watching a show. So, here is to all of you ---
REMEMBER

"Hapiness is a CHOICE, so choose to let go of things that FRUSTRATES you and start to enjoy your life."

So, DON'T FORGET TO ENJOY YOURSELVES.

Edited by The_Lone_Wolf26 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MEMBERS

BLOOMFIELD a.k.a Aarushi
Pluviophile a.k.a Anamika
Anjali.kk a.k.a Anjali
ShadikaIshVeer a.k.a Anjali
BeEverVectorMan a.k.a Anup
fillintheblank a.k.a Bill
Mourina a.k.a Bipasha
CarpedeimRose a.k.a Jenny
ILTHBEB a.k.a Nabs
nidhialapati a.k.a Nidhi
JonMoxley a.k.a Piyush
life_is_fun a.k.a Pooja
powergirlpriya a.k.a Priya
priyanka98 a.k.a Priyanka
CAFFEINELOVER a.k.a Ram
RoshniSingh a.k.a Roshni
Enchanteur a.k.a Sadi
mas123 a.k.a Sonal
Sutapasima a.k.a Suta
visvin2

P.S. IF YOUR NAME ISN'T MENTIONED HERE,
THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON BELOW,
IT WILL BE ADDED LATER.

"When you get hurt, your wound, it will never heal if you keep scratching it" - So, even though I can't forbid you from entering the club but I do request all of you humbly to follow the rules given below ---

• People are trying to move on, so no MATSH and SHADHIKA Related topic should be raised here in this CC.
  • Back in MATSH forum, I have seen members fight with one another over actors. Please don't do that here because they are not worth it.
  • Actors personal lives should never be discussed here. They are just normal people, just like us, nothing special and their antics should never get in the way of moving forward, living and enjoying our lives.
  • Actors/Characters pictures are not allowed.
  • There is no place for fans here in this CC, Only FRIENDS are allowed.
  • Any kind of Discrimination will not be tolerated.

Like William Shakespeare said - "One touch of nature makes the whole world KIN". So, before starting, take a QUITE walk with MOTHER NATURE and SHE will NURTURE your BODY, MIND and SOUL.

LINKS TO THE PREVIOUS CHAT CLUBS

CC #1

CC #2

CC #3

CC #4

CC #5

CC #6

CC #7

CC #8

Great...😊
I guess we all are on 9 th CC... 😊
Kudos to our speed of chatting... do din mei ek chat thread Khallas...

Good Morning Krish...
Have a nice day ahead... πŸ‘πŸΌ

--- Comment posted by life_is_fun aka POOJA.

I am sorry POOJA, YESTERDAY MORNING YOU POSTED THIS COMMENT in the welcome thread which was meant to be the next CC. But I created a brand new thread. So, I posted your comment here.Edited by The_Lone_Wolf26 - 8 years ago
@ROSHNI I TOLD YOU, THE CC WOULD BE PLAIN AND SIMPLE, THIS WAS MY FIRST TRY and I tried my best. CREATED THIS FROM A SMARTPHONE, SO DON'T KNOW HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE FEOM A COMPUTER.

SO, DO HAVE FUN HERE LIKE YOU DO IN EVERY OTHER CC.Edited by The_Lone_Wolf26 - 8 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very beautiful and peaceful thread made by u Krish... πŸ˜Š
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Krish ,it was such a thread which makes me derive the feeling of harmony with Nature,Shakespeare always relates Nature in all his works from Macbeth's Tragedies to the great comedies Everything had a special significance to Nature and I really really had a peaceful experiencing in reading the thread.
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great job krish .πŸ‘πŸ‘this thread  so peaceful and awesome dear like a beautiful nature of our world  this is amazing πŸ‘.and hamare sanskaro ko bhi eshi peaceful thread ki jarurat thiπŸ˜†
again thank for  beautiful thread .

congest guys for new threadπŸ₯³
Edited by powergirlpriya - 8 years ago