It's becoming more interesting and I can't wait for the next update
So try to update ASAP ðŸ˜ƒ

Aww thank you so much.. 
Yes I'll try to update soon...
DevAkshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aalina.

Beautiful one. I loved it more and more.  

Thank you 
DevAkshi thumbnail
Thank You 
DevAkshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvflicksgirl

I read all chapters at one go... Wonderful os... Pm me ur further updates

Luv
Sri

Thank you so much..
For pm please buddy me..
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update 
pls continue soon 
DevAkshi thumbnail

CHAPTER NINE

Dev's POV

When she turned around she looked pale, all the colours drained from her face. Her plum lips opened and closed momentarily as if she was trying to say something but she couldn't frame it into words.

Good.

I was use to girls getting speechless in front of me but this girl, never stopped talking. And I was happy, for the first time in few days she had nothing to say.

I was winning already. And Dev Dixit never fails, never.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked even though I knew she was sneaking out without trying to wake me up. But she didn't even know that I was quite awake while she was trying to get out of my hold.

"Why did you bring me here last night?" she asked instead of answering my question

Oh I should have known, few minutes back when I was celebrating my win, was an illusion. This girl would never quit asking questions. 

But i did not know what to answer why did i bring her here, in my room last night when I asked her to get out in the first place. I don't even know what got into me last night. i felt so wrong when she left almost like everything was my fault even though I had not done anything. This is my room and she just kept asking questions that made me mad. I shouldn't have bought her here last night. This girl is just getting on my nerves.

"That is not an answer to my question" I said trying to keep myself calm

"If you don't answer my question why should I answer yours?" she said

Why the hell is she so hard headed, I asked her a simple question and she cannot answer it instead indirectly she is bringing up the topic about those questions she asked me last night that infuriated the shit out of me and I had to tell her to get out of the room so that I don't do something stupid because of my anger issues.

"Will you answer me?" she asked another question which raised the temperature of my blood.

Ah this girl if I don't answer her she will never quit questioning.

"Fine, we will play a game then" I said, no I wasn't going to give in so easily.

"What game?" she asked, confusion clear on her face

"Come sit here and I will tell you all about this game" I patted the spot next to me on the bed

"I can sit there" she pointed towards the chair far away from bed

What is wrong with this girl? 

Here I'm asking her to come and just sit on my bed next to me, while other girls would throw themselves at me all the time and they would kill to be near me in my room she wants to sit away?

She is so fascinatingly different.

"No, you sit here if you want answers or get lost" I was pissed.

The entire night I couldn't sleep as I tossed around in the couch and when finally I gave up and came to sleep on MY bed she had to disturb by trying to sneak out while I was comfortably sleeping and then she is throwing tantrums when I ask her to get back in bed again.

I notice her move with hesitation.

But she took the spot next to me on bed again and I smiled at my triumph.

The same smell of cherries surrounded my nostrils again, like last night when I carried her to my room and then when I held her in the morning while she was trying to sneak out. I didn't want her to leave. Which was oddly strange for me.

Usually when I spend night with any girl I don't let them enter in my own room, it's the guest room always.

But her, she is innocent nothing like others and I still don't understand why do I feel the urge to be near her?

Whatever shit my subconscious mind tells me I just know she is just an obsession, once I have her I will get over this overwhelming urge to be near her.

Yeah.

"Okay answer me then" she says when she was exactly in the place where I patted few minutes back.

Her plum lips tighten together as she stared at me with her light brown eyes. Her eyebrows pulled together waiting for answers which I'm not still sure whether I should give or not.

Why would I answer her anything? I don't even know her she is just some girl, well a new addition to the list of girls, the difference is I just like to annoy her.

"No we are playing a game, I told you" I said trying to save myself from actually answering those questions directly.

"Okay what kind of game are we playing?" she asked and I concentrated on the way her lips moved in sync. If she would not have asked me to stop last night I would not have stopped. There is something about her which I can't resist.

Infatuation.

I replied to my subconscious mind again.

She is just an infatuation.

When I first saw her near Pooja's room she just looked average. I know the reason why I want her was not because she was hot or sexy like those other girls who usually surround me and tried to please me she took every chance to infuriate me.

And having to irritate her and see her pissed off face gives me unusual pleasure. I like how annoyed she gets whenever I comment something obnoxious, abnormally I deliberately humiliate her to get her reaction.

"The game is called - only one word" I said

She begun to say something but I cut her off "if you don't stop talking I will kiss you right now, then don't blame me"

And I couldn't stop smiling when her mouth hung open and her light brown eyes went wide in horror.

She is cute...

CUTE?

Dev Dixit where did that come from? I can only blame my subconscious mind for that.

I pushed that thought away, that was a mistake and I have a game to win here.

"Well good, now since you understand what I'm capable of, so I hope you will keep quiet and listen to me?" I asked

She simply nodded and didn't say any word.

Good for her

"So you know rapid fire, I say a word and you say the first word that comes to your mind after hearing that word so basically the answers will be in one word only" I explained.

She just nodded

"Okay?" I asked

She didn't say anything just shook her head.

Why isn't she saying anything? I bet she is plotting and planning what kind of words she can use to get the answers out.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I asked

"Because you said you will do something stupid if I say anything" she almost frowned

"Oh" Something Stupid? 

I had to control my laugh because if I did laugh she would not be intimidated by me which I did not want to happen. It was refreshing for a moment to have a girl who wasn't throwing themselves at you but was rather was more interested in asking question which is odd for me, 

maybe I was bored with all the attention I was getting from every girl on the campus?

"Okay, you say the first word" I said and waited in anticipation of what might she ask.

Keep Reading
Thank You,
Advita😊