Song picks during mooh-dikhai

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Did you like the songs picked during the mooh-dikhai in yesterday's epsiode?
I liked Aradhaya's song but Shamsher's song was mehhh! He could have picked a song with lot more tashan..

Expressions during the songs were the best... Killer looks the three of them (arj, ara, sham) gave each other were ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi! new to this forum. started watching this show very recently.
i loved the song sequences on the show. the actors expressions were awesome! Aradhyas song was spot on... I like shers as well. may b they cud hv chosen a better song... Since i cant suggest a better one i was ok with it. i think the song was chosen bcoz it was supposed to b a dons reply! I loved the dance!
@Katori: Imagine Bihaan doing such a dance with thapki on tpk in front of DS!! 😆
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

hi! new to this forum. started watching this show very recently.
i loved the song sequences on the show. the actors expressions were awesome! Aradhyas song was spot on... I like shers as well. may b they cud hv chosen a better song... Since i cant suggest a better one i was ok with it. i think the song was chosen bcoz it was supposed to b a dons reply! I loved the dance!
@Katori: Imagine Bihaan doing such a dance with thapki on tpk in front of DS!! 😆

If Bihaan ever did that in front of DS, I will become an official fangirl for the first time ever... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But as we know he has some issues.. 
fan.matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

If Bihaan ever did that in front of DS, I will become an official fangirl for the first time ever... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But as we know he has some issues.. 

😆😆
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi guys.😊.. new to this forum.. please tell me the repeat telecast of the show.. anyone??
fan.matsh thumbnail
welcome gree! v Shud invite ourselves on this forum bcoz its so dead! 😆
regarding repeat there's a morn repeat at 11:30 I know... not sure abt other times.