BDSAH epi update 7 March 2016

ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
BDSAH Written update 7 March 2016 :

In the jungle, 
Ronnie asks whether ghotalas have super powers.Ghotalas show them their powers.All are Shocked. Shishir shows his tv. Vasant the super rotating power. Varsha lambi hoti hai.Sharad controls everyone's minds at once.Hemant becomes gayab. All are shocked.
Vasant says the dialogue Ham insan hai hi nahi.All ghotalas hold hands.They say that they are Aliens.  Pritesh is happy.He is alright. Chandraban and his irritating poems. Pritesh chota villain says that he was trying to prove this from long. Ghotalas are shocked and they laugh,ham toh mazak kar rahe the. Anna shouts at them. Chandraban wants to tell another poem. 
Sharad is sad,infact almost in tears. Manav to the rescue.He takes side of ghotalas Ronnie says that ghotalas are Jaasos.They ask for real names. Vasant tells their Numbers.-426,225,87sq, 1721 and 9211.Ronnie says Research ppl will question them.
Ghotalas are about cry almost.They are trying to show the human qualities what they have by doing Garba... Very emotional indeed. Ronnie says that he will call the Govt authorities.. 
Manav rescues again by telling them how ghotalas are not bad aliens. Bhadresh is a real fox,alien se zyada khatarnak. Seriously. The 
Army people come to help the colony wale out from the jungle. Manav prevents bhadresh from telling  army ppl. Manav is giving hints that there are many more surprising and dreadful truths which have not yet come out.
This is a hint for us that something serious is on its way about Manav's truth. Pritesh is feeling bad now. 

At home. Lajo and bhavna are happy. Padmavati devi gives the news that flight was safely landed by manav. Ramdulari gives crazy explanation about a dog. 

Ghotalas enter sunshine colony. They are very sad. Remembering old memories. 
Hemant is sad. Hemantgiri in between this. Sharad asks Vasant about their Future in sunshine colony 
They are all very sad. I felt really bad. Nice acting, very natural by all the ghotalas. All are in tears. Very emotional scene. 

Precap :
Manav is asking ghotalas to stay back. Vasant requests him to allow them to go without surrendering them to any officials. 

A very emotional episode. Feeling very bad for ghotalaz. Manav is really so nice. Bhairu too. She had no problem on ghotalaz being aliens. So sweet. Chipkali was really rude. 
How many of u were in tears today.?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Really a emotional episode. The way in which ghotalaz were explaining n saying hum to mazak kar rahe hain was touching. The background music too was emotional n supporting the situation 😕😭. Expected the ghotalaz to reveal their intentions of living on earth.
 Manav was supportive. Pritesh seemed guilty of his deeds . 
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god at least till now it isn't dream. Sumeet sir again acted brilliantly. About Ana Cvs really spoilt her character . I am not liking the makers for that .👎🏼 Pritesh was looking guilty so yes at least his character isn't spoilt till date 😳But have u guys noticed one thing ? When Vasant was explaining why they came here & he wanted to tell about 2015 . But suddenly Manav stopped him. By his expression it was clear that he didn't want Vasant to tell about 2015. What may be the reason ?  Is Manav 2015 ? It's again looking like that .  Edited by Kulasya. - 8 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Me yr... I was in tears on seeing their helplessness ..it was simple epi..but more powerful one..ghaoatals trying constantly to prove all that they are not harmful I was in tears .when. They were trying to prove... Chipkali seriously  I knew she would say this .. I felt bad for  sharad .. She don't deserve shanav ... 
Manav said he didn't knew that they were aliens but he knows they are not harmful ... He has accepted ghotalas for what they are..

Manav constantly  saving them and his dialouge about truth now I m more curious... 

Pritesh ko realisation hota  hai about what he has done..  

Manav doesn't want them to leave colony and 

Now colony people patah tha yeh hi hoga so no comments for them..I  feel like huhhh for colonywala.. And 3 idiots no comments.. Just huhhh ...nothing else...

Ghotalas  sad  and they don't know what will happen in future

Vasant saying ke hum sabko apna samjh te hai manav bas hame yaha se shaanti se jaanedo 

Manav doesn't want them to leave
Krish58 thumbnail
Yesanav stopled them from telling about 2015 ..okay that is a curious.. Thing but brilliant performance by ghotalas and manav
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By sudden so much importance I am feeling like they will make Manav 2015 . 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks icecold for update

episode was really good and touching i felt so bad for ghotalas 
i wud give minus marks for poetry man and his so called english wife

colony walon  ka and anna ka reaction guessed tha

manav ka bhi expected tha but the lines about further truth has got me curious

episode truly belonged to manav and aliens

pritesh suddenly felt guilty so me thinks now since he has exposed ghotalas he wd be the one to save them along with manav

aage ki kahani dekhte hai but for some time colony ppl wud use their super powers for fun what next have to see
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know pritesh is gonna side with the ghotalas..he is an idiot but finally a child only..I have no words for Anna..she pisses me off the minute she comes on screen..really..how she claims to like sharad I fail to understand..I doubt she even knows the meaning of liking someone.. everyone's reactions were as expected..but I was hoping against hope abt Anna being on their side..but alas..I think Lisa will still support them..she usually does..dnt know abt bhavna..doubt she will..
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow the epi was really good but didnt like the way pritesh took advantage of ghotalas innocence
anyways now i hope pritesh only will solve this mess as he only created it he and manav should make colony people realize that  ghotalas are not harmful 

want to know manav truth the way he said it was scary dont know what it wld be 

Waiting to see whats gonna happen now and colony people reaction to ghotalas super power
Edited by angel3142 - 8 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Suspense aur bad raha hai..manav dialogue about sachai and when he stopped vasant from saying about finding their lost child..