Posted: 8 years ago

this track started off well but lost its direction midway
not surprised with the TRP
it was obvious 

coming to yesterday epi
whats wrong with cvs😲
a woman enters the BSF camp in their vehicle , no one notices
she becomes one among them and crawls wearing a saree πŸ˜²
actually what were those guards trying to do? 
and what was arzu upto?

let me guess
when arzu tried to get the fax
she comes across some vital info about the terrorist targetting sandy
and to save sandy arzu is doing all this
its fine

but the way it has been  scripted is pathetic 
dabh has set a benchmark, it has its own standard
plz dont spoil it in the name of twists and turns 
after watching yesterday episode , i felt that arzu trying to win bb's heart was better 

hope iam proved wrong and cvs give a proper justification

desperate for maasa's entry πŸ˜ƒ

edited: plz stop recycling surya scenes ( chozu romance)🀒
think something diff for this couple 

Edited by thala - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely agree with you thala. The track is loosing its charm because the CVs are confused where to go with it. I hope the CVs have a proper justification to Arzu's actions. The way she is prancing around at the border wearing saree was shocking, and the fact that senior officers including sandhya believed in her crazy cow story was ridiculous! 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the start of this track honestly..It was good to see a new family being introduced and the track looked different ...Till the wedding and revelation for suraj and sandhya about Arzoo being from Pak was done well too and during those weeks we got good amount of surya romance too πŸ˜³
I liked the track when Surya visited pak and sandy celebrated republic day in Pakistan..The terrorist entry was good ...
But since last two weeks the episodes are a bit slow and too much of Arzoo's silly mistakes and all.. 

Ofcourse being a surya fan I may be biased or want to watch them all the time but still as a genuine viewer too I woud say Chotu Arzoo do not have the spark to carry on a love story on their shoulders..Individual characters of both also arent interesting for me atleast.. They should be kept as supporting cast only , but then again the existing supporting cast is  too good compared to them.

Now Im looking forward to Sandy's promotion ceremony.. with Gul Muhmmad's re-entry and Masa coming back Im hoping for better tracks next.

In future ,I would also like the Cv's to come up with something very interesting or innovative I know they are capable enough.DABH cvs brought so many new ideas through out these years .
Sandy as a police officer can deal with other cases too and not just terrorists all the time.
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys they are trying to that a "sacchi Pakistani will always try to have cordial relationship with their neighboring country and to do that they will put their life also at stake, if required". Here Arzo was committed to her loyalty to Sandya as she didn't want to be labeled "terrorist" again in her life which has been haunting her for some vague reason (may be her father or mother or brother would have been in the terrorist group) and she was impressed with Sandya's duty consciousness and also her love for India.

So immediately after realizing she is the co sister of Police  Officer Sandya whose life is at risk from her country men, she will start acting on her own to save Sandya and the family (now that she is part of the same family). This could be the reason why she applied leave on behalf of Sandya (to save her) without realizing teat either she can get it cancelled or work from home. May be she doesn't want to alert the police as she thinks that will put her motherland ( the one which gave her shelter since she was a child) in bad shap.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sorry but Prachi 's lack of voice modulation is irritating  my ears. Her acting is pretty good and she has a sweet face. This could have been a whole lot better if Arzoo was shown completely innocent and not shown making evil faces in the background. She could still be upto something but we would be in doubt ourselves Sandhya could have suspected but kept it to herself. She could have kept Arzoo under silent surveillance. Would have been suspenseful and gripping. 
Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Thala Thanks for making nice post! πŸ˜Š This track is dragging too much 
@amudevi πŸ˜Š Im not sure about sandhya being dumb before Arzoo But I can't believe arzoo is innocent. They show her scenes with mystery so I have doubt in her too why not. I would like to see sandhya clear arzoo's confusion soon too.

@deejagi Arzoo could be a spy who wants to save sandhya eventually but for now seeing her strange behaviour Im irritated tooπŸ˜ƒ

But I don't understand why CVs have to show Arzoo looks like a terrorist (sorry to say) while she is not? they can do anything at the end but what is the point for making us suspect her? very confused