CID

Episode 1339 to be aired on 6th March 2016 (Sunday)

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Katori will send an ear of the girl he kidnapped..Cid team in front of him helpless..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
when will karo ya maro season end??!!
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Katori will send an ear of the girl he kidnapped..Cid team in front of him helpless..

I am not sure if this is the thing I should be watching with my grandparents anymore, yesterday's 'alive guy buried in cement before being beheaded' was embarrassing enough.
Minionite thumbnail
^ You do have to hand it to them. They are finally picking up in terms of showing forensics and different types of crime. I'm liking it. Sure they are wrong in terms of forensics, but at least they showed something different and used a term like "petechial hemorrhage".
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have an issue with their direction. You can let me know that a guy got beheaded without shoving his bloodied beheaded face onto our TV screens.
Minionite thumbnail
It looks like FW is inspired by the naagins of Indian TV. πŸ₯±

How did CID come to the conclusion that that disk is Nimbratamba? It could have been anything and personally seeing FW's record, Nimbratamba could actually be a name of someone.

Ah so there's a map inside Nimbratamba. What a unique concept. Hats off to FW for thinking of something like that. πŸ‘

Seriously they made Freddy into a joker again. πŸ₯±

Katori citing song dialogues. πŸ˜† "Mera kuch samaan tumhare paas hai." πŸ˜† More than CID, I'm starting to love Katori.

Ah so they didn't forget about the bombs. Bandini Kukuru. Kya naam hai. πŸ˜† Poor girl. She probably gets laughed at all the time.

CID gets called for the case half way through the episode. Seriously FW. You're spending more time introducing a case than investigating it again! πŸ₯±

Honestly. One girl knew everything and instead of telling police she decided to keep quiet and get married instead. Now the other question I have is how do they know that there is more than one bomb? How can they tell that from one bomb?!!

Hold on. How did they find where Aman was swallowed? I thought they couldn't tell.

I don't care how they solved the case. But I love how Abhijeet said, "Arre Pankaj kuch karo yaar khade kyun ho." and then Pankaj ran to get Sanjay. Though he was very predictable. They kept showing him and it was kind of obvious that it meant he would be the criminal.

How did Daya recognize Rajiv, Aman's bodyguard? Abhijeet met him, not Daya.

Sheesh! Can we have one criminal who doesn't cry when he gets caught? Just one! Someone like Katori who is arrogant or maybe just indifferent.

Precap: Chitrole is back. πŸ˜•

Rating: 2/5 (All for the Katori parts and the parts related to him only. The case itself gets a 0.)
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I bunked this for the match. Should I watch it at all?
Minionite thumbnail
^ I say bunk it. You didn't miss much. Not even on the Katori aspect. They showed pretty much the entire Katori story in yesterday's precap.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have bunked it for match tooπŸ˜†
Now thinking to watch...πŸ˜›
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same with me πŸ˜†  Mast hua match πŸ˜› Now I am thinking to watch or not