Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Well i am enjoying this show from the start but now story progressing at a new phase. New Ravan enters and most tough in that Nandu's and Modeltown's Lifeline Rambhateri ji is not being around to guide her.

Truely speaking i am really missing Rambhateriji because in her absense no one is available for Ranan to guide them right. Their relationship already facing a tiff. Though Raju tried but Nandu's wounds were deep and need time trust on him again.

So its been more intresting how our modern (Siya and Ram) come together when New Ravan is all set to play her game.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree.
M missing Rambhateri too ...she was d strongest..n d link btwn Ranan. Now garima is doing d work but still! Looks like she'll only b back wen there will b big chaos in Model town n will b rift btwn Ranan.
now it's tym for Ranan to fight d ravan alone๐Ÿ˜›
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Basically i wont trust Garima as on one time she even denied to accept Raju as her own son because he was adopted so i wont trust that she become pillar or them. This time Ravan is much stronger then before because Raval playing from outside but this Doc roped herself deep in their home... And to when Nandu is hurt and not able to trust Raju. This will definately help Lady Doc Ravan :(

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Agree.
M missing Rambhateri too ...she was d strongest..n d link btwn Ranan. Now garima is doing d work but still! Looks like she'll only b back wen there will b big chaos in Model town n will b rift btwn Ranan.
now it's tym for Ranan to fight d ravan alone๐Ÿ˜›

.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm loving this new phase ...how long nandu going to resist herself ... soon she will accept her feelings...
i think rambhateri come out from coma when Ranan will get into some serious problem to guide them..
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I share your sentiments.

Show is progressing well and I like how the CVs have set things up for the new track and for the new Ravan.

Even I am missing Rambatheri. She has always been a staunch supporter of RaNan and has guided them in the right direction...and towards each other! But since she is not there physically, it's time for RaNan to deal with their issues themselves and to find a way back to each other.

Raju is definitely trying to win back Nandu's trust. But it's not going to be easy and will take time. Even yesterday, Nandu had another flashback of the convo between Raju and Rawal. And it clearly shows that she just can't get that out of her thoughts. It has scarred her...

Looking forward to how this new track develops. And really looking forward to Nandu embracing Raju's love once again :)
Dragon-Heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: spring089

I'm loving this new phase ...how long nandu going to resist herself ... soon she will accept her feelings...
i think rambhateri come out from coma when Ranan will get into some serious problem to guide them..

well i hope so.
Dragon-Heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Viola..

I share your sentiments.

Show is progressing well and I like how the CVs have set things up for the new track and for the new Ravan.

Even I am missing Rambatheri. She has always been a staunch supporter of RaNan and has guided them in the right direction...and towards each other! But since she is not there physically, it's time for RaNan to deal with their issues themselves and to find a way back to each other.

Raju is definitely trying to win back Nandu's trust. But it's not going to be easy and will take time. Even yesterday, Nandu had another flashback of the convo between Raju and Rawal. And it clearly shows that she just can't get that out of her thoughts. It has scarred her...

Looking forward to how this new track develops. And really looking forward to Nandu embracing Raju's love once again :)

that is my point dear. Nandu is deeply hurt and this will automatically benfited to new lady Ravan,sply in the absence of Rambhateri. I know Nandu love him and he also trying to woo her at every step which i enjoyed most ๐Ÿ˜‰ just wish they start become each other's strength...
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

that is my point dear. Nandu is deeply hurt and this will automatically benfited to new lady Ravan,sply in the absence of Rambhateri. I know Nandu love him and he also trying to woo her at every step which i enjoyed most ๐Ÿ˜‰ just wish they start become each other's strength...

Yeah I agree that the new Ravan can use Nandu's pain as ammunition and a part of her agenda. Dr Indu seems really devious so I wouldn't put it passed her!

lol, even I am enjoying Raju trying to win over Nandu. It's cute.

@bold: I am seriously waiting for that to happen!!! ;)
Dragon-Heart thumbnail

Yeah I agree that the new Ravan can use Nandu's pain as ammunition and a part of her agenda. Dr Indu seems really devious so I wouldn't put it passed her!

lol, even I am enjoying Raju trying to win over Nandu. It's cute.

@bold: I am seriously waiting for that to happen!!! ;)

oh for that dont know kitna wait karna padega :p
cute_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I share your sentiments.

Absolutely, I agree with you Viola. While even I miss Rambatheri (she was the reason i started watching the show in the first place), it should be up to Raju and Nandu to resolve their issues because building trust back is definitely a major  task which Nandu has to do on her own, she can rely on somebody else every time. 

I was also wondering about the other Raavans, like Komal...what if Komal and Dr. Indu teamed up (don't hate me..just a thought)?