Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh My God...!! Ryt now m in a biiig Shock!! 😲
today we saw new Entry Sunny Dr.Indu's son..she wants to get him married to rashmi 🤔 but by d photo it looks like he's here only for nandu...he is psycho lover of nandu as we earlier anticipated!
But m not shocked with this fact...frm d past week i was discussing Jkhrr with my frnd...n i was thinking Der shud b a new entry of a guy who will b Nandu's college tym frnd/ashique 😆 n u knw wat? I was thinking who shud it b...the only name came in my mind again n again was Fahad Ali..!! N see..! He's here..he's Sunny n he's frm nandu's Clg..! 😲 😲 😲 wen i saw his blurred face coming clear i was shell shocked!! Never got such jhatka! 😲 😆
Now m thinking Arre Yaar agar Kuch aur Mang liya hota toh wo bhi Pura ho jata!🤣 🤣

BTW Ranan scene was just marvelous today! They got me in Ranan dreamworld! pata Nahi wen i'll b comin= out of it! 😆 but Fahad shocked me n lessened my nasha of Ranan 😆
Now show getting more interesting 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh really...that's a shock a big shock... Aww I missed today's episode...
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like all your predictions related to the show are coming true...please tell me when will Nandu give in to her feelings?! 😆

I agree...show is getting more and more interesting and new track is quite exciting.

RaNan scenes were simply too good 👏 their intensity gives me goosebumps
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ranan scene was so perfect today .Raju is so sure abt nandu feelings towards him , that he didn't agree once that she hates him and   he even cries .
and yes fahad ali entry , he must have some love realtion with nandu and may be he was betrayed or some other possibilities . let's see what interesting going to happen
Princyz_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Oh really...that's a shock a big shock... Aww I missed today's episode...

Yeah...it was really a big one 😆
Oh do watch it..Epi was fabulous! ⭐️
Princyz_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Viola..

Looks like all your predictions related to the show are coming true...please tell me when will Nandu give in to her feelings?!😆

I agree...show is getting more and more interesting and new track is quite exciting.

RaNan scenes were simply too good 👏 their intensity gives me goosebumps

Hehe...according to my prediction 😆 wen Rashmi's marriage will b again broken off n Raju will get to knw tht sunny actually came for nandu n will start hating her once again 😭 (as we knw Raju loves his family most) Nandu will accept her feelings only thn..but we knw again Der will b misunderstandings!
New track is very interesting ...m enjoying it more thn Rawal one   😛
Wat shud i say about Ranan...dey r just i bcm totally addicted! 😆
Princyz_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: spring089

ranan scene was so perfect today .Raju is so sure abt nandu feelings towards him , that he didn't agree once that she hates him and   he even cries .
and yes fahad ali entry , he must have some love realtion with nandu and may be he was betrayed or some other possibilities . let's see what interesting going to happen

Thts wat i loved..Raju trusts his love completely..he can read her eyes.. 😳
May b he used to love her but as nandu hated men may b he got rejected! M waiting for the revelations
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Hehe...according to my prediction 😆 wen Rashmi's marriage will b again broken off n Raju will get to knw tht sunny actually came for nandu n will start hating her once again 😭 (as we knw Raju loves his family most) Nandu will accept her feelings only thn..but we knw again Der will b misunderstandings!
New track is very interesting ...m enjoying it more thn Rawal one   😛
Wat shud i say about Ranan...dey r just i bcm totally addicted! 😆

You know...I think you're right. Roles will probably reverse...Nandu will accept and Raju will reject. Oh God, I can't take this anymore!!!

Same here - even I am enjoying current track more than Rawal. There's an element of mystery and the build up is good. Plus we have a married RaNan now under one roof 😉

@bold: Me too! I am totally addicted to them! They are my drug, lol 😆

Princyz_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Viola..

You know...I think you're right. Roles will probably reverse...Nandu will accept and Raju will reject. Oh God, I can't take this anymore!!!

Same here - even I am enjoying current track more than Rawal. There's an element of mystery and the build up is good. Plus we have a married RaNan now under one roof 😉

@bold: Me too! I am totally addicted to them! They are my drug, lol 😆

Yup more misunderstandings on it's way ..but i have faith in CVS...as now Ranan r married let thm do watever they want 😉 😕
Ranan under same roof is a treat..dey changed Raju's character so well...now he's just like any other hero..goody good 😳 hope Shekhar spices up d story 😛
Seriously i can't even pass my days without thinking about them..wats happening to me!! 😲 ⭐️
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a strong feeling that Nandu will accept her feelings for Raju sooner than expected... She was impressed with the temple incident and when she saw the pics she kinda was happy for a few moments...she keeps having the good fb with the bad one so she's kinda confused about her feelings... She mentioned that she needs to leave this place soon or she'll never b able to leave...
I wish their misunderstandings get cleared b4 Evil Doc and Psycho Son enter the equation... Would love to see the Evil Duo stir things up in RaNan's just settled married life...
I hoped that Raju would tell her about the new job himself but the precap showed that Rashmi told her about it, so mayb there's some nokjhok and he decides not to tell her...
Hope I don't sound too sadistic...