Shilpa quits Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hai-Discuss Here ONLY - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

TOI:Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori Bhabhi approached for 'The Kapil Sharma show'

TV's most popular 'Bhabhi' Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori from 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain', recently caught everyone's attention when the news about her fall-out with the makers of her show came out in the media. Now, the latest information we have received about Shilpa is that the actress has been approached to play an important role in 'The Kapil Sharma show'.

ources close to 'The Kapil Sharma Show' inform us that since Upasna Singh is not part of Kapil's new show they have planned to introduce a new female character. And if everything falls into place Shilpa will play Kapil's Bhabhi's role on the most awaited show.

When contacted, Shilpa said, "Yes, I have been approached for the show. However, nothing has been finalized yet. If things workout, I will do the show. It is a dream for any actor to be part of Kapil's team."

Vijaya Tiwari | TNN | Mar 11, 2016, 07.12 PM IST

According to the latest IF article, she is considering taking the legal way out... filing a case for defamation... 
But if she gets this  Kapil show, then it would be a great change for her from playing Angoori... 
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heard the news Shilpa approached for Kapil Sharma show.
Now I understand why Shilpa walked out of show.
Looks like she is making up stories about health, travel problem and all.
Oh I hate her now. I like Angoori but as a person I started disliking Shilpa Shinde.
I feel you need to be little honest with the people who helps in move up in career.
Bhabhiji is not famous only because of her. There are other actors, director,writer who made this great show

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am not doing Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai: Sucheta Khanna

After rumours of Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori Bhabhi threatening to quit &TV's Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai, hunt for the new Bhabhiji is on.

There were rumours of Rashami Desai doing the show but nothing came of it. The other actress, rumoured to be approached for the role, is Lapataganj fame Sucheta Khanna.

We called up Sucheta to congratulate her on her new project...but she was surprised and said, "I have not been approached for Angoori's role so how can I can do the show? These are all baseless rumours."

She continued, "I was approached for May I Come in Madam two months back. I gave a look test for that, but things did not get finalized. But I was never approached for Bhabiji."

Would you like to portray Angoori's character? She quipped, "It's a tough work to get into an established character. In fact, I replaced Kitty's character in Karamchand, which did not work out for me. So I am not sure about the idea of replacement."

Clear hai???

PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vyoman

I am not doing Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai: Sucheta Khanna

After rumours of Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori Bhabhi threatening to quit &TV's Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai, hunt for the new Bhabhiji is on.

There were rumours of Rashami Desai doing the show but nothing came of it. The other actress, rumoured to be approached for the role, is Lapataganj fame Sucheta Khanna.

We called up Sucheta to congratulate her on her new project...but she was surprised and said, "I have not been approached for Angoori's role so how can I can do the show? These are all baseless rumours."

She continued, "I was approached for May I Come in Madam two months back. I gave a look test for that, but things did not get finalized. But I was never approached for Bhabiji."

Would you like to portray Angoori's character? She quipped, "It's a tough work to get into an established character. In fact, I replaced Kitty's character in Karamchand, which did not work out for me. So I am not sure about the idea of replacement."

Clear hai???

Sucheta, you can do it.  You have that talent, aapka "Petha khilay ke" was also good.

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is not there since last 2 episodes. They showed that Angoori is visiting Ammaji. 
So has Shilpa already left ? any latest news ?
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he show 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain' is loved by many and especially the character of Angoori Devi and her one-liner 'Sahi Pakde Hai' is a rage amongst many.

However, the light hearted comedy show seems to be facing a tumultuous time otherwise. Recently, there were rumours about actress Shilpa Shinde (who plays Angoori Devi) leaving the show. 

And the reasons provided to media about the apparent exit was that the actress throws a lot of tantrums and is unprofessional about her work.

This has led to the actress getting miffed about the issue. We contacted Shilpa, who said, "I am extremely upset about the whole issue and especially with the fact that they have mentioned about me being unprofessional and one who throws tantrums. I have had a lot of issues but never did I crib about anything, but after such a statement, I am very upset and have stopped shooting."

She added, "What is more disheartening is that no one supported me in this issue and commented back, not even my co-actors who know about me. I am now planning to take a legal action against them and will only come back to the show if they openly apologise to me for this defamation."

We also contacted producer of the show, Binafer Kohli, who refused to comment on it.

We wish the things get settled soon and it doesn't affect the show in any manner
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Forum rank increased after Shilpa's news ðŸ˜†
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io4H_L6CNhs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
vyoman thumbnail

Bhabhiji co stars are insecure: Shilpa Shinde

Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori Bhabhi has been in the headlines for sometime now... No doubt, the lady has given the character life, and has been one of the pillars in the success story of & TV's popular show, Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai(Edit II).

However, all that seems to be a bad past that Shilpa wants to forget... In a talk with Tellychakkar.com, she cleared her stand, and spoke at length about the problems she has faced at the hands of the co-artists, producer and channel personnels.

She claimed, "I am very upset that I have been working with such shamless people for the past one year. Yes, I was destined to do this role, and I have proved what I can do to the masses as well as to all the concerned people holding big positions. I can clearly say that my stint as Angoori Bhabhi has ended."

Going on, Shilpa did not mince words expressing her anger at the other three lead artistes of the show, Saumya Tandon, Rohitashv Gaur and Aasif Sheikh. "They simply don't have the guts to speak the truth. They knew all along that I am being framed with allegations of throwing tantrums. But none of them spoke. I am really upset at their behaviour. I will never share screen space with these three actors. Understood, they have always suffered from a complex that I steal the limelight. They have often felt dissatisfied, with people going gaga about Angoori Bhabhi and her takiya kalam, Sahi Pakde'... I am cent percent sure that they will be extremely happy now, as they do not have to share screen with Shilpa. Guess it is now time for them to prove their worth (smiles)."

When asked about rumours doing rounds of her being part of The Kapil Sharma Show, she averred, "Haha, yes, as they have spread rumours, I am part of it. But not as bua, but as dadi (gives out a sarcastic smile)."

Shilpa also had some strong words to tell about the channel. "We do not have the good old team in & anymore who gave life to Bhabhiji. It is a completely new set up, and the one man in charge of everything is Vikas Gupta out there. Let me remind you here that Bhabhiji is not his show. There was a time when there used to be lot of promos aired on the channel of Bhabhiji. But just check out now, you can only see promos of Vikas' concept, Jai Santoshi Maa. I am seriously surprised as to how they can do this so openly."

Speaking about the Producer Benaifer Kohli, Shilpa further stated, "I just do not want to speak about her. She has no respect to talk to actors. And I very well know how to get my money back. You will not believe, I had a throat infection few months back, and the infection was so bad that I had lost my voice. If you think of it, there were few episodes too wherein it was shown that Angoori has lost her voice. My condition was so bad. And the effect of antibiotics on me had such a diverse effect that I happened to oversleep one morning, thus reporting late for shoot. In any case, our scenes do not come on time, and we are made to wait for three hours everyday. But unfortunately, the scenes had arrived on the day I was late, and the other actors complained about me to the Producer. But the fact was that we had different scenes and no actor was waiting for me. And you will not believe it if I say, Benaifer abused me on the set before everyone. I could not believe that someone could have talked to me like that. She even went to CINTAA after this incident to lodge a complaint against my late coming."

"I tell the same people, who are spreading rumours about my tantrum throwing, to be happy now since I am out of the project. Why do they want to settle things midway? In fact, the Producer has been calling me to meet her for a settlement at the JW Marriot. Bolte hai koi beech ka raasta doondte hai'... Why do they want me now if I have been so troublesome to them," questioned Shilpa.

Before concluding her talk, Shilpa did vehemently tell that she has lodged a complaint with the CINTAA for defamation. "I am waiting for a reply from CINTAA", declared Shilpa.

You will certainly be missed in the show, Shilpa!

Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago
vyoman thumbnail

11 Revelations made by Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori of 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai' on quitting the show

Shilpa Shinde's trade mark dialogue 'Sahi Pakde Hain', as 'Angoori' from &TV's comic caper 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!', has become an instant hit with everyone. From children to adults, 'Angoori' has mesmerized everyone with her innocent child-like persona. Looking ravishing in saris with matching accessories, Shilpa has been basking in the success of the show. However, the actress has stopped shooting for the show owing to her fallout with the channel and the production house (&TV and EDIT 2 Production). The makers have accused the actress of throwing tantrums but Shilpa has denied all the allegations and claims innocence. In an exclusive conversation with TV Times, Shilpa Shinde clears the air about the controversy... (Credits: Vijaya Tiwari)

On not shooting for the show

The &TV officials wanted me to sign an exclusive contract with them, which I said no to. I don't think it is justified to bind any actor by contract. I was ready to sign a bond which would not allow me to do a similar character like Angoori on any other platform. But this didn't go down well with Vikas Gupta from &TV. When I refused to sign the contract, they started spreading rumours in the media that I throw tanturms on the set. They even refused to give me a raise during my contract renewal.

The actress has stopped shooting

I have not been shooting post March 3, 2016. When the problem first started, they gave me a two-day off, thinking they will get my replacement. But when they failed to find someone, they started pressurizing me to sign the exclusive contract and resume the shoot. They even threatened me that they will take a legal action against me, if I don't report on the set.

They treat us like puppets

The Production house (Edit 2) is the main culprit. They, along with the channel, think that actors are puppets and they will make us dance to their tunes. They will not agree to anything on paper, but will make sure that we give everything in writing.

About her tantrums

They tell me that I have a record of throwing tantrums. If this was the case why did they wait for an entire year. If I was really throwing tantrums, then why didn't they sack me at the start of the project? I have a very good reputation in the industry and my work speaks for me. I worked on 'Chidiya Ghar' for a long time. If I would have been a tantrum queen, the production house (Garima Production) would have never repeated me in their show 'Lapataganj'.

Asking for a special designer on the sets

I was trying to help them. The designer, who was hired to make my clothes for the show, gave me shabby clothes to wear. I am in the entertainment business where my character demands me to look good. I requested them to sit down with the designer, at least once, and solve the problem. But they never bothered to do it. There were so many times I wore my own stuff for the show. I told them if you are not paying me for using my personal stuff on the show, then don't pay the designer, too. I was trying to save their money.

Not getting leaves even when she was unwell

They never gave me any off. I underwent a surgery for appendix, but these people called me within three days. Luckily, I got an extra off on the fourth day due to Eid. I have a migraine problem. I even worked when I suffered from throat infection. I was on antibiotics but I never had them as I used to feel sleepy after taking medicines. I did everything for the show but this is what I am getting in return.

About Producer Benafir Kohli

She is a terror on the sets. Benafir mentally tortures actors. Ask the actors who have worked with her. I am planning to file a mental harassment case against her. She is so insecure that she wants everything in writing from the stars. On the other hand, she will not commit to anything.

Will she come back on the show?

It is highly impossible that I will return to the show. I don't think I am wrong. If I ask them to revise my money, it's my right. The show has completed a year and I am due for a fee revision. They have taken advantage of my kindness. They thought I will get scared if they mentally torture me and pressurize me, but I won't. They have threatened to sabotage my career, if I take up work on rival channels. Now, they are trying everything to bring me back. Be it filing a complaint against me in CINTAA, or threatening to take a legal action against me, but I know I am not at fault. They always talk about contracts, but we don't have these contracts with us. All the original documents are with them. Even if they have forged the documents, I would not come to know since I have never seen them.

None of the co-stars supported me

Everyone is worried about their own money. They don't want to get into any trouble. The sad part is, we were a team and they know that whatever the production house is saying is untrue. But none of them are willing to say the truth. They are so scared of Benafir that they don't want to risk their money.

Is Rashami replacing her?

I don't know anything about it. They have to take an NOC from me, before replacing Rashami with me. If they do it without my permission, I will go to CINTAA. Right now, my only concern is recovering my dues of the last three months.

On doing 'The Kapil Sharma show'

It is a dream project for any actor. I think it is a great opportunity for me as an actor.