Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
What's the point of forcing like this
That lady shilpa is 🥱 today she's getting work but she's refusing people who don't respect work suffer afterwards not wishing something bad for her but this is how it is
Maharaani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shilpa should know that CIINTA is neither for artists not for producers exclusively. It is for both. And it impartially investigates matters and judges grievances and puts forth a proposal that is for good of all...whoever is acting irresponsible , they tell it like it is and try to reach a compromise and in this case, the actor, that is you is at fault...you have a long history of leaving work unfinished in every project.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shila is a pure idiot.😆 In last interview she said she didn't join Kapil's show because she wasn't well. In antoher she says people have taken illegal route to keep her away from doing hsows.
And what wait ? She is banning the producers ?😆 That's the limit... 

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How Shilpa Shinde's loss became Rochelle Rao's gain

TNN | Apr 14, 2016, 02.54 PM IST
Ace comedian Kapil Sharma is all set to return to TV with 'The Kapil Sharma Show' from April 23, 2016. Recently, we reported about small screen's Bhabiji aka Shilpa Shinde being offered a role in Kapil show. The actress, who has got into a legal battle with the producer's of her show, 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain', was supposed to play a role that has now gone to Rochelle Maria Rao.

According to an entertainment portal, the role of a hot nurse which is now being played by Rochelle, was originally offered to Shilpa. In fact, Shilpa was all excited to take up the role, as playing a hot nurse would have given her an image makeover. The report further stated that owing to Shilpa's dispute with Benaifer Kohli and CINTAA, the makers of 'TKSS' changed their mind and opted for Rochelle.
vyoman thumbnail

How Shilpa Shinde's loss became Rochelle Rao's gain

TNN | Apr 14, 2016, 02.54 PM IST
Ace comedian Kapil Sharma is all set to return to TV with 'The Kapil Sharma Show' from April 23, 2016. Recently, we reported about small screen's Bhabiji aka Shilpa Shinde being offered a role in Kapil show. The actress, who has got into a legal battle with the producer's of her show, 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain', was supposed to play a role that has now gone to Rochelle Maria Rao.

According to an entertainment portal, the role of a hot nurse which is now being played by Rochelle, was originally offered to Shilpa. In fact, Shilpa was all excited to take up the role, as playing a hot nurse would have given her an image makeover. The report further stated that owing to Shilpa's dispute with Benaifer Kohli and CINTAA, the makers of 'TKSS' changed their mind and opted for Rochelle.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS dearest Vyoman ðŸ¤—
Feeling bad for Shilpa ! In all this battle, she has only lost, and got infamous ! 

Hope she gets back to the reality that sometimes we have to compromise and put aside our egos !
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

TFS dearest Vyoman ðŸ¤—

Feeling bad for Shilpa ! In all this battle, she has only lost, and got infamous ! 

Hope she gets back to the reality that sometimes we have to compromise and put aside our egos !

Welcome dear...🤗

@blue

Well said...waqt rehte hi samaj aaye toh better hai...😔
vyoman thumbnail

Bhabhiji controversy: Shilpa files NC report against producer Binaifer Kohli

The Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai controversy seems to scale greater heights...

After the entire disciplinary directive, we have been informed about a new angle in the battle between actress Shilpa Shinde and producer Binaifer Kohli.

Yes, the war between them intensified, after the actress decided to file a NC report against her producer on 29 March leading to all the hullabaloo.

Speaking to Tellychakkar.com, Shilpa said, "I had informed my producers about my health issues and requested them for co-operation as the set was too far. But Binaifer wasn't bothered and that's how our fights started regarding date and time issues."

"And once in March, as soon the contract completed a year, she started giving interviews stating that I throw tantrums and thus she will replace me. After I confronted Binaifer and asked her to clarify the same in media, she stopped all contact with me. This happened on 3 March, and seeing their cold behaviour, I gave my termination letter to the team," shared the actress.

Within 10 days, Shilpa received a legal notice from the production house to get back to the shoots in 48 hours or pay 10 crores as a fine. "CINTAA was also against me and they said, since I have signed the contract, I will have to shoot. This was completely unfair," she said.

Shilpa further added, "I think CINTAA had no right to come in between me and the producer. Binaifer wanted me back by hook or crook and they kept on calling me desperately. And thus on 29 March, I registered a NC report in the Bangur Nagar police station. Fortunately post that, they stopped calling me but the harassment continues in different ways."

When we contacted Benaifer, she shared, "She is claiming false allegations against us and I am not going to take these accusations. I am going the legal way and I have full faith in the legal system of our country. We are being honest and truthful and thus not scared to go ahead and fight for our rights."

Shilpa who is currently going through treatment says she will also take the legal path once she is back. "Since yesterday, I am at one of the Ayurveda Centre in Pune and my treatment is going on. As soon as I come back, I would file a FIR also for mental and physical harassment."

vyoman thumbnail

Bhabhiji controversy: Shilpa files NC report against producer Binaifer Kohli

The Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai controversy seems to scale greater heights...

After the entire disciplinary directive, we have been informed about a new angle in the battle between actress Shilpa Shinde and producer Binaifer Kohli.

Yes, the war between them intensified, after the actress decided to file a NC report against her producer on 29 March leading to all the hullabaloo.

Speaking to Tellychakkar.com, Shilpa said, "I had informed my producers about my health issues and requested them for co-operation as the set was too far. But Binaifer wasn't bothered and that's how our fights started regarding date and time issues."

"And once in March, as soon the contract completed a year, she started giving interviews stating that I throw tantrums and thus she will replace me. After I confronted Binaifer and asked her to clarify the same in media, she stopped all contact with me. This happened on 3 March, and seeing their cold behaviour, I gave my termination letter to the team," shared the actress.

Within 10 days, Shilpa received a legal notice from the production house to get back to the shoots in 48 hours or pay 10 crores as a fine. "CINTAA was also against me and they said, since I have signed the contract, I will have to shoot. This was completely unfair," she said.

Shilpa further added, "I think CINTAA had no right to come in between me and the producer. Binaifer wanted me back by hook or crook and they kept on calling me desperately. And thus on 29 March, I registered a NC report in the Bangur Nagar police station. Fortunately post that, they stopped calling me but the harassment continues in different ways."

When we contacted Benaifer, she shared, "She is claiming false allegations against us and I am not going to take these accusations. I am going the legal way and I have full faith in the legal system of our country. We are being honest and truthful and thus not scared to go ahead and fight for our rights."

Shilpa who is currently going through treatment says she will also take the legal path once she is back. "Since yesterday, I am at one of the Ayurveda Centre in Pune and my treatment is going on. As soon as I come back, I would file a FIR also for mental and physical harassment."

vyoman thumbnail

Shilpa Shinde files police complaint against CINTAA

ANI | Apr 15, 2016, 02.13 PM IST
'Bhabiji Ghar Pe Hain' fame actress Shilpa Shinde has filed a police complaint against Cine and TV Artistes Association (CINTAA) for banning her from working with any broadcaster after her spat with producer Benaifer Kohli.

This non-cooperation directive came after Benaifer approached the CINTAA for the 38-year-old actress' decision to make an unceremonious exit from the show, which was seen as an utterly unprofessional approach.

All the allegations by the actor regarding the contract with the producers for &TV's 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai' were heard by CINTAA and the actress was asked to report on sets. However, this strong disciplinary action has been taken under the light of Shilpa's unprofessional behavior of not reporting on set even after CINTAA's intervention.