The Way I Loved You - ZaYa OS

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He never looked back, so didn't I.

I was heartbroken. Tormented even. I never thought I would be able to love anyone. I was scared. I couldn't think things properly. Could I?

---

I walk inside the room to see him sitting on my bed. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk." That's all he says.

"What's left to talk about?" I proceed towards the dressing table and start undoing my bangles and earrings. All the make up had smudged because of me crying for the past few hours. 

He had left me.

On my marriage alter. 

I can't forgive him.

"He's a douche, Aaliya." Of course Zain knew. He knew it all. He knew how much I loved him. He knew how much nothing about him had ever made me made.

Zeeshan.

"He is. But so are you." A few years back, I told Zain I loved him. He said that he had a girlfriend and he cannot commit to someone else. He felt sorry for me. He said he cannot love someone that he barely knows.

Of course he can't.

"Aaliya.."

"Don't, Zain. None of this bothers you. And sure as hell shouldn't concern you. Zeeshan is a douche, accepted. But who are you, Saint Zain? Do you think all that you did to me was acceptable?!"

"What I did to you? What about what you did to ME? You got married without even telling me!"

"I DIDN'T get married! I was left and the freaking alter! So please mind your own business and get out of my room."

"You're broken."

"And you're a moron," I retreat. His eyes widen.

"I forgive you, Aaliya."

Whoa, wait.

"DO YOU? Well that's a relief! Forgiving me for something I didn't even do! And what did I exactly do, Saint Zain? Eat your chocolates? Broke your heart? Dumped you in front of the whole freaking college?!"

"I didn't ask you to confess to me in front of the freaking college."

"I didn't ask you make a girlfriend within 4 hours that I left to make reservations for our dinner. I was supposed to.. Never mind. Like I give a shit."

"You do." He gets up from the bed.

"No, Abdullah, I don't. I never gave. Go to Gauhar or whatever her name was. Tell her she can have you."

"What do you mean?" Busted.

"I mean nothing, Abdullah."

"No, you meant something. Has she been contacting you somehow?"

"She might have sent a text or two."

"She sent many." He says, suddenly in a stern tone. "Threatening you."

"It was nothing like that. She just wanted to make sure there was nothing in between me and you. And believe me, I told her that there could be nothing between us. It's nothing. She's a good girlfriend." I try to smile as hard as I can.

"She made me reject you." What?! That manipulative moron would do that to you?! Bummer!

"What?" 

"She has a.. a.. sort of claim over me. She just... She wishes to have a claim over me and.. She has."

"What are you saying?"

"You remember the last time we were at your house?"

"3 years ago?"

"Yes. Her brother, Rocky, he installed a camera in your bathroom."

"WHAT?!" I scream. No, no, no. I did things in the bathroom. I changed my clothes! He did come for me the next day! He wanted to use the washoom..

"Yeah. She sorta had that clip."

"I called you a moron in front of the whole college when actually what you did was for me? You sacrificed yourself because of me?"

"I didn't sacrifice myself for you." He chuckles, "Actually, if that ever happens, I would do that for you. I would do anything for you, Aaliya. Just give me a chance. Nothing can go wrong."

"But I was just left at my alter.."

"Shh." He keeps a finger on my lips. "Trust me."

"I do, more than anything."

"Good. Do you love me?"

"Nah, I just don't hate you. Which is hard not to." I giggle.

"But I love you." He pecks a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too."

Comment. Like. ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: steelfan

happy to see u back

I'm happy to BE back.
I am really sorry for not commenting on your stories.
I know how much it hurts not to get much comments.
I have gone through that phase.

But you're an amazing writer.
Write something on Wattpad. You'll get a lot of views.

Ask me for help if you need any. ðŸ˜ƒ