MG FF ~ DDLJ Thread #2 part 18/Page 1 Mar 1st

kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Okay!!
I seriously don't know what I should say..
I never thought that I would reach second thread for any of my stories..
Thank you so much readers for your help..πŸ˜ƒ
I am glad that you are showering your love and support to 'DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE' !!πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you continue to show your support!!😳
Thank you all once again!!πŸ€—

Index :

Part 18 - Page 1

Edited by kkmouli - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats! update soon, waiting!
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread
Waiting for update 
kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thankyou 'khwaishfan' for your PMs and requests.. 
Sorry readers for making you wait too long..
Hope you enjoy reading this part..

PART - 18

Nextday everyone sat at the breakfast table including Maan and Geet is serving everyone. Maan is trying hard to gain her attention who is royally ignoring him and whenever he asks for something, Geet signals Nakul to pass the things which Maan requested for, like right now when Maan asked for the parathas, Geet gave the bowl to Nakul kaka who stood at the corner of the table to serve for Maan. Maan sighed and glared at Dev who is trying hard not to laugh out loud and make a fool out of himself. Meanwhile NT who sat opposite to Dev kicked him hard underneath the table to signal him that it is the apt time to execute their initial plan. Dev winced and glared at NT who did not show any sign of remorse instead glared him back to make him understand. Dev sighed and slightly nodded his head as he already know what her plan is which she had told him previous night while NT closed her eyes and took a deep breath before starting.
NT : Ahh Dad!! I have got an offer from XYZ company for my internship and I want to take up the offer. What do you say?!
Sukhinder : That's brilliant beta. I am happy for you. If you want to take up the offer take it. I dont have any objection.
NT : And dad actually they will see my work in this internship and if they like it then they said they would offer me a permanent one after I finish my degree..
Sukhinder : That's really great beta.. Tum jo chaho kar sakti hoon. You know I have no objection with whatever you choose to do in your life. I trust your decision beta.. Keep going..
Dev : I am impressed uncle. I mean I have heard tales about Indian girls who are not even allowed to study after they cross 18 and here you are allowing your daughter to work. Thats great.
Meanwhile Maan simply crossed his fingers under the table thinking
Maan(st) : Ohh god!! Aaj kal main jitna nervous feel kar raha hoon na itna toh main apni zindagi mein kabhi experience nahi kiya Geet!! Arey khud ke exams ke time pe bhi itna bechain nahi hoon jitna tumhari job ko lekar hoon.. Tumhari wajah se Maan Singh Khurana ko darna bhi pad raha hai apni future sorry hamare future ke baare mein sochkar.. woh alag baat hai ki main toh tumhe abhi bhi uthakar shaadi bhi karleta aur koi rokne wala bhi nahi hoga khud tum bhi nahi. Par mujhe toh sirf tumhari khushi chahiye aur tumhari khushi toh iss parivaar ki khushi mein hai.. Please job karne keliye maan jao yaar mishti.. Ab jyaada intezaar nahi karsakta main..
Sukhinder : Aisa kuch nahi hai beta.. Main toh apne bachon ko kabhi force nahi karna chahta kisi bhi cheez keliye.. Agar woh job karna chahti toh beshak kare.. Isme na kehne wali baat kyaa hai..
Maan(ST) : Kabhi kabhi force karna padta hai Mr.Handa!!
Dev smiled and simply nodded her head. 
Dev : Waise aunty!! What is your opinion on this issue?!
Pammi wanted to add few more good words to impress Dev as she is already having few plans for him, not knowing that she is going to get trapped in her own words.
Pammi : Arey beta!! Main toh kehti hoon ki hamare desh ke har ladki ko apni khud ki pehchan hona chahiye.. Agar woh bahar jaake kaam karna chahti hai toh zaroor kare. Aur toh aur uske ghar walon ko bhi use support karna chahiye. Tabhi toh yeh desh aage badh sakti hai.
Kyun!! Main sahi keh rahi hoon na..
Dev : Arey wah aunty!! Aapne toh meri dil ki baat boldi.. Main bhi yahi sochta hoon. Dekhiye na aapki aur meri ideas kitni milti julti hai.. 
Pammi instantly flushed listening to Dev's praises while NT and Maan kept shooting daggers at Dev for talking unnnecessary things and leaving the main issue aside
NT once again kicked Dev underneath the table while Dev understood that he is deviating from their agenda and at the same time his eyes went to Maan who looked like he is ready to chop him into tiny pieces if he delay their work even a second more. So Dev composed immediately and spoke
Dev : Waise Geet! Why are you not working then?!
Geet who was not expecting such a question got shocked and baffled not knowing what to answer while Pammi and Brij were equally surprised at the question thrown by Dev. She already had an idea that NT would somehow start the topic of her career but not once she felt that it would be Dev instead of NT. 
Dev : Yeah!! I mean uncle and aunty are not too conservative and see they dont mind NT working then why haven't you joined in some company?!
Geet : Woh!! Woh main..
Dev : Ohh!! Is it because you don't want to work.. I mean you are not comfortable working outside .. Right!!
NT : Wrong Mr Dev.. Di wanted to work and she even got an offer from ABC company after completing her degreee but..
Geet : NT!! That's enough!! Dev, you are right!! I dont wont to work in any company. I am comfortable staying at home. You know I am not that completely jobless. I take care of this house and I am happy with it.
NT : Agar karna nahi hai toh pehle apply kyun kiya?!
Geet glared at NT as if asking her to shut her mouth right away.
Dev : Geet!! Its not that.. You should really have some work experience. You should go out and see the outer world then you get confidence to face any sort of troubles life throws at you. I am not saying that people who stay at home are less competant but facing the outer world all by yourself will definitely boost your courage and confidence to face any sort of problems and you will also know what sort of people exist in our world and you would know how to tackle them. I am actually surprised that neither uncle nor aunty forced you to work even when you had a job offer in your hand. If I had not known their views about working women then I definetly would have thought may be your family doesnt want you to work. But after knowing their thoughts I dont think they would have stopped you. What do you say Aunty!!
Pammi(perplexed) : Haa.. Haan beta!!
Dev : How could you let her decline a job offer when you yourself said such huge things about women empowerment. 
Pammi clearly fumbled with words saying
Pammi : Ab.. woh.. beta.. I mean agar woh khud kaam nahi karna chahti hai toh hum force kaise kar sakte hai..
Brij who is silent till now and who is fuming inside spoke
Brij : Ab hum usse uske khilaf bhi toh nahi jaa sakte haina..
NT who did not like brij talking in between suddenly interrupted him saying
NT : Actually aisa nahi hai mr.Dev. Di toh kaam karna chahti hai, it is her dream to showcase her talent and get a name in her profession and..
Geet : Its not like how NT is saying Dev.. I mean actually I got that offer in another city and I didnt want to leave my home and go work in another city. So I declined that..
Dev : That means you dont mind working in Mumbai. I mean if you get an offer in Mumbai right!!
Geet did not see that coming and once again got surprised while Brij went into thinking mode trying to understand what Dev is exactly upto and why he is so insistent about Geet working.
Meanwhile Geet composed herself but before she could answer his question right away, Sukhinder who always wanted Geet to pursue her dreams thought it is the right time to convince Geet as Pammi wont be able to say anything infront of Dev.
Sukhinder : I am sure she doesnot have any problems working in Mumbai Dev beta. Actually we all forced her to apply few other firms in Mumbai but she readily declined. Hope this time she atleast listen to you.
Dev : Why not uncle!! She has to listen. By the way Geet, in what field have you completed your degree?!
NT : She has done Bsc. Interior designing and she is the topper of her batch.
Dev : Whatt!! That's brilliant.. I am soo happy..
Sukhinder : Woh kyun beta?!
Dev : Woh toh main tab bataunga uncle agar Geet ko koi job nahi mila toh..
Dev(st) : Woh toh kabhi milne se rahi aur phir Geet ko KC(Khurana Creations) hi join karna padega
Everyone got perplexed with his words except Maan and NT as they know what he is hinting at.
Geet : Dev!! Tum kuch jyaada hi excite horahe ho.. Trust me I am happy with what I am doing now.. Tum kyun force kar rahe hoo mujhe..
Sukhinder : Beta Dev ne jo kaha woh galat bhi toh nahi na.. Ab tumhari chachi ka bhi yahi raai hai toh tum kyun peeche jaa rahi hoo..
He said the last words in a bit sarcastic way looking at Pammi who couldnot glare back but definitly fuming inside.. Ignoring her Sukhinder continued
Sukhinder :  Mujhe patha hai tumhare kitne sapne hai.. Tum try kyun nahi karti ek baar. Agar tumhe job nahi mila toh hum iske baare mein kabhi baat nahi karenge.. Par tumhe ek koshish toh karni hogi.. Abhi toh ek hi saal hue na tumhe studies complete karte hue I am sure there wont be much problem for you to get a new job looking at your credits..
Geet(st) : geet!! Lagta hai ab tumhari baat koi nahi maanega.. Par yeh bhi toh sach hai ki chachiji kabhi nahi maanenge.. Abhi keliye chup raho aur baad mein koi na koi raaste doond hi lenge..
Dev : Kya soch rahi ho Geet?! Just say yes!
Geet : Haaa!! Woh kuch nahi.. Teek hai, main ek baar koshish karti hoon..
Everyone felt happy with her decision except two. Geet looked at Pammi who is looking at her intently. Though she cannot glare at her right then but still her anger is seen with the way she is clutching the spoon. While Geet didnot want to look at the other unhappy person so she continued serving others who happily ate their food. All this is not missed by Maan who though happy with her decision still he knows that Geet could actually never go against Pammi. This is again proved by the looks shared by Geet and Pammi while others seemed to be in their own world but Maan didnot miss the sadness in his mishty's eyes when she finally tore her gaze away from Pammi.

After breakfast, Geet's room

Geet comes to the room and remembers all her college days, the medals she received, the dreams she had and the dreams which till this moment still remained as dreams only. She slowly goes to her cupboard and open the drawer where she has kept all her important papers. She takes out the folder in which she has kept her certificates and degree and starts looking at them longingly while Pammi enters her room without any warn..
Pammi : Tumhe kya lagta hai Geet tum yeh sab karke job join karoge.. Uske baad independent hokar hume sab ko ghar se nikal logi.. Yeh math bhoolo bhaisaab ke jaane ke baad tumhare chachaji ne unke bhai ke business ko sambhala aur maine iss ghar ko aur tumko bhi.. Agar hum nahi hote toh tum kab ka sadak pe aa chuki hogi.. 
Geet : Nahi chachi.. aap galat samaj rahi hai mujhe.. Main waha kuch nahi bol saki.. Chachaji, Dev aur NT ne toh itna force kiya.. Aap the na waha pe.. aur waise bhi main koi job nahi join karungi.. Par interviews keliye toh jaana padega warna chachaji ko bura lagega.. Par aap fikar math kijiye aaj kal freshers ko job milna itna aasan nahi hai aur meri toh 1 saal gap bhi toh hai.. Main job nahi karungi
Geet said the sentence in a very low tone which actually stirred something in Pammi's heart. Pammi very well knows how badly Geet want to explore her talent but soon she composed herself and strode towards Geet and pulled her by her arm to which Geet winced and looked straight at Pammi
Pammi : Tumhe kya lagta hai tumhari aisi chikni chupni baaton mein aakar main pighal jaungi.. Main tumhare chachaji aur Naintara ki tarah bewakoof nahi hoon.. Tumhari rag rag se wakif hoon.. Unn logon ki aakhon mein toh tumne patti baandli par mujhe unki tarah bewakoof nahi bana sakti.. Samjhe!! 
She left her hand and left the room leaving Geet in tears while the whole convo is heard by Dev and NT. They simply sighed and thought that they still have to go a long way to unite these two ladies.
Meanwhile Brij followed Pammi to her room and asked about what Geet has said
Pammi : Aur kya kehti woh.. Mujhe bhi apni meethi meethi baaton se behlane ki koshish kar rahi thi..
Brij sounded as if he is shocked and spoke in similar manner
Brij : Didi. Kahi aap uski baaton mein nahi aagai..
Pammi : Kaisi baatein kar rahe ho tum Brij.. mujhe uski harkatein maalom nahi kya.. Waise toh mujhe nahi lagta woh job karne wali hai.. uski baaton se toh yahi lagta.. Dekhte hai kya karegi woh..  
Brij : didi.. Ab hume aur hoshiyaar rehna hoga.. bas kuch mahine bache hai 
Before she could continue, Sukhinder entered the room and said that he has to talk to his wife alone. Brij gave a look to Pammi who just nodded her head as if saying that she would manage while he left the room with lingering doubts..
Pammi : Boliye kya bolna hai.. 
Sukhinder : Aur kab take naraz rahegi use.. Kya tumhe uska pyaar dikhayi nahi de raha hai... akhir kya bigada us bachi ne tumhara..
Pammi : Mujhe iske baare mein kuch nahi sunna..
Sukhinder : Tumhe sunna padega aur bolna bhi.. Tum achi tarah se jaanti ho ki Geet ne pehle job kyun join nahi kiya.. Woh isliye kyun ki tumhe darr hi ki woh baare jaake aur kaam karke tumhari mutthi se toh bahar naa chala jaaye.. Arey tumhare aur tumhare bhai ke bas chale toh usse padne tak nahi deete agar main aur NT tumhe force nahi kiye hote..
Pammi : Aap toh aise kehrahe hai ki ab woh meri muthi main hai..
Sukhinder and Pammi continued arguing meanwhile Brij seemed to be agitated with the happenings as he did not want to take any chance when he is almost nearing his success. Its only a matter of few months and then he would get whatever he dreamt off. While thinking so he was crossing Geet's room when he heard a voice which made him stop in his tracks..
In Geet's room :
Geet is standing near the window while thinking deeply about new changes happening in her life and that is how Dev found her .
Dev : What are you thinking so deeply Geet?!
Geet got startled with his sudden prensence but then composed herself before giving reply
Geet : Nothing serious Dev. 
She stood silently infront of him fidgeting her dupatta while he simply sighed before taking her nervous hand into his while Geet is more than shocked with his gesture. Soon she raised and look at his face but looking at him calm with a serene smile reduced her nervousness and awkwardness a bit. He held her hand with firm grip before continuing
Dev : geet!! Mujhe nahi patha ki tumhe kya cheez rokh rahi hai apni hi sapne poore karne keliye.. I know what your dreams are. Dont be shocked as I got to know from a reliable source. 
He winked at geet and looked at her in a mischievous way giving her hint of the person as NT.
Even Geet smiled looking at his antics while Dev again continued wth serious face
Dev : Geet!! She was telling me yesterday about her internship and I was giving her suggestions. In our talks I got to know about you. Geet!! Patha hai aise bahut saare ladkiyan hai jinki bahut saare sapne hote hai, joh padna chahti hai, aage badna chahti lekin unke haalaat unhe rok deti hai. Tum bahut khushkismat wali ho jinki sapne poore karne ke haalat toh hai lekin tum aage nahi badna chahti..
Geet(St) : Nahi dev!! Mere haalat bhi un ladkiyon jaise hi hai. Unke paas mauka nahi hota mere paas mauka hone par bhi mere haath bandhe hue hai..
Dev : Jab tumhare paas mauka hai toh kyun peeche hat rahi hoo.. Ek baar koshish karne mein kya hojata hai..
Geet(st) : Geet!! Dev ko samjhane se koi fayida nahi hai.. woh nahi samjhne wala.. Isiliye jo chachiji se kaha wahi isse bhi kehdena
Geet gave a small smile to him and kept her hand on his hand which is holding her other one..
Geet : Dev !! Main khush hoon ki tum mere baare mein itna soch rahe.. Dont worry I am going to apply in few companies.. Lets see how it works.
Dev gave a bright smile giving a quick hug to her, surprising Geet and shocking Brij who stood by the door peeping inside trying to listen their conversation though he couldnot listen anything clearly. Before Geet could react he pulled out and thanked her before going out. Brij who saw Dev returning quickly escaped from there while Geet got relaxed after few seconds and smilingly shook her head at her crazy friend.
Brij(st) : Lagta hai khatra bahar walon se zyada gharwalon se hai. Mujhe in donon pe nazar rakhni hogi..

After Dev went away Geet turned once again towards the window and saw Maan coming out and locking the maindoor of outhouse. Meanwhile Maan as usual glanced towards Geet's room though he was not having any expectations of having a glimpse over her. But this time he got a sweet shock seeing his Geet looking at him though in a surprised way but nevertheless looking his way. Geet who did not expect to find him staring her way got lost in his gaze but soon remember the incident before where he avoided coming to dinner because of some client or to be precise a girl and that memory itself is enough to rile her up. She crossed her brows and twisted her lips before closing the curtains and thereby hiding her from his view.
Maan blinked twice to understand whether what he had seen is true or his imagination and at the same time his phone rang. He looked at the caller and gave a helpless sigh
Maan(st) : Goddd!! Aisa bhai toh dushman ko bhi na milee..
He answered the call and before he could say anything the other person scream reached his ears due to which he has to take the phone away from his ear
Dev : Bhaaiii!! How long will you take to answer the call and What the hell are you doing?!
Maan : Nothing much Dev.. Just thanking god for giving such an understanding and helpful brother...
Dev : Ahhh cm'on bhai.. Dont praise me that much.. You know.. Bachpan se main aise hi tha.. Aapko toh patha haina..
Maan rolled his eyes listening to the regular nautanki of his brother and asked why he called him
Dev : Dekha appki baton mein aake main itni important baat batana bhool gayi.. Anyways baat yeh hai ki Geet job karne keliye maan gayi .. That's great right..
Maan fell silent for few second while Dev frowned listening to the silence from Maan's side..
Dev : BB.. Why are you silent now?! This is what we wanted right!!
Maan sighed and said..
Maan : Dev.. I seriously doubt how you are born as my brother. I mean seriously..
Dev pouted listening to his words while Maan continued
Maan : Tumhe nahi lagta ki Geet kuch zyaada hi jaldi maan gayi..
Dev : Toh isme kya hai.. aaj nahi toh kal usse maanna hi padega na..
Maan shook his head thinking about his dumb brother while Dev's semifast brain worked and it dawned upon him of what Geet actually is planning
Dev : Ohh no Oh no Oh no!! Toh Geet yeh karne wali hai.. Ab hum kya karenge BB?!
Maan left a helpless sigh thinking that finally his brother has got some brains but next moment he proved Maan wrong.
Maan : Goddd!! Dev!! Abhi abhi main relax ho raha tha yeh sochkar ki finally mere bhai ko akal aagayi.. But noo.. You have proven me wrong. My dear stupid brother agar Geet khud hi saare interviews mein reject hogayi toh phayida toh hamara hi haina.. Waise I am not going to take any chance so I will make sure she gets rejected in all the other interviews. Listen after three weeks we are going to have a launch party of our new interior department "Khurana creations". So before that all the interviews for required posts has to be done. You know what I mean. You have got only two weeks to convince Geet to apply in KC because I want the employee list a week before the launch party. Take NT's help if you want in convincing Geet.
He purposely added NT's name because he want to see the reaction from Dev's side. Though he has noticed that the cold war between them has ended but he also saw the slight sparks between them which he want to confirm. 
Dev : Ohh please BB. Don't think too high about your darling sister. Is kaam keliye main ek hi kaafi hoon. Aapki woh dumbo sister ki koi zaroorat nahi..
By the time he finished that sentence he got gifted with a blow on his back and he yelped with pain
Dev : Owww!! You crazy girl!!
NT stood there fuming at him while Dev also gave a sharp look
Dev : Tyson ki bachi bata kar maara karo yaar..
NT crossed her brows to his dialogue..
Dev : Aur nahi toh kyaa!! Agar tumse yeh kahoonga ki 'yaar NT math maaro aise' toh tum sunne wali nahi ho because hitting someone is your birth right.. Isliye kam se kam pehle warn karke phir maaro.. mujhe bhi toh ready rehna haina tumhari blows receive karne keliye..
Maan who is still on the line laughed out loud while Dev listening to maan's laugh couldnot stop himself from saying
Dev : Haan haan hasiye hasiye!! Kisi ko bhi meri parwa nahi.. Dadi ke alawa koi mujhe pyar nahi karta dad bhi nahi.. Aur yeh bandar 
he said pointing to NT who also started laughing with Dev's antics
Dev : pehle toh mujhe dushman ki tarah treat karti thi lekin ab dost banne ke baad bhi meri situation kuch jyaada nahi badla..
Maan who is still laughing said
Maan : Aur kabhi badle ga bhi nahi.. Ab tum donon apne agle step plan karo.. Main office jaa raha hoon. You see Main yaha Maan Singh Khurana nahi Maan singhania hoon. toh mujhe office time pe jaana hoga..
Dev : Isme kya hai BB. MSK ho ya Maan Singania office toh aap ek dum time pe jaayenge.. Haan ek difference hai agar aap MSK hote toh late aanewalon ki watt lagjaati par yaha toh bechare bach gaye.. Waise mere hisaab se toh aap woh sab note kar rahe honge ki kaun kaun time pe office nahi aaraha..
Maan : Aur us list mein pehla naam tumhara hai mere pyaare bhaisaab..
Dev : Excuse me!! Main yaha aapki love story ki planning kar raha hoon free mein samose nahi kha raha..
Maan : Thats not my problem, my sweet lil brother. Agar office ka kaam teekh se nahi hua toh Director hone ke naathe teri band bajaunga aur agar meri love story ki planning teekh se nahi ki toh bhai hone ke naate tera jeena haram karunga.. Isiliye jo bhi karna ho bahut hoshiyari se karo aur bahut jaldi bhi.. Ok.. See you in office beta.. Byee..
Maan cut the call before Dev could burst out and once again looked towards Geet's window in the hope of looking his lady love once again. But alas Luck is not in his side so he simply sighed and left for the office.
Dev : Arghhh!! BB!!! When the hell would you understand that not everyone are multi-taskers like you. But I am sure mera kuch karne se pehle aap sab kuch set kardengi chahe woh office ka kaam ho ya aapki love story.
Dev simply smiled while NT poked his arm reminding him of her presence in the room.
NT : Muskurana band karo aur kaho bhai ne kya kaha..
Dev explained her of what Maan has said while Maan reached office as usual.

Please hit the like button and leave your valuable comments..
Hope you enjoyed reading this part..
Thankyou once again!!πŸ˜ƒ
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new thread πŸ˜Š
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on new thread

loved it
why is Pammi so mad at Geet
poor Dev is being punched by all
Maan wants to whisk her away 
but her wish to have her F*Ly is holding him back 
PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet si update lovely scenes waiting for nxt update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updatingπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ thanks 4 da pm n super duper extremely long update! wonderfully written! πŸ‘ fab banners! ⭐️ Maan is so nervous! he wants Geet 2 agree 4 the job! Love Dev n NT! Dev knws wt to say! he does it very well! Hate Pammi n Brij! Dev is a master planner! Nt assist as well! she loves Geet so much n wants her 2 wrk! NT pips in wen needed! Its starts wit NT taling abt her job offer n Dev being impressed wid the Handas thinking! he comments! he makes sure Pammi gives her input! she is trapped! she is helpless! Geet denies 4 the job b NT's dad wants Geet 2 wrk! she agrees! Maan is so happy! This Brij😑 n Pammi 😑 Pammi goes 2 speak 2 Geet! Feeling 4 Geet! Pammi is so mean! NT n Dev overheard! Dev talks 2 Geet! he makes her smile n understand! Brij listens 2 the convo! Maan leaves! Geet watches frm her window! Maaneet eyeleock! Geet looks away angry! Poor Maan! she is upset abt the dinner n some lady! Dev calls Maan! Maan n Dev share a wonderful bond! Maan taunts Dev! NT punches Dev! fab moments! Dev cribs abt Maan! Dev n NT talk! update soon Edited by khwaishfan - 8 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update welcome back so maan dev nt on mission mano geet for job shuru where nt started to tell she got job opportunity dev started his drama of how Indian girls r allowed to work he traped pammi in his talks and asked geet abt not working now pammi can't say anything geet trapped sukvinder wants her to work though geet agree but she know she can't pammi blasted her brij had brainwashed pammi into thinking geet will kick her out I'd she works he actually had other motive maybe he is scared coz if geet works she will know abt his cheating with handas geet tells she will interview but won't work somewhere pammi wants to believe her but brijs words dosent let her dev trying to convince geet she just says yes to interviews maan putting some sense in his bro he loves to put him in trouble geet annoyed as maan hadn't come for supper madam is falling for him but refuse to accept it maan enjoying nt dev banter he gave them job to keep interview so that they can hire geet as he will make sure geet gets rejected from everywhere majnu has fulto plan for his mishty
neasya thumbnail
awesome dear loved it...bechare Dev ki band baj rahi hai beech mein...
will be waiting for the next part