LakshMila Leelas - Janaki's OS Corner

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome to Janaki's FF section for Lakshman-Urmila one-shots!

I will be posting the various One-Shots I write on Lakshman & Urmila here, and the updates will be posted in the title. Feedback is welcome, and I hope you guys enjoy my writing!

Table of Contents:

Lakshman's Dilemma - Pg. 1
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here is my first one-shot for this thread.

Lakshman's Dilemma
By RamKiJanaki

I wonder where my Lord is,' thought the younger princess of Mithila as she sat daintily atop the bedecked marital bed. She looked around the chamber and smiled with delight at how beautifully it had been decorated for the first night of her marriage with her husband. Maids had scattered rose petals all over the floor, and the bed was decorated in beautiful patterns of pink, white and red flowers. Ropes of marigolds hung from the vast ceiling, and moonlight filtered through the open window, casting a delicate glow over everything. It was like a page from one of the fairytales Mata Sunaina had told her daughters every night of their childhood.

Urmila stepped out of her dainty position, never being one to sit still for very long. She began pacing the chamber, touching all the furniture with curiosity and giggling at the thought of her husband walking in on her examining his chamber...well, their chamber now.

Walking up to a mirror, Urmila examined her reflection and liked what she saw, which was rare. It was not easy for the maids to dress her every day, for she was very fussy over what clothing and jewelry looked best on her. Not like Sita didi, for her elder sister was very easily pleased and was the earliest to get ready every day. Mandavi Didi and Shrutakirti were not as fussy as her, but they took more time than Sita did. Urmila on the other hand, it often took three or four maids working together to create a wardrobe that pleased her. For tonight, the maids had dressed her in a delicate green saree that clung to her feminine figure in all the right places. She wore simple ornaments, only those required of a married woman, and a long strand of jasmine was woven through her braid. She looked quite pretty, and she only hoped Chhote Raghunandan thought so too.

When will he come?' Urmila thought, starting to become annoyed. She wondered if it would be considered inappropriate for her to leave the chamber and look for him. She was a new bride after all. Finally deciding that stepping out of the chamber would do no harm, Urmila opened the heavy double doors leading into the hall and nearly shrieked with fear when she saw a man pacing to and fro before her.

"My lord!" she gasped, coming face to face with a startled Lakshman.

"Ur - Urmila?" Lakshman gasped, immediately flushing with guilt.

Urmila lowered her eyes shyly and began toying with the palloo of her saree.

"What are you doing out here, my lord?" she asked diffidently. "I was waiting for you." The second part was said in a lightly accusatory tone.

"I apologize," Lakshman murmured, feeling oddly shy himself, "I was thinking. I am in a dilemma."

"A dilemma?" Urmila looked worried, "Will you share you dilemma with me?"

"I do not want you to think me foolish," Lakshman said with a chuckle.

"I would never think you foolish," Urmila responded with a smile, "Come inside, my lord, and share your problem with me."

Lakshman hesitated, but then he followed her into their chamber and heard her shut the door behind him. Although she was the new bride and he the husband, Urmila took the initiative of leading him to a chair and had him sit down. She filled a glass with water from a nearby pitcher and gave it to him. Giving her a grateful smile, Lakshman sipped the water and felt himself relax.

"Will you not share your dilemma with me?" Urmila asked him gently, taking a seating opposite him.

"My dilemma is Ram bhaiyya," Lakshman admitted with a blush.

"Ram bhaiyya?" Urmila asked with surprise, "What dilemma has Jijaji caused you, my Lord?"

"Urmila..." Lakshman hesitated, but there was something oddly soothing about discussing his problem with Urmila. She gave him her undivided attention, and she seemed to really care about what he said.

"Urmila, every day since I have been born, I was by Ram bhaiyya's side," Lakshman explained, "I did nothing without bhaiyya. We ate together, played together, even slept together. As we grew older, Ram bhaiyya became more of a father figure to me than a brother. He would always have my back, and he would even scold me if I did something naughty. I would serve Ram bhaiyya before he went to sleep. I would press his feet and feel immense joy, just as a devotee feels while serving God. Today, I am not able to do that. Ram bhaiyya is a married man, and I can no longer go to his chamber when I please. I cannot serve him before going to sleep. What am I to do, Urmiley?"

Urmila smiled softly at the way he said her name. Urmiley had such a nice, affectionate ring to it.

"I understand your dilemma, my lord," Urmila responded softly. "Sita didi and I are the same. For me, Sita didi is equal to a mother and I emulate her in all she does. I derive immense pleasure from serving her, just as you do serving Jijaji."

"Then what are we to do, Urmiley? How are we to continue serving our siblings?" Lakshman asked with a serious expression. Urmila had an urge to giggle but controlled herself.

"My lord, after marriage certain things will change, but our love for our siblings will never change. Perhaps we cannot serve them just as we used to before, but there will be different ways we can love and support them. Your Ram bhaiyya is a married man now, and I cannot let you intrude on his wedding night with Sita didi."

"You cannot let me?" Lakshman asked with raised brows, "And just how do you plan to prevent me, my love? To date, no one has the power to stop this Lakshman from reaching his target."

"Well then, maybe it is time for Saumitra to change his target," responded Urmila with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Meaning?" Lakshman gave her a confused look.

"Meaning," stressed Urmila, drawing closer to her husband with a shy smile, "Not only is your Ram bhaiyya a married man, but so is his dear younger brother. If Ram bhaiyya finds out that his younger brother is not fulfilling his duties towards his wife, he will not be pleased."

Lakshman's lips curved into a smile and he placed a finger beneath Urmila's chin, tipping her face to meet his gaze. "Well then, we must prevent any such complaint from reaching Ram bhaiyya, mustn't we?"

"And just how do you plan on doing that, Saumitra?" Urmila asked with a giggle.

"By pleasing my wife, of course," Lakshman whispered, drawing her close and resting her head against his shoulder. Urmila closed her eyes with bliss and breathed deeply. As her husband's arms wrapped around her small body, she felt a sense of warmth spread through her body.

"Urmiley, I am so lucky to have gotten you as my wife," Lakshman whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, "Thank you for solving my dilemma."

"I could not have you running off to your brother now, could I?" Urmila replied with an arch smile, "Not only would I have failed my sister in safeguarding her private time with her husband, but you would have your own wife to answer to."

"The princesses of Mithila are clever than I thought," Lakshman chuckled lightly. "What have Ram bhaiyya and I gotten myself into?"

Urmila then proceeded to show him exactly what he'd gotten himself into, and any thought of their siblings soon slipped from their minds. Lakshman realized that his wife was suited to him in more than just her clever mind. She complemented his own fiery nature, and where he was reluctant, she led.

The End

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is amazing Janakii :)
I love your OS. Update ASAP :)
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread janaki Di ❤️
Wishing you all the luck .
Looking forward to read more Lakshmila 😳

lifeiscrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Janki di
 lovely thread
read your update its⭐️
continue soon😃
Riya_16 thumbnail
Congratulations Janaki...lovely post. As I have already mentioned, I loved your OS. It reminded me of Yukti and Karan. Well done. Plz Continue😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thank you so much for liking my first OS, guys! 🤗 Will be writing more soon.
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That is soo good...I was imagining yukti n karan in this scenes... I really hope they show a scenes similar to what u described... Plzz keep writingxxx
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Janaki, first of all congratulation for your own OS!
And what a beautiful start, really loved reading them. I was literally giggling throughout, especially the scene whrn Urmila opens the door to see Lakshman pacing. 😆

I was imagining Yukti and karan while reading lol 😆

Good job and looking forward to reading your next update.
Jairamji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ! Love Lakshman and urmila! So cute