Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^sammy I hope the actual marriage does not take place coz that will be awful or on the flip side maybe it should and Kanak feels the pain via her daughter.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Akash.
It does look like the new in-laws are going to do the same thing like a saas bahu crap, but from the other side.

Still all this to just humiliate Dhaani and try to break these two apart.

This seems to be the only way a Serial works I guess.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

^^sammy I hope the actual marriage does not take place coz that will be awful or on the flip side maybe it should and Kanak feels the pain via her daughter.

I agree Ratna,  I hope Raj's mother teaches Kanak a lesson in showing who is more evil..

Even though Shallu does not need another Kanak in her life.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think entry of Cameos are much needed...last time cvs created a mess with the shambhu murder track becoz they cnt reveal KT and TT this soon...der se hi sahi our dear Cvs got back their long lost brains and realised that we need interesting twists and turns for trps...and we cant say bye bye to the main antagonists so soon..so its better to bring in some Cameos who will play -ve chars and our eversmart Viplav will kick them out or throw them out like dead mosquitoes...For once i want to see Viplav doing some vakalat and wining a case...very excited for the upcoming dramas...lets hope for the best and thanks Akash for sharing..
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

i think entry of Cameos are much needed...last time cvs created a mess with the shambhu murder track becoz they cnt reveal KT and TT this soon...der se hi sahi our dear Cvs got back their long lost brains and realised that we need interesting twists and turns for trps...and we cant say bye bye to the main antagonists so soon..so its better to bring in some Cameos who will play -ve chars and our eversmart Viplav will kick them out or throw them out like dead mosquitoes...For once i want to see Viplav doing some vakalat and wining a case...very excited for the upcoming dramas...lets hope for the best and thanks Akash for sharing..

True Barbie if that's what it is leading to . Viplav rising from the ashes. I hate tv serial heroes getting lost in an all female crowd.
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wasn't KT enough of a villain? 
Hope this does not become the usual SaaS bahu saga.
Feel sorry for Shalu.  Poor girl. When will she get a honest partner?
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kanak being Kanak will never feel pain. In fact she will start beating the poor girl Shalu and blame her. And when she learns of her son's still being with Dhaani she will shift all her rage to the safed gang and Dhaani 
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Actual marriage will not take place prem ...   Lots of twist and turn with ex laws and current laws ...   (Whether marriage happens or not (For shallu ) ..  - may be or may not be .. 

I hope so - may happen, then the actual story move forward -   (one side he will illtreat shaallu and on the other side - he will abduct viplov property (AN)...
Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So another negative character to join the league...would like to see a fair share of positive characters too...but last line is worth the read...tfs.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samanthana

Thanks Akki

So basically Dhani is rich and they throwed out their life  and abducted the property , by killing her first husband ...

So it is wise to see , how dhaani and viplov will come out of their ex laws...    Actally Tripathi kandhan family very much needed .  but bechari .. Shallu was thrown as a pawn

I hope ur right but it seems to me that Raja is dhani's ex. Her photo was in his wallet that too of her in a bridal wear. If the awasthi's were killers of dhani's husband why would raja walk around with dhani's photo in his purse? They most likely robbed her after marriage then framed her of a murder that never happened.. so basically dhani isnt a widow afterall if raja is still alive.