Ishq ka Rang Safed

Article : Guddi Maruti Joins IKRS, More Trouble for Dhani.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Post Kushwant and Gulfam Khan , IKRS will see new entry. Guddi Maruti will be seen as Maternal Aunt of Raja Awasthi. It will be revealed that Awasthi family is fraud and have  joined relation with Shalu just for money. Let's see how Viplav solves this case with help of Dhani.
Edited by AkkiHP - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Watt????...y is she entering now???bechari dhaani!!Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh no more women power and negativity in the show . So trending towards a saas Bahu show anyone agree ?
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Updated.
She will be seen as Maasi of Raja
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Updated.

She will be seen as Maasi of Raja

So basically Dhani's ex in laws who threw her out of their house .
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it's going towards saas bahu drama.. but for all the marriage rituals they'll need all these rang barange characters. .. obviously they'll create more drama in ViDha but hopefully we'll see ViDha bond strengthening further after all this mess..😳
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing Akki..!
What about Raj's mom , felt she is enough to create drama right now maternal aunt..Seems too much drama stored for us for sake of ratings..All way if story is getting packed ..Gearing up..!!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
It's nothing to do with Saas Bahu Drama
I am expecting thriller mystery track with Shalu Raja Marriage in background. I am sure in end moment Dhani Viplav will stop this marriage. But along with that her past will be revealed and I think Raja family frame Dhani for killing her husband with false proofs. Thus Dhani will be jailed and in this Kanak DT will join force with Awasthi Family. With this Viplav's lawyer drama will start and he will save Dhani.
vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Aakash!! looks like Cvs shifts all members of Awasthi family to AN one by one till marriage😆
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Akki

So basically Dhani is rich and they throwed out their life  and abducted the property , by killing her first husband ...

So it is wise to see , how dhaani and viplov will come out of their ex laws...    Actally Tripathi kandhan family very much needed .  but bechari .. Shallu was thrown as a pawn