Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Loveberry-

I'm a SanDhirIan & their love-story had a sad end with end of SaddaHaq - MyLife MyChoice (Season1), that's it

Now, SaddaHaq Season2 has no charm coz no SanDhir...i started watching season2 as a SanDhirIan/ParShIan, but get nothing & now i do't think season2 iss tarah se 6months tak bhi servive karne wala hai...my biggest fear, SH ka haal DMG jaisa ho gaya where end koi b pair kare, woh nightmare jaisa hi hoga...ab agar mujhme thoda bahut show dekhne ka petitions hai, jst b'coz of  ParShIan & Param ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tell me about it..i watched the show and i felt history is repeating itself...there goes once again a fav show of mine down the drain..i was a crazy fan of dmg...joined IF because of that show...and i felt hurt when i saw what a trash it became in season 2..same feeling i had today as i watched the epi..it hurts...hurts bad. They had shown armaan and riddhima getting together at the end, but at the cost of what ?hurting someone so nice a person like sid?getting into extra marital affair?that was not what i wanted...and i am seeing same fate for SH...i dont think if sanyu and aryan gets into a relationship or even randhir and sanaya does,i would be able to watch sandhir even if they get back together at the end...
truby thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish they had ended SH-1 with sandhir dying. That would be a much happier end.
What's the point of watching SH-1 when they had to make a fool of viewers by showing sandhir falling for new people...an i am one of them...accha ullu banaya..๐Ÿ˜’
If sandhir are in relationships with the sanaya n aaryan ...n then get back together the charm of all the sandhir memories is lost completely. Its really pathetic, annoying n depressing...

I am done with patience n just not liking the cv's making Randhir look like he never loved sanyu and for demeaning his character every now n then right from S1...๐Ÿ˜”

@wrackspurt...u r right this is going on lines of dmg...which i too left half way...it had a beautiful 1st half...then they went down hill totally.
one request to u...could u pls make a vm on sandhir with...look what you've done(JET)- A lot like love.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Whenever their misunderstanding get cleared Sandhir will magically  get back their passion, connection, love and intensity...They 've lost it  
miti6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParadiseLove-

Will you be still interested in watching Sandhir reunion if they get into a relationship with other people before the reunion?

I have already lost interest  -_____-

If it happens then, I would love no no, I will die out of happiness.  Though I respect Sanaya n Aryan's feelings a lot but my heart only feels for SanDhir. I lyk aryan n sanyukta's bonding but I ssly can't help being a Sandhir obsessed.  Even I know what Randhi did in past isn't forgettable yet I can't see Sandhir being aparted. 

Sorry If I have hurt ur feelings but its truly my pov.
Sorry once again

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if they will get into any relationships with others before the reunion then I really not want a reunion..just stay with ur new partners..coz I can't never ship sandhir after that...n more than anything legal or not sandhir r married..so if they are going to choose different partners without having a proper closure to their relationship then it kinda promoting infedility right...so for me sandhir will be dead if they will choose other people n i will believe sandhir is a lie n they never truly loved each other...
muller thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParadiseLove-

Will you be still interested in watching Sandhir reunion if they get into a relationship with other people before the reunion?

I have already lost interest  -_____-

It really won't make sense, but Sadda Haq stopped making sense long time back. Will watch it for Parsh chemistry.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miti6

If it happens then, I would love no no, I will die out of happiness.  Though I respect Sanaya n Aryan's feelings a lot but my heart only feels for SanDhir. I lyk aryan n sanyukta's bonding but I ssly can't help being a Sandhir obsessed.  Even I know what Randhi did in past isn't forgettable yet I can't see Sandhir being aparted. 

Sorry If I have hurt ur feelings but its truly my pov.
Sorry once again

No need to be sorry and you have not hurt my feelings๐Ÿ˜Š
Sandhir will be together at the end because of the fans' demands but I wonder how many will feel for them in the same way  they used to feel for them before because I feel the charm of Sandhir has started degrading

Edited by -ParadiseLove- - 8 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: muller

It really won't make sense, but Sadda Haq stopped making sense long time back. Will watch it for Parsh chemistry.

Parsh chemistry is the main reason many people are still glued to the show and that makes me even more angry that these creatives are misusing that to gain viewership for the show.
Their script is 90% nonsense but still they are under delusion it is some masterpiece
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: FrozenRain

if they will get into any relationships with others before the reunion then I really not want a reunion..just stay with ur new partners..coz I can't never ship sandhir after that...n more than anything legal or not sandhir r married..so if they are going to choose different partners without having a proper closure to their relationship then it kinda promoting infedility right...so for me sandhir will be dead if they will choose other people n i will believe sandhir is a lie n they never truly loved each other...

When the creatives can make mockery of the institution of marriage then I won't be surprised if they make mockery of  relationships also.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical

Testing many to many relationship can sabotage ones own relationship and i guess the creative have sabotage fans attachment to the couple to a greater extent.The attachment is lost!

If people stop feeling for Sandhir, Sadda Haq will see its end
five writers and two dialogue writers are doing wonders for the show
Even the 0.5 trp that they are getting is because of people's attachment for Parsh otherwise their script dont even deserve 0.1