yknikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kaali & yug r in jungle 
yug dashes kaali & she screams the goons see them 
yug fights with them & they both run away from there
yug is driving the jeep & he holds her hand & says to kaali ki mai tumhe kuch nai hone doonga.she also keeps her hand in his
yug faints & kaali sees that he is hurt & is bleeding...she takes him to nearby temple pulling the trolly in which she has laid down yug
she applies haldi to his wound & puts wet cloth on his forehead
she sings the song ramji & he slightly opens his eyes

gauri is called for audition by those 2 men but they make her faint & r planning to sell her

its morning kaali opens her eyes she sees yug standing in front of her with an angry face
he pins her to the wall & asks her why did she do this..why did she lie to him
he says that i heard your voice when u were singing yesterday. she says i sang that song which i heard on radio thats it iam not gauri jha iam kaali
he says no more lies coz i hate liars
kaali again says that she isnt lying & then yug pulls her & takes her near ramji's murti & asks her
ki ramji ki bhakt ho na to ramji ki kasam khakar & meri aankhon me aankhen daalkar kaho ki tum ne wo gaana nai gaaya

Precap: yug tells to kaali that u r my best friend & he gives her bangles. kaali smiles

Precap dekhkar lagta hai ki kaali yug ko sach nai batayegi 
anyways loving them as KaYu πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

i hv given the updates in brief minus all that vishwa crap hope u like it πŸ˜Š
& heres the link

http://www.media3k.com/search/kaala+teeka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS!

I wonder what big lie she told that made yug believe it so completely that he is behaving same like earlierπŸ˜†. He will never doubt now till the day CVs decide to do truth revelation.
yknikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think usne ramji ki kasam khakar bhi jhoot bola πŸ˜•& maybe thats why yug believed her btw i know itni jaldi sach saamne aa gaya to serial me maza nai aayega i want yug to fall in love with kaali 😳& get confused as to whom he wants to choose that voice or kaali it will be interesting 2 watchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yknikki

i think usne ramji ki kasam khakar bhi jhoot bola πŸ˜•& maybe thats why yug believed her btw i know itni jaldi sach saamne aa gaya to serial me maza nai aayega i want yug to fall in love with kaali 😳& get confused as to whom he wants to choose that voice or kaali it will be interesting 2 watchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I would like that. But i think there will be some bride swap like track. Kaali will never agree for this on her own ever as superstition says that if Gauri marries Yug, Gauri will remain safe forever. Yug's sister will do something. I'm still not able to understand what role will manjari play in all this. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

dimaag thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

I would like that. But i think there will be some bride swap like track. Kaali will never agree for this on her own ever as superstition says that if Gauri marries Yug, Gauri will remain safe forever. Yug's sister will do something. I'm still not able to understand what role will manjari play in all this. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I agree with you in order to take revenge from Gauri,I think Sharmila will hatch some master plan in which she might use these pics of Gauri or some video where it is revealed that kaali is singing actually. Then kaali will be asked to choose between gauri' s reputation and marriage.
Or it may be Gauri herself who would make kaali do all instead of her because she might not be interested in marrying now and that too with her father's choice,as she doesn't like vishwaveer.
Iam confused with manjari's role in all this. And as per LTL fan's prediction, yug's chacha will enter the show playing negative roles.