Sandhya is heartless

hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It bothers me that when Bhabo used to treat Sandhya in a mean way everyone on here was upset and getting angry and everyone hated bhabo...but now, when Sandhya is actually getting slightly violent no with Arzoo no one cares. She is worse than Bhabo. It makes me angry every time I see her overly angry face and when she starts raising her voice at Arzoo. Who does she think she is? It was the last straw for me when she grabbed Arzoos hand...she would be a horrible mother in law. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi hazeleyedangel,
sorry I have to disagree with you. What sandhya is doing now is not wrong, she has reason to suspect Arzoo, forget all spoilers... as a police officer she has to be careful. If anything happens for the RP or Purska she will be the first one to be blamed. Her job is to protect so many people.

Arzoo is so innocent and cute but why too much coincidence at a time. Remember sandhya did speak for Arzoo many times before at the police station till she arzoo behaves strange. even if arzoo wanted to help sandhya, applying for 3 months leave is too much she put herself in trouble. She think police job is a joke? Luckily for her sandhya is her babhi or she has to inform her routine at the police, why did she not call sandhya before she went to the temple. Im not convinced with her reason. if she just thinks so simply, then takes sandhya's word so slightly. How can sandhya not be angry with her? You have to take responsibility for your deed. She didn't mean to make mistake but this is lesson for her too.

we hated sandhya for covering Menaksi and babho's wrongdoing, then why we criticize sandhya for doing her job?
mango-pie thumbnail
Reasons for Sandhya's anger

1. Hiding chulbul and bringing into another country without permission.
2. stealing a IPS officer stamp and applying for leave application on her behalf without informing the concerned person. Major blunder.
3. leaving pushkar without informing police at least she could have informed to sandhya.

Sandhya already donned the role of a spy in the name of Sagarika a innocent women.. so she very well knew and has all reasons to have doubt on arzoo being a spy considering all the incidents or coincidence against arzoo...

and finally rathi family already invited terrorists like prema, disha and raj kumar.so it doesn't seem wrong in sandhya part.

If sandhya comes to know or trust arzoo being innocent, she would not be very stern unlike babho.
hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I still dont agree. When Bhabo acted the way she did, she was being a mother who was protecting her son. She was convinced that Sandhya was wrong for her son and there were a lot of coincidences then too but everyone stood up for Sandhya. Sandhya made so many stupid mistakes but still we all rooted for her. 
The judicial system WORLDWIDE say "innocent until proven guilty"; that doesnt mean that because there are some weird coincidences you act like your super angry. You cant treat some like crap because you have suspicions. 

If Sandhya is suspicious thats fine, but that look of hatred on her face, violently grabbing Arzoos arm...she has no right to do that. No matter what, Arzoo is new to the house and she shouldnt be treated that way. If we find out that Arzoo is truly  innocent (i dont read spoilers so I dont know) then Sandhya should apologize. if Arzoos heart is truly as clean as they show it to be, then would she not be heartbroken because of this mistreatment? 

iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@TM, personally I think we don't have to compare Sandy with bb.Bb anger was about her ego, here Sandy suspicion is about security. but I must accept the truth that there is a sensible point in your post. If arzoo weren't a Pakistani, Sandy wouldn't doubt her. she is the one lectured about Indo-Pakistan marriage at Pakistan. as per spoiler she would have be the one who changes Bb mentality about Pakistan. suddenly doubting Arzoo activities as spy just because she belongs to Pakistan is complete mockery of Justice. it's shows Bad light on two nation's relationship. CVS lost their mind. What to Do?
@ hazeyedangel,  agree " innocent until proven guilty" but I still don't agree that sandhya mistreat arzoo.
I don't mean what sandhya are doing is justified because arzoo could be a criminal so sandhya has right to mistreat her in the name of justice. 

It is clear that arzoo did mistake right? yeah because sandhya is her babhi so she didn't face any punishment for applying leave for sandhya without her permission. This is a seed of suspicion for sandhya. maybe everyone in the RP takes this so slightly because they don't know law but sandhya knows that is a big mistake. poor arzoo, she made that when sandhya was in her crucial time which is related to terrorist too so sandhya has reason to think carefully.

if that is not enough, arzoo didn't even care to inform sandya before going out purskar when sandhya told rules clearly to her. that is she didn't respect rules. sandhya just does her job as a police officer.

If arzoo is innocent, time will tell, I want to see sandhya doing her job to prove arzoo's innocence too.

sorry if I can't agree with you, just want to share my thought too, no offense. Anyway thank you very much for making post so we can discuss together πŸ˜Š
Edited by Lifebeautifulso - 8 years ago
Taha0023 thumbnail
Forget about all spoiler. Arzoo is a terrorist and it is 99.99% visible to all. Arzoo is Pakistani version of Sagarika, in negative sense, I mean Sagarika was working against terrorist and Arzoo is working for the terrorist.
There is no chance Arzoo is a positive character. At best if Arzoo is positive character, then can be Anti terrorist agent from Pakistan.

I completely support Sandhya and she should inform head quarter about Arzoo.
She should not delay.

Originally posted by: Taha0023

Forget about all spoiler. Arzoo is a terrorist and it is 99.99% visible to all. Arzoo is Pakistani version of Sagarika, in negative sense, I mean Sagarika was working against terrorist and Arzoo is working for the terrorist.

There is no chance Arzoo is a positive character. At best if Arzoo is positive character, then can be Anti terrorist agent from Pakistan.

I completely support Sandhya and she should inform head quarter about Arzoo.
She should not delay.

Hi Taha, 
bold: wow that's interesting. yeah then all confusion about Arzoo will be justified πŸ˜Š she is so cute πŸ˜Š
Taha0023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifebeautifulso

Hi Taha, 
bold: wow that's interesting. yeah then all confusion about Arzoo will be justified πŸ˜Š she is so cute πŸ˜Š

How are you dear ?πŸ€—
I really want to think very positive about Arzoo, as few things of this character is very heart touching.
But some time feels like she is just pretending.
Arzoo can work as Pakistani secret agent for anti-terrorist squad. That would be nice but then why she need to be a secret agent in this way ? She can be CIA too.. An international agent who is looking into whole matter of anti-terrorist squad. 

But it will make more sense if she is a terrorist in this situation, because a Pakistani secrete Agent will not hide and watch Indian Secret agents. They were supposed to work together. I do not think she need to spy over anti -terrorist squad of India, unless she is a terrorist. But I wish Arzoo would be a positive character.

Most of the time, I do not think Arzoo is a positive character though. In fact Chotu, Arzoo and her Dadi are in a mission. Even Chulbul is a trained dog.. I strongly think her dadi is also involved in it. They are emotionally blackmailing Suraj . 

Chotu is with Arzoo. If you remember the first entry of this new guy as Chotu.
He was talking about some sort of revenge on Sandhya and Suraj. If I am not wrong.

Chotu, Arzoo and her Dadi are a team, both Pakistani and Indian mixed team, who are terrorist.
This is how I am perceiving this story. I can be wrong. Chotu will be exposed during very final plot.
This is my take. I can be 100% wrong. 

But Arzoo is extremely cunning. Specially today's episode proves that.
Edited by Taha0023 - 8 years ago
im fine thanks uπŸ€—
lol Chotu is not a terrorist is for sure, I watched his entry too he just tried to help surya πŸ˜Š

About Arzoo, honestly even if I ignore all those spoilers It is hard for me to totally believe her innocence too, if I force myself to believe it then she has to learn some lesson and try to adjust to the family as well as follow rule or Sandhya's instruction. Good for her that sandhya covers her before the police else she would be in trouble and not even keep her secret from babho.

but I like her cutie smile and hope she is innocent. Whoever she is hope Sandhya will help me 
If she is an anti terrorist agent then the main track will be Chotu-Arzoo love story with ARZoo is a spy/police tooπŸ˜•
Thought I like Arzoo positive, I agree with you that Arzoo is innocent then it's weird too

why CVS tried to mislead us with these scene? everything make us confused
 they even make Chupul look like a spy too 😑 so they was trying to fool us? to prove that we always suspect and spread hatred? that would be worst than arzoo is criminal!

I can be 100% wrong πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
what to do? we just discuss on what they give us if we not interested in their show we won't bother to talk about it. even cvs can also change their script day by day who knows. I like discussing and predicting too though Im wrong most of the timeπŸ˜ƒ

anyway Arzoo is very intelligent.