Solution comes before the problem- Amrit Kumbh

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Many would remember I had made a post some days back on solution comes before the problem. Today I saw that in SKR. Yes Mandodari gave Amrit Kumbh and Amratva to Ravan. But someone other than Mandodari also knew this fact.
And he was the staunch devotee of Lord Vishnu. Vibishan. Ravan doesnt know his wife had given him the greatest protection and when he disagrees to listen to Vibishan on the need to return Sita with full honor what he doesnt realize is the fact that the knowledge of his amratva is going to the enemy. The secret of his protection is going to be in enemy's hand. 

I liked Vibhishan very much today. Vishnu Bhakt hai aur vishnu ko samjatha hai. Yes he gave his bhabi a way out to protect her husband as a devar. But as a responsible person who wants dharma to be established in the world he manipulated his bhabi to keep amrit story a secret. 

Reminded me actually of Krishna's boon to Shishupala's mom that he will forgive 100 mistakes of Shishupala. Shishupala's mom feels happy that her son can never make 100 mistakes. She under estimates krishna. Krishna knew he had to kill shishupala. So he has to ensure shishupala makes those 101 mistakes. And what does he do. Take Shishupal's bride Rukmini from the mandap on wedding day ( of course she wanted it that way). here goes shishupal Krishna ke peeche committing one mistake after another and finally ending up dead in the rajasooya yajna of pandavas. 

So niyati knows to bring end at the right time. Yes it will require some extra ordinary effort of some people. 
But it is an illusion that you cannot be defeated and go on doing aparadh pe aparadh on others. 
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
GOD knows everything...we r kathputli of Destiny's hand but our destiny depends on our deed or  , we make our destiny by our deed..
I like what Lord Shiva said to Goddess Gauri when ma look tensed...whoever camt to this world have to die n the evil will get mukti by Narayan for this Narayan take birth ...
God give chances after chances but Ravan like evil choose never to change n take good path ...

shruthiravi thumbnail
@krishna it is said that vishnu gives lot of chances to correct yourself. Though tough he is very patient. And he takes action when by no means this person can be corrected and he needs to end it.
bheegi thumbnail
Good analysis as always Shruthi. I have to catch up on last 3 episodes but as you said, even Shishupala couldn't get away even though he had the boon to commit 100 mistakes without punishment...everyone is accountable in this chakra of karma
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree with u..isnt mandadhori dnt knw if u infrm r u dnt infrm raavan surely gng 2 misuse it thanks 2 vidhishan he made it a secret..i so lykd shivji nd gaurimaaz convo..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Shruthi..reading your post makes me see the real reason hidden & I feel very rich in knowledge thank you..Love you always..!!👏
shruthiravi thumbnail
@hema usually evil have the know it all attitude, but still there will some information that is very vital which niyati manages to hide from them.
Not only from them it is hidden even from good people and is revealed only at the right time.
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shruthi, I loved the title re 😆
Perfect it is... 

I loved vibhishan... 😳

Even after so much he didn't utter stree or manushya... 

And mandodari didn't open her eyes... 

I was like,  "netra kholo mandodari" 😆
avalonhigh1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruthi, the whole universe is the manifestation of deeds -good and bad. Mandodri reminded me of Gandhari from mahabharat. Both of them tried to go to  any limits to save the lives of the persons they loved. Mandodri in spite of knowing everything about her husband's evil deeds ,got the 'amrit kalash' for her husband; Gandhari tried to protect Her son Duryodhan with her yog power.But as lord Shiva says that fate would find her own path .Fate took the form of Vibhishan in Mandodri's case and in the latter  came as Krishna himself to provide the chink in their defence.
The story of Raja Parikshith again reiterates this. When he was cursed by a sage that he would be bitten by a snake in a few days, He built himself a impenetrable fort and took every precaution to avoid his fate. But Thakshak took the form of a worm in an apple and ultimately killed  the king. Fate is then merely the results of our actions and cannot be avoided...
The messages in our scriptures and stories astonish me with their depth and vastness.
Savita
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful shruthi di
Definitely solution comes before the problem , we just have to open our eyes and see the right path .
We have to be in our senses and like ram pointed out knowledge is necessary for holding emotions , your emotions should not take over the better part of u , just like in the case of kaikeyi