TwiNj OS:Its All Over Because Its a New Start 25th Feb 2016

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its All Over Because Its a New Start
After the fight kunj and twinkle had,kunj came back home and was in thier room,his anger was still overpowering him and he broke few things in the room,after gulping down few glasses of water he calmed down a bit and then ge realised that he left twinkle alone there,fear gripped him what if something will happen to her,and this time it will be his mistake.
He took his phone and dailed her number,after few rings she picked it up.

Kunj:Twinkle kahan hai tu?
Twinkle:Tumhe kya,you yourself said that its over,we are done so ab kyu call kiya hai,I am fine where ever I am,Dont worry.
Kunj:Twinkle tell me where are you,faltu ki bate mat karo.
Twinkle:I said Naa I am fine mai ghar wapas aa jaungi tumhe chinta karne ki koi zarorat nahi hai afterall its all over between us.
And she disconnected the call,kunj clenched his fists and cursed himself for saying this to her.
He needs to go and find before something bad happens.
He took his car keys and left,driving on the deserted roads at this hour of night,his mind was getting clouded with deadly thoughts.
He directly went to the place where he left her but she was not there,he decided to follow the same raod and after driving for about 20 minutes  he saw twinkle sitting against a tree hugging her legs to her body and crying.
She was crying it made his heart clench,he got down from the car and went to her and placed his hand on her shoulders,she looked at him and turned her head away.
Kunj:Twinkle ghar chalo,bahut raat ho gayi hai.
Twinkle:Tum jao mera abhi man nahi hai.
Kunj:Twinkle yeh kya bacho wali zid hai haan,yahan raat bhar bahar raod par rehna ka kya matlab.
Twinkle:Tumhe kya farak padhta hai,waise bhi its over so jao ghar mai ajaungi.
Kunj was fed up with her and pulled her to him by her arm and she landed on his chest crashing into him.
He holds her by her shoulders and looks directly into her eyes,
Kunj:Yeh kya zid hai hai twinkle?
Twinkle:Koi bhi zid nahi hai kunj and I said na I will return home when I will feel like or even if I want I will not because its all over kunj,tumne hi toh kaha tha.
Kunj:Haan haan kaha tha maine aur tune maan bhi liya,itni aasaani se meri batein kabse manne lagi tu?
He said frustrated at her.
Twinkle:Jitni assani se tumne ye rishta over kar diya.
Kunj:Maine kahan aur tumne maan liya?
Twinkle:Haan toh apne muh se bola hai tumne.
She looked at him with hurt filled eyes.
Kunj:Mai gusse mai tha twinkle,tune soch bhi kaise liya ki mai yeh rishta khatam karna chahata hun,itna bhi bharosa nahi hai mujhse,Dont you trust me even a little bit twinkle.
Twinkle:I do trust you kunj more than my life but if it is your happiness to live  without me than I will do it.
Kunj:Live without you tu aisa bol bhi kaise sakti hai twinkle,tujhe pata bhi hai how much important you are to me,what you mean to me twinkle,jab tujhe kuch hota hai toh dard mujhe hota,jab tu roti hai dil mera tot ta hai,jab bhi tere sath kuch bura hota hai tab meri ruh kamp uthti hai(Whenever something bad happens with you My sould gets a shiver),I cannot see someone putting a bad eye on you,I cannot bare when someone touches you,Mann karta hai uss insaan ko jaan se mar dun,aur ajj uss admi ko bhi mar deta agar tu mujhe na rukti,Tu mere liye bahut important hai twinkle,And whatever I said I dont mean any of that.
Twinkle:Kyu kunj kyu,kyu tumhe itna farak padhta hai,agar mujhe kuch hota hai.
Kunj:Farak padhta hai Kyunki I love you Damnit,I love you suna tumne I LOVE YOU TWINKLE,I LOVE YOU.
He said lightly shaking her and pulling her closer to him.
She just kept staring into his eyes,thier eyes locking ,kunj starring into her eyes,shocked with his sudden confession,Twinkle hugged him tightly crying.
Twinkle:I love you to kunj,mai bhu tumse bahut pyaar karti hun she said hugging him tighter.
He hugged her back,she was still crying he knew it He felt it.
Twinkle:Tumhe pata hai How afraid I was when you said Its over kunj,tumhe pata bhi hai mujhe kitna hurt hua,It can never be over between us samjhe tum,I need you and tum nahi jaa sakte mujhe chodkar and even if you will try to do it,I will never let you go,samjhe tum kabhi nahi jane dongi.
He took her face in his hands and wiped her tears.
Kunj:Kabhi nahi jaunga never,no matter what happens,I'll never ever leave you alone he said running his hand over her face.
They were again looking into each other's eyes,when twinkle said,
Twinkle:Ab dekhte hi rahoge ya karogi bhi?
Kunj looked at her with confused expressions and she let out a Hmphh of frustration and captured his lips in a loving kiss,it took him few seconds to register what was happening but finally he gave in and they kissed with all the love,there was only love between them,no misunderstanding no insecurity only love pure love and someone called mr.Luthra was burning seeing them he was burning in the fire he himself ignited🀣.
Twinkle:You know what kunj Its all over because its a new start,A new start where it will be only us.
Kunj:Yes and chalo ab ghar chalte kyunki kaal subah hame mrs.amritsar bhi toh jeetna hai.
Twinkle:Yes..
Kunj:Aur twinkle ab mujhe mera bed wapas chahiye..
Twinkle:Tumhara nahi hamara bed,jispar hum dono soyenge ek sath lekin right side meri.
Kunj:Jaisa app bolo meri Biwi ji.
twinkle:Chale pati ji.
kunj:Hanji ji
he said taking her hand in his and walking to thier car,opening the door for her,she sat in the car and ge took his seat on the driving seat,smiled at her and started the car towards thier home,thier new start with love.
kunj was laying on the right side of the bed and twinkle was laying half on him,her head was placed on his chest and one leg was entwined with his,he was hugging her waist and they slept peacefully in each other's arms.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing Os beautifully written.
Loved it. πŸ‘
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

Wow amazing Os beautifully written.
Loved it. πŸ‘

Thank you hailyπŸ˜ƒ
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow such a lovely os hrideyy
loved it 

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanvs

wow such a lovely os hrideyy

loved it 

thanm youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Oh oh...beautiful...❀️

Thankx (:
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Thank you jerryπŸ˜ƒ
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Thank you meena diπŸ˜ƒ
abshcool thumbnail
omg super - duper os re.,...πŸ‘
loved it...😳
luthra burn baby burn...🀣
n twinkle's dialogue
"kuch karoge bhi ya dekhte rahoge"πŸ˜†
loved this line...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

kiddu update as always...πŸ‘
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hridey.. Yar kya bolu. No words.  yar how did u pen down every os so perfectly.  
Just don't want to finish it. If u write an os of 100 pages then also I m not satisfied.
Such a unique one u r.hats off.

If anything happens in tei whatever u have written down till now then it is a treat for us 

Keep writing