Tashan-E-Ishq Written Update 25th Feb 2016

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
--Written Update--
The episode starts with,
Kunj leaving in his car and twinkle standing on the road,yuvi says mission succesful atleast they have differences between then now.
Twinkle says kunj I cannot live without you, need you kunj,I cannot even think to live without you,you and me cant be over kunj,she starts walking on the raid and leans against a tree remembring whatever kunj said,kunj comes and stops the car infront of her,she gets in the car and looks at him but without saying any word he starts friving.
They reaches home,twinkle is walking but she trips and hurts her feet he helps her to get up but she is not able to he picks her up in his arms and takes her to thier bedroom.
Twinkle thinks kunj please say something,I cannot bare your silence.
He makes her sit on the bed and is leaving but twikle holds his hand and says wont you talk to me,just look at me once,but he frees his hand and leaves.
He is in washroom and remembers how those guyz teased her ,what was about to happen with her.
Twinkle comes in the washroom and goes to him and closes the tap,he opens it she closes it and in all this the thier hands go toghether in the tap and it breaks,water splashing over them kunj puts his hand on the tap and twinkle puts her hand on his.
He moves to get a clotha and twinkle slips kunj holds her and they share they share a eyelock.
Twi kle moves away and he somehow manages to stop the water,twinkle starts sneezing and he gives her a towel andleaves from there.
Twinkle says I know kunj you are hurt,but I know whenver a problem was there you faught against the whole world alone and now its my turn And I promise I will solve this purvi issue very soon and when everything will be alright The silence between us will also end.
Everyone is on dinning table and manohar remembers the blackmailing.
Bebe is saying something to him but he dosent reply.
Twinkle comes and bebe calls her for dinner,she takes her seat beside kunj.
Bebe asks her how was your day.
Yuvi asks her where you went after the photo session?
Twinkle says I was not well So I left from there.
Bebe says but you were not home so where you went.
Kunj says she was with me.
Thereis a discussion about next round and all.
Manohar gets a call and its from purvi,he gets temsed and leaves from there.
Twinkle enters in purvi's room and tries to find purvi's phone so that she can delete the video and other evidences.
Twinkle hides n ghe cupboard wjen she feels someone is coming.
Purvi and her husband enters the room.
Twinkle records thier conversation in which purvi reveals that they ard not husband and wife.
Kunj is in his room and bebe comes and asks him to get ready,bebe says I guess you fought but its common between husband wife that does not mean you will not support her.
Kunj says I wont go there bebe.
Bebe says I know its your personal matter,kunj says bebe I always supported her so why cant she for once agree with me,if she dosent care for my feelings then I will als mot go.
Purvu sees twinkle and snatches her mobile and deleted the video.
Purvi says if you will try to be smart with me then I will delete you from this world.
Bebe says you are correct she didnt listen to you,okay punish her let her get insulted infront of everyone,kunj says its not like that.
Bebe says she is your wife,its your duty to support her ,the world is like that that does not mean we should lock her in this house infact you should support her.
Finally he agrees and takes a shirt from bebe and smiles.
-Break1-
Everyone is seated in the hall and mahi asks says I am.not able to see twinkle di I guess kunj jiju has not came.
Yuvi thinks and he wont come to.
The host comes and announces the third round but twinkle comes there and says 1 minute sir.
She goes to the stage and says I am sorry everyone but I want to tell you a truth,one of the couples here is cheating and sbe playes a video which has the entire conversation of purvi and the guy.
The truth of purvi is out infront of everyone.
Then twinkle remebers how she made the video with a hidden camera which was in her hand bag.
Yuvi puches his fist on his hand and thinks that purvi's truth is out.
-Break2-
Twinkle says they are frauds,they also blackmail rich poeple,and now there game is over I have informed the police and they are coming to arrest them.
Twinkle says thank you babaji for helping me,my reason for participating in this contest is now over.
-Precape-
Twinkle is leaving fron the venue and kunj comes he asks her where are yo leaving,twinkle says Now the reason for participating in this contest is over So I am leaving.
Kunj says I dont know if you care about your reputation or not But I do care for my wife's reputation,comeon lets show them we are not the one's to run away.
Edited by .FlightOfEagle. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks a lot for the written update
.Ragini. thumbnail