Hello welcome here...!
NYC prologue ..
Continue soon
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
INTRO

Hey friends...I m back...
First of all...Thank u so  much  for appreciating me...
I specially wanna Thank Raksha di and Mamta di...they helped me a lot..
so Thank u di...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
 I m here with the Intro...
as its the MYSTERY...
not proofread..

Ishita:

A very beautiful girl with beautiful doe  shaped chocolaty brown eyes, chubby cheeks ,beautiful pink petels like lips and fair completion name Ishita mehra, was selected for MBBS course in delhi. She was from a small town. She don't have any faithfull friends. All just use her for their studies as she was very talented, topper of class. Many boys wanted her as their gf but she never gave them a single glance. She was fighter, if any boy misbehaves with  her she used to beat him but inside she was a fragile girl who longs for love. She afraid of men, no one knows this as she used to fight but she hides this. No one ever seem to understand her, she is just a mistery, a secretive girl.

She and her roommate became very good friends. Her roommate name was mihika. She was getting comfortable with her. Mihika  have a boyfriend whose name was mihir. Three months passed in jiffy. According to mihika..ishu was a very talkative girl but nothing did she knew how much pain did she hide by talking random stuffs...to overcome her loneliness, guilt,and many more she just pretend to talk more to be friendly but this time genuinely she like mihika. She assume her as a sister because no one except her family gave her this importance..but she has her own guards  too...

Raman:

A handsome boy named Raman bhalla is Mihir's best friend and roommate too.. All four were studying in same university. But raman was doing this for someone. His aim was different. His family too lives in delhi but he visits them only on weekends. He love his brothers daughter a lot. Her name is ruhi. Ruhi is daughter of his bhai(ranveer bhalla) and bhabhi(isha bhalla)(brothers wife). He loves his bhabhi a lot but she died in an accident. He knows that she was killed, but don't know real culprit. His main aim is to complete his remaining studies and join his family business bhalla enterprises and to lead it to new heights by defeating his rivals and to take revenge from killers of his loving bhabhi.

He has done a lot of things to save his family, his siblings, infact he joined for hi beloved bhabhi. After death of his beloved bhabhi he has never been genuinely happy except the time he spends with Ruhi. He has gone in depression due to his bhabhi's death but also wanted to know whole truth...He wanted to solve this mystery. MIhir and Raman are friends from high school as they were at boarding together, so mihir knows Raman and his pain very well as his bhabhi was sole reason he leaved boarding and started living in his house. She was just the centre of attraction, or can say a thread which joins the family...

Omprakash bhalla: MD of bhallaenterprises

Santoshi bhalla: wife of  Omprakash bhalla

Ranveer bhalla: ramans elder brother, has a daughter named ruhi bhalla

Isha bhalla: wife of ranveer bhalla and mother of ruhi bhalla, killed by someone

Romie bhalla: younger brother of raman

Rinky bhalla:twin of romie and younger daughter of bhalla family.

Mihika Iyer: friend of ishu, gf of mihir

Mihir Arora: friend of raman, bf of mihika

Ashok khanna: businesss rival of bhallas  and...(come to know as story proceeds)

Suraj khannna: Cousin of Ashok...wants to be sole owner of khanna enterprises.

Rest will be known as the story proceeds...

Thats it..

CONFUSED? 

cant connect prologue and this...dont worry it will be clear soon u guys can assume whats the story is ...its not only a love story but a mystery too...u can guess by this...

plz leave long comments...i really like read it...thank u for appreciation...as u all know i m new to this forum so plz send buddy to me...

i will give u back to back 4 updates...and u just tell me hows it...if i wont get sufficient comments then i will discontinue it...thank u once again to all readers who have appreciate me to write this...

traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow...awesome and interesting character sketch
Don't discontinue it ok
Waiting for the update
Continue soon