Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Sunny in his time was indeed very successful star but Bobby was not. Sunny Deol tbh is a far superior actor then Bobby .

Admittedly I have only watched a handful of movies of each one, two brothers and even their father, but I always found Sunny was a better actor than the other two. 
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
sunny was a superstar
bobby was a bankable star late nineties
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sunny Deol aaj bhi superstar hain...aur tab bhi tha...his flop movies too had decent viewership on Television...
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Regarding Sunny in North India his movies always did well. But overall they weren't as good as they were in north and hence he wasn't pan India star like Khans.
I can't fathom how a movie like Arjun Pandit is average grosser. I guess it must have been a superhit if only north India was taken into account.
Edited by Hydro123 - 8 years ago
WiLdBoRn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They are not superstar ther are super flop
rimoo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sunny was a huge star during 90s. 
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sunny was a superstar while bobby was a star, today both are struggling to get movies.

they came on comedy nights live but I don't know why, to celebrate ghayal's success? that movie bombed so instead of throwing a party they came to a show to celebrate it?

btw bobby is 48 but looks much younger, same goes for sunny, what do these deols do?
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adventurousman

sunny was a superstar while bobby was a star, today both are struggling to get movies.

they came on comedy nights live but I don't know why, to celebrate ghayal's success? that movie bombed so instead of throwing a party they came to a show to celebrate it?

btw bobby is 48 but looks much younger, same goes for sunny, what do these deols do?

Bold- They do what every star & actor does nowadays... Khans don't look their age either...
Haven't seen any recent Bobby's movies... But Sunny's face looked very puffed up in a recent movie( still looked good though) I think he overdid it...

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
both were known for their action movies. 
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sunny Deol - Yes.

Glad Ghayal Once Again did so well, one of the nicest people in Bollywood. Genuinely nice. A solo hero at 60 is a testament to his popularity in the past when his contemporaries are like Sanjay Dutt and Jackie Shroff are nothing but fillers. Glad Sunny and Anil are still doing well.