Ravi Finally Confronting His Greedy Mom (Y)

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Amidst all the drag and Kidnapping Tamasha , I really loved how finally Ravi confronted his greedy mother Manju when she tried to stop him from saving Devika 👏..In most female dominated soaps today , we hardly see a male lead standing up for his wife's self respect or honour that too in front of his mother .. But I m glad Ravi is different from the rest and dint fall for his mother's emotional blackmailing tricks and instead gave her a good reality check about her greediness due to which she lost all respect in his eyes today  👍🏼

4 important things that Ravi said to his mother which I really wanted him to say one day and I m glad finally that day had come 😃

First he told his mother how he was shocked and ashamed to know that his mother actually demanded dowry(property papers) from Devika in return of Sakshi's wedding and even after all this its Devika's greatness that she never told  him about this just so that mother-son relation dont get spoilt and she still wants to stop her son from saving Devika's life...how can a mother b so heartless   --- Check 👍🏼

Second he told his mother that  if he and Devika had separated because of this property issue , then he would hv comitted suicide since he cannot live without Devika ..Then what his mother would hv done ..Would she cry over property or her son's death ? --- Check 👍🏼

Third he told his mother that tomorrow if his mother was kidnapped and Devika stopped him from saving his mother , would it look good ? He fulfilled his son's duty by bailing her out from jail though he also said that he does repent bailing her out since as per his mother's logic police should handle it which means she should hv been in jail only and let police handle her case 😆😆  and now its time to fulfill a husband's duty by protecting his wife -- Check 👍🏼

Fourth and most important he told his mother that today she actually lost all respect in his eyes and if she dont want to stoop further low in his eyes , then its better she dont stop him because today nothing can stop him from reaching to his Devika , not even his mother's false kasam 😃 --- Check 👍🏼

I so badly wanted Ravi to give this sort of reality check to his mother one day , and I m glad that this kidnapping track at least brought out his mother's greedy face in front of him and Ravi finally confronted his mother over it  😃 ... Its high time Manju realises her mistake and stop running after money or else I wont b surprised if Ravi tomorrow decides to stay separately with his wife once this kidnap track is over 🤔 ... The kind of possessive Husband Ravi is , I m sure he wont tolerate his wife getting insulted by his mother-in-law anymore now that he knows the reality of his mother

Now only thing remaining is Nivi's real face to b exposed in front of Ravi and I m sure he wont leave Nivi alive then 😆..I mean if he can blast off his mother for the whole property thing , then imagine Nivi ka kya hoga once he knows her reality 😆😆

Its good to see how Ravi as a husband is constantly standing up for his wife's self respect , happiness and honour right from the beginning of this show 👏 and despite all the other nonsense we hv witnessed , CVs at least did a fair good job with Ravi's character and kept it intact even after almost 250 episodes 👍🏼

Bas now the kidnapping track has to end or at least let Ravi find Devika now .. Enough of this depressing track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you jyoti dear  for the post ..
What you mention here is 100% truth and the only truth.

Ravi character .. one of the best . Thanks to Cvs 👍🏼 for maintaining his character from start. 

I watch this scene few times only for Krip acting . Such an awesome actor he is. The scene he shouting to his brothers to make his greedy mother understand his situation give goose bump. 

Ya you saying right .. i his mother can get this kind of treatment think about Nivi.. waiting for it 😈.

Kidnap track make me 🤢 .. Cvs please .. Enough of this track .. We want our Ravika back very badly. 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Thank you jyoti dear  for the post ..

What you mention here is 100% truth and the only truth.

Ravi character .. one of the best . Thanks to Cvs 👍🏼 for maintaining his character from start. 

I watch this scene few times only for Krip acting . Such an awesome actor he is. The scene he shouting to his brothers to make his greedy mother understand his situation give goose bump. 

Ya you saying right .. i his mother can get this kind of treatment think about Nivi.. waiting for it 😈.

Kidnap track make me 🤢 .. Cvs please .. Enough of this track .. We want our Ravika back very badly. 

Looks like our wish almost came true today 😲..I mean Ravi actually strangled Nivi when she was about to shoot Devika 😲...I went like go Ravi go just kill this woman 😆 .. I wish he saw her face under the burkha too but now at least he knows that a woman is involved in this kidnapping too ..If Ravi can strangle Nivi even without seeing her face because she dared to kill Devika .. then wonder what will happen to her once he sees her face 😈 ...

Finally RaVika r together kidnapped now .. pheww 😆 .. it was such a heartwarming and emotional reunion epi today .. will post its pics soon .. the hugs , kisses , everything was so magical and Krip-Aparna just nailed it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Vandana Jain on Twitter posted these collages from today's episode 👏 .. they r so dam touching and almost looked real .. 😭😭 ... both were fabulous and actually made RaVika so real 👏👏

Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Iyoti for the pictures and the lowly news that devika is safe, because I didn't see the episode yet it comes on 8:30PM in Ottawa, Canada.  Really appreciated!!!!
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks joyti for the collages and I'm waiting for your postings  
As you said I dont mind Ravika being kidnap together . just watching them together is enough for me 😆 😉

Its so real I tell you . OMG .. such an emotional reunion .. they nailed it 👏 👏 👏 excellent acting Aparna & Krip  ⭐️ ⭐️. Lovely couple ❤️

Nivi .. feel like killing her 😡  . Ravi will kill her for sure if he know she is involved. 

Super jodi .. very emotional . I love it . Love you Ravika .

Edited by plily - 8 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said, Jyoti.

I think Ravi is such a wonderful character 👏 A lot of daily soap heroes tend to be doormats in front of their family (mothers in particular) but Ravi stood up for his wife and told his mother how she was in the wrong. He gave her a fitting reply without being disrespectful or insulting to his mother. He just gave her a few home truths which were very much needed. Ravi's mother has always been in the wrong. And she had the audacity to tell her son to choose between a mother and wife, which should never be the case because both have their own place in a man's life.

I think that mini outburst from Ravi came out at the right time. He kept it in for far too long and his mother was taking liberties. She has shown zero concern for Devika and cares only about the fact that she couldn't get her hands on Devika's property. Really sad! I can't believe she ignores the fact that her son has been distraught and in pieces without his wife. Heartless mother!

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaLLaKhil

Thank you so much Iyoti for the pictures and the lowly news that devika is safe, because I didn't see the episode yet it comes on 8:30PM in Ottawa, Canada.  Really appreciated!!!!

And it seems both RaVika r kidnapped now as per spoiler on location video .. chalo at least both r together now 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Thanks joyti for the collages and I'm waiting for your postings  

As you said I dont mind Ravika being kidnap together . just watching them together is enough for me 😆 😉

Its so real I tell you . OMG .. such an emotional reunion .. they nailed it 👏 👏 👏 excellent acting Aparna & Krip  ⭐️ ⭐️. Lovely couple ❤️

Nivi .. feel like killing her 😡  . Ravi will kill her for sure if he know she is involved. 

Super jodi .. very emotional . I love it . Love you Ravika .

there is new video on IF .. it seems both r kidnapped together and they r planning to run away by diverting the attention of kidnappers with their fake kach kach 😆 .. should b fun 😳

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Viola..

Well said, Jyoti.

I think Ravi is such a wonderful character 👏 A lot of daily soap heroes tend to be doormats in front of their family (mothers in particular) but Ravi stood up for his wife and told his mother how she was in the wrong. He gave her a fitting reply without being disrespectful or insulting to his mother. He just gave her a few home truths which were very much needed. Ravi's mother has always been in the wrong. And she had the audacity to tell her son to choose between a mother and wife, which should never be the case because both have their own place in a man's life.

I think that mini outburst from Ravi came out at the right time. He kept it in for far too long and his mother was taking liberties. She has shown zero concern for Devika and cares only about the fact that she couldn't get her hands on Devika's property. Really sad! I can't believe she ignores the fact that her son has been distraught and in pieces without his wife. Heartless mother!

Exactly .. most male leads hardly open their mouth in front of their mothers even if they r wrong .. I m glad Ravi does not fall in that category ..

He did keep quiet and tried to ignore his mother's mistakes as long as it was not a very serious one .. but this time she actually tried to stop him from saving Devika who is his life just because of her silly revenge game 😡 .. no wonder Ravi vented out all his bottled up frustrations finally .. but I dont think Ravi's mother really learnt any lesson .. she is still busy running behind Nivi ...
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love love love ravi!! Best husband ever! Thanks for the post.