Happy Birthday Arpita

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

"Hey everyone! It's your girl, Superwoman and welcome to my vlog."

"So, I have a really tight schedule for today and it's all top secret for now but you guys can see the preparations for this event. It's simply a precaution because the event is for someone who is great at stalking and we can't afford to have her find out," said Lilly.

"Guys, that idiot found out about it, as usual, and now she's been following me around the entire time. Thankfully, it's already her birthday and she didn't find out a week earlier unlike last time." Ananya said, glaring at Shivi who was responsible for revealing her surprise.

"Alright, alright, but I didn't tell her this time. She found out by sheer dumb luck but she doesn't know what we're doing. She only knows about a surprise," Shivi replied.

"Wait, how are we getting her there?" asked Debo, wondering how they were going to take her to Unicorn Island without raising any suspicions.

"It's really easy. We're just going to take her to dinner in a 'new restaurant' which just happens to be Unicorn Island." Krishna said, smirking.

"Let's get moving, people. We don't have much time, Lilly's already there." Annie said.

"We're here at Unicorn Island and honestly, I'm freaking out by just looking at the amount of food, which fortunately, will be gobbled by Arpi. Additionally, Priyanka Chopra, John Green and my bae Selena are going to be here as well but they're running a bit late. Also, meet my new friends!" said Lilly, pointing the camera towards Ananya, Krishna, Debo, Roshni, Annie, Maliha, Mally and Java.

"Arpi, if you're watching this, we totally fooled you." Rosh said, sticking her tongue out and Lilly quickly moved on to the others.

Shivvy, who brought Arpi to the Unicorn Island, ran to bring the cake. As Java, Rosh and Shivv brought the cake, Arpi changed her thought process. She went from obsessing about her favorite idols to being mesmerized by the delicious dessert.

The next few minutes were a blur for her as she cut the cake and fed it to everyone. The hall was filled with pizza slices, burgers, ice Cream, popcorn, doritos, goldfishes, skittles,  french fries, and many other potato items which only Arpi could name.

As Lilly and Priyanka headed towards Arpita, she swayed in shock, however John Green caught hold of her before she could fall. The entire time, Arpi smiled, like the idiot she was.

"Happy Birthday, Arpita!" They wished her in unison and at that moment, Arpi started crying.

"Oh my god! Guys, you got them all here for me? Really? How did you manage it? How did you turn this place into my happy place? How did you get away with it? Someone answer me!" Arpita asked, still crying.

"Shut up Arpi! We just managed it somehow. Don't cry, it's hard to be awesome but you can always try." Ananya said, with a sickly sweet smile.

"Stop bickering, you two." Maliha said, making the others present laugh.

"Arpita, won't you greet us?" Priyanka asked, making Arpi blush and everyone else laugh.

"I don't think she's interested." John Green replied, laughing.

"Guys, don't make the poor girl so conscious. I was the same when I met my bae. Yes, I'll stop being creepy now." Lilly said, smiling at Arpi and then at Selena.

"Arpita, come here." Selena called her and pulled her into a hug with Arpi sighing softly.

After interacting with her favorites and eating almost all of the food, Arpi was finally going to leave Unicorn Island. Unfortunately, she had to wait for some time even after her favorites left because there was barely any food left for her friends. The gobbler ate it all. However, they had pizzas with no cheese and headed towards their respective places.

Arpita's phone came alive as she switched it on and was filled with messages and notifications from various social sites. She waited for the notifications to stop and then finally checked her phone to see that all the pictures posted by her favorite celebrities. Afterwards, she visited Lilly's vlog, which had been edited very quickly for posting. The vlog showed her how stupid and foolish she had been showing while having the time of her life. 

YUVIKA_15
.LILGREENROBOT. || .USERNAME.
PANCAKES || PANCHAN || -CRAZYSOBTIAN- || OTAKUGIRL-DEBO || 26JAVEY

Edited by santiagosentyou - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On this day, we would like to have the privilege of telling you how special you are for us. Your stalking skills are so polished that we had no clue how to keep this as a surprise for you, but guess what? We didYou listed your favorites as none but then, we are smarter than you think.

We hope that you get to meet all your favorites one day and that you get to eat as much aloo parathas (loaded with butter) you want, without gaining weight. 

You are the rajnikaanth of the Crazy Creatives. Thank you for all those amazing tags you've made for so many threads! And thank you, for bearing the insults on your special day (we know you loved it the most!) 

On that note, we want to wish you a very happy birthday Arpita! Have a great day, full of beautiful surprises! 

Never change yourself and keep being the crazy person that you are and keep making us smile with your unicorn-ness!

Here is a special gift for you:

happy birthdayarpita!

Edited by puzzles. - 8 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Arpi! 🤗
Have a great year ahead. And well, all the best. :P
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Arpi!!
❤️ To our amazing captain in RAD!

Yayy, Superwoman is ❤️!! It's cool that you like her!

Amazing thread guys!! Well done and amazing siggy!
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Supergirl! <3
Enjoy your day to the fullest :D
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Arpita, meri pyaari papita!
Hope this year and all the following are blessed with successful opportunities and you spread your unicorn magic all across the planet like Lilly has. (Really, she is all over the place. So is PC for that matter... is this a hint by any chance? 🤔)

In final words:

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Eh, I totally forgot something.

1.We all love you.

2.Here, have a unicorn. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Happy Birthday, Arpi! 🤗 Hope you have a great one! 🤗

P.S Lovely B'Day thread by u, CC's! 😃
unitatoxo. thumbnail