WiLdBoRn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I had never experience ghost lol
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hermione82

There are couple of actually which I heard.

One of them is at my friends house.
It was about newly built house in a bit deserted area in outskirt of Bangalore city
whenever the family (parents and one brother and one sister) used to dinner together at ground floor they felt the footsteps of someone in the 1st floor.This continued for few months. Even the guests at their place felt the same.After that they used to feel the presence of someone else all the time.My friend (the sister) said many times it happened that someone answered her questions and she thought it was her brother but later realized that her brother was not there at all. Same case with the brother as well. Finally they packed the bag and said bye bye to the house.

I don't have any personal experience but I think the dogs can anticipate a nearby death.
Every time someone dies in my locality the street dogs starts crying at night from 2-3 days back or totally stop barking even in the presence of stranger in the middle of the night which are extremely unlikely.I have noticed it for long now

Yes,dogs mostly start crying before two three days.we noticed it too
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maine ek baar chuddion ki jhanjhanahat suna tha,jab main akela tha ek andheri jagah per
per main soch raha hoon sayad wo mera bhram hoga
jo bhi ho 
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My mom was once sitting in doorway she heard some noise and later some pushed her.we all were sleeping.it was summer and usually electricity goes in summer nights so it was dark she thought it was my uncle but it Was no one.
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
My friend has made robot which has all the sensors attached and the infra camera's which we call as night visions...

there are really few haunted place in India or rather i say house we are going to make him go there 

i don't know you people have watched the show called " The Chair" which was showed in MTV but was pulled back due to gov interference 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Has any one ever been to Bhargarh in Rajasthan ?
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 2filmy

Has any one ever been to Bhargarh in Rajasthan ?

Kya hai wahan ?
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

Kya hai wahan ?

Bahut jagah pe pada hai ki wahan kuch to hai...kai log gaye the...bahut logo ko ajeeb mehsoos hua...