Adaa Khan Sesha |Uff Teri Ada

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
sesha just stole my heart even more after today. i cannot describe how much i adore this character and each day i see her i feel like she is the best thing in this show for me. before i was fida over her caring and loving nature toward her sister shivanaya but today after knowing how much she loved her aunt and she won't spare those who had hurt her aunt and uncle is the best thing to see. family is family, if someone harms your family like this they deserve to be punished and sesha is doing the same. she once had a loving family, parent's but they were force to be apart then she found mother in her aunt and she was also stolen from her by this cruel family. she has lost alot like shivanaya. shivanaya lost her mother and father while sesha lost her aunt and mother figure both are in the same boat.

sesha is in rage and i like her like that, i loved the pain, the softness in her eyes when she was talking about her family. she was not always this cruel this people made her like this and now it's pay back time. in her eyes there is no mercy for anyone, you get what you give is her method. i must say Adaa Khan you rocks👏👏⭐️⭐️ you are a superstar, you have breathed life into the character sesha and you made sesha come out as the most interesting character for us sesha fans. keep up the hardwork and make us feel proud of you and loving the character sesha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdmalde thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very rightly said... Agree with each word..
shalluuu thumbnail
Dear after killing parents culprit I never see that smile on shiv  face that I actually see on sesha face ...and it's all for mausi...

In this world human never care for human ...naagin caring for naagin ...I m happy with this idea...
Edited by shalluuu - 8 years ago
sdmalde thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

In this world human never care for human ...naagin caring for naagin ...I m happy with this idea...

True... Women of other shows should learn something from these two...