TOI:Madhura Naik plays icchadhari peacock in 'Naagin'

Posted: 8 years ago

The actress will be seen in a never-seen-before avatar on the show The list of shape-shifters, which so far has seen naagin and mongoose adding to the drama of the top-rated show of Naagin, will have a new icchadhari animal entry. 

This time it is a peacock, which will be played by Madhura Naik, who has featured on shows like 'Tum Aise Hi Rehna', 'Comedy Classes' and 'Uttaran'. Madhura confirms, "I start shooting from tomorrow." Just like the nevla (mongoose), which is being essayed by Rajat Tokas, the peacock will be seen as an enemy of the naagins. 

Neha Maheshwri, TNN 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
Tfs ..Ichadhari peacock ðŸ˜†
🥱 The list is increasing of Icchadari beings. 
Originally posted by Aalina.

Tfs ..Ichadhari peacock ðŸ˜†

this sounds funny .. ðŸ˜†I guess this is in order to adjust the extension till May😉 ðŸ˜†
I can't stop laughing, 🤣 approximately 20-22 episodes left and EK busy bringing more n more Ichadhari animals, just to extend the show, seems like she is in no mood to end this by may, so many tracks left unsolved, and she is busy with her Ichadhari animals..
v.soon we will see Ichadhari Penguin   ðŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by 1Rockstar1

I can't stop laughing, 🤣 approximately 20-22 episodes left and EK busy bringing more n more Ichadhari animals, just to extend the show, seems like she is in no mood to end this by may, so many tracks left unsolved, and she is busy with her Ichadhari animals..
v.soon we will see Ichadhari Penguin   ðŸ˜ˆ

all animals are enemies of snakes .. just tell me don't snakes have any friends ?? allies ?? other than Shivji of course ?/
Originally posted by Sutapasima

all animals are enemies of snakes .. just tell me don't snakes have any friends ?? allies ?? other than Shivji of course ?/

They do. She is known as Ekta Kapoor. 🤣
Kuch bhi 
Ekta mata ka dimagh wakeyi kharab ho chuka hai pura cant imagine she is the same women...who had given us classicc like Kahani,,kyunki..kasauti and what not!!

OH GOD--ichadari pecockkk  ...🥱...what next...Ichadari---frog...or...ichadhari rhino..

BTW saap aur newlyey ki sushmani to suni hai 

Lekin more jaise ek shant sundar prani ka Saapp se kya connection 

Matlab...Balajai teleflims is now gone caseee 

Baapa reee ...Samjhlaaa tuhmi!!😲

kya kya din agayey hai bhaiii
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

They do. She is known as Ekta Kapoor. 🤣