If you need to give Agnipareeksha for your self respect give it- Janak

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today Janak gave something to Sita that was more or less prophetic. If it comes to give Aginpareeksha for her self respect she has to give it. 
If you look Janak gave wise counsel to his daughter. To understand that people in Ayodhya doesnt know her from birth, she also doesnt know them from birth. So if by any chance she is hurt by something , try to understand the situation, use intelligence and overcome it.
Make them your own and make effort to be one among them. But he clearly highlighted one thing. Never lose self -respect. That clearly means you should never be a door mat in your sasural and being a door mat is not agnipareeksha. That is just crying buckets. 

Real Agnipareeksha is when question is raised at your character, on your sanskaar, walk the hard path and prove what your character is, what your sanskaar is. Sometimes you will have to go against the traditions, against the socially set norms, some times you will have to question. But if it is at your self respect do it. 

Have courage to believe in your values and sanskaar and prove that you are right. if you walk the hard path God will be with you. Lord Agni himself vouch for Sita's chastity. Krishna comes for Panchali. The reason is because when it came to their self respect this women were not willing to take it hands down. They proved themselves right for the world to see. 

So have courage. Never compromise on values and your self respect. Stand up for your rights when it matters most. Because if you dont stand up for yourself, you cannot fight for anyone else. 
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True that , so true
One you know you are right , you must be willing to protect your view and yourself , sometimes I turn up into an argument because I find it obvious to prove my point right when I amtrue .
One thing iI have learnt never ever to loose your self respect and your individuality , problems would be large but one who sustains it is the true winner.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a lovely write up. Keep it coming.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Charvi, only thing we need to ensure is that we respect another's individuality. I am a veggie, but when we go for parties there will be both veg and non veg. I have seen 2 types of people when it comes to my choice of vegetarian.
First set ask with a sarcastic smile " You veggie, never eaten non-veg. Then will directly point my caste. With them I stand firm and say yes it is my choice and it has nothing to do with caste. Bhagavad Gita talks about food habits and it says to increase satvik gun in you, it is better to eat veg and less spicy food. 
Then there is second group who ask me " Do you have any problem if we have non veg in front of you" and to them I say " No issues, you can eat" 

To the one who respect my choice, I respect their choice also. But to the one who comes to me with sarcasm I give plain reason for my choice and the fact that I will stick to it. 
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The teaching Janak as father has given to his daughters..he made them
strong independent individuals who follow dharma, do karam and give
respect to all but also when it comes to your SELF RESPECT never back
down on it.. if circumstances come..give Agni pariksha  for your self respect 👏
It was BANG ON.. line⭐️ and show the glimpse of future when Sita will face the
circumstances and will choose to do Agni parkisha!
If you let down your own self than how can you expect others to look up to you..

First give respect to yourself than expect anything from others because if you give
more importance to others and not yourself than your are letting your self down, your
spirit down and this kind of person can't do good for herself/ himself let alone to society.

SKR are giving future hints and are giving build ups from the beginning 👍🏼 they are
handling it well..hope this continues.
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏Asowme as always 
Janak the example of perfect father...👏👏👏just nailed it all the crew member,

What a future build up-----👏The simple one sentence and u get the whole what coming in future this is the beauty of SKR...

So now hope peoples misunderstandin would clear that ram forced sita to give agni pariksha but ...no .today ..Janak teaching proved it all...👏

Now all focus will be on ayodhya and Lankaaa Mithila part is for now done ...the actors are returning back to mumbai..

OH GOD i will teriibly miss JANAK ,,SUNAINA...and MITHILA--😭😭😭

No more mithila ..as far of now..😭

shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Pree if you dont respect yourself, you dont love yourself you cannot respect or love anyone else. If you are unsure of your choices, you cannot convince anyone else
@mannu yes Mithila is over for the time being. 
lifeiscrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shruthi di
thanks for this post😃
Dii Janvi ki symbolisms thread check karo na
i was late to join the discussion😃
share ur opinion😃
manas
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manasa already given the lengthly analysis. You can check in jhanvi's thread😆
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rightly put Shruti !
Janak was so right in his Biddai talk with sita .
Spoke the right things with right emphasis on self respect and on giving others the benfit of time!
Beautiful scene ! The episode was charged with full emotion as well as right message !

Respect for one another is such a factor  that helps or ruins any relationship !

Your mention about the veggie food was so very typical !
Me too have faced such situations and had been quite the same in handling the issue similarly!

It seems like biddai for all the viewers too from Mithila as we go following the journey of Siya ke Ram !
Sure will miss Janak , Sunaina and all the Mithila vasis !