Mastaangi (18th February 2016) Written Update

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
18th Feb 16 Written Update of Mastaangi, IF Exclusive.

Euro get a call from his chamcha that Karan, Ria and Anushka are partying, he plan to go there but Ishaan stop him.

At party: Everyone is saying bye but Karan and Ria ignore each other due to the misunderstanding created by Anaita. On insistence of Jignesh and Trumpet, they say a 'rukha-suka' good bye.

In a drunken state, Anaita arrives at Karan's home. Karan bhabhi come knocking the door, accidently (while trying to stop Anaita from making any noice), remote control is pressed. An adult channel opens and sound start πŸ€£. Bhabhi thinks he is watching adult content and she leaves. Anaita says Karan will have to take her out on a date if he wants her to leave, Karan agree to it but said only as a friend. No other emotions. (Good πŸ˜ƒ).

Ria was worried because Anaita went missing. When Anaita came back (from her meeting with Karan), She said she went to the temple to pray for Ria and Karan friendship. (LOL..πŸ˜†). Later on, Anaita say to herself that she dont know why she feel so much insecurity about Karan and Ria, "I am sure Ria dont have the intension to come between me and Karan then why I think like that".

Ishaan Rai Singhania ask his mans to keep a close eye on Karan, Ria and Anaita. He wants to know everything about them.

Trumpet and Ria came at Karan's house. They have a small talk with Karan's bhabhi. Karan's bhabhi say make your friend understand, he is watching dirty videos on internet at night πŸ˜†. [...] She say what's the point of flirting-shirting, he should instead find a nice girl and fall in love with her. By now, you guys should have set him up with someone. Ria's name come in Jignesh and Trumpet's mind. πŸ˜Š

Anaita is preparing for the date. She is unsatisfied with her outfit and look. Ria say this is sign of increasing chemical 'serotonin'' in blood. This chemical increase when someone have romantic, attraction wali feelings but if it increase too much, those feelings turn into obsession. It is written on your face that you are going on a date but why are you hiding from me? Anaita deny and say she is going to her dad's cousin family dinner. She say to herself "I am sorry Ria but I have to distance you from Karan, not only you, but any other girl, no matter what I have to do for this" πŸ˜‘ (Ria said it right, obsession...).

Jignesh and Trumpet is tring to 'patao' Karan for Ria but he dont want to listen to anything about Ria. He say you guys should also not trust her. Trumpet defend Ria, Karan say Someone (that Anaita😑) told him many things about Ria. Karan ask Trumpet to message Anaita an address but she send her wrong address so that she can bring Ria and Karan closer. (Bravo Trumpet πŸ˜Š)

Ishaan gundaas are tracking every activities of Ria, Karan and Anaita.

Karan and Ria are surprised to see each other. Karan say he is here to meet Anaita. She say shut up, you are blamming my BFF. Karan said he came here to have lunch with Anaita. Ria realise that Anaita lied to her.

Tomorrow Episode Preview:
 Jignesh says to Trumpet this meeting of Karan and Ria will be the turning point of their love story. Karan took Ria's phone. She is about to fall from staircase but he saves her. They look into each other's eye.

Screenshot from today's episode:

(Coming Soon)
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 8 years ago