Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwaryaarjun3

Hello guys...this is Aiswarya...You can call me Aishu...I was a silent reader and Rosidian since loong back...but couldn't do in the fuss of my MBBS degree, mrg, wrk etc etc etc...Now became free from everything for few months as im carrying my first...so wholeheartedly came in...hope u guys will accept me...

hi aishu i m himani happy to see one more rosidian welcome to Rosid world congratulations for ur first baby take care of urself & ur babyEdited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

eid mubarak images

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">wishing u to all Happy Id-Ul-Zuha</font>

same to u di
aishwaryaarjun3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

hi aishu i m himani happy to see one more rosidian welcome to Rosid world congratulations for ur first baby take care of urself & ur baby

thank u himani dear...

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

hey Aishu Di...warm welcome to rosid world...its roshni...so u r doctor...good to know...n u r carrying...how many months??? sry to ask personal questions...just kidding

thanks Roshni dear...Ya...I'm a doc... heard u r preparing for the same...best of luck n yes...u have a long way to go...its not at all a issue that u asked me...reminds me of my sis questions...well im on my third month dear...
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated i will wait for u forever nd death cannot end love
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ramya-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwaryaarjun3

Hello guys...this is Aiswarya...You can call me Aishu...I was a silent reader and Rosidian since loong back...but couldn't do in the fuss of my MBBS degree, mrg, wrk etc etc etc...Now became free from everything for few months as im carrying my first...so wholeheartedly came in...hope u guys will accept me...

hiii didi...this is Ramya...first of all a very warm welcome to u and ur cutie baby to our rosid world...hope u enjoy here with all our rosid ff's...by the way i am studying 11th...😛👏😊
Ramya-22 thumbnail
hiii everyone...updated my 1st ff last 29th part...last part...do read and pls comment..waiting...😛👏
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Updated i will wait for u forever nd death cannot end love

Originally posted by: Ramya-22

hiii didi...this is Ramya...first of all a very warm welcome to u and ur cutie baby to our rosid world...hope u enjoy here with all our rosid ff's...by the way i am studying 11th...😛👏😊

thanks for the warm welcome for me n yeah even the little one...i'm sure she/ he will b happy with ur gesture