ROSID OS : YOU ARE MY SOULMATE

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Businessman Rajendra Bhardwaj the industrialist had as his heir, his only son Siddanth Bhardwaj. Rajendra only one wish to see daughter in law and one women in house bcoz there no one lady in house his wife death when Sid was kid. He lonely handle everything and want  traditional bahu. But Sid had some other plan he luvs Naina a flop model but shows like most popular model Sid attracted by her fake charm who she shown to him. Sid knew that his father never accept her for his DIL so he think wait for sometime. One day Rajendra's health fails and he suffers a heart attack. Fearing that he is not going to live long enough, he asks Sid to introduce him to his girl friend but destiny some other plan Naina had gone away to Srinagar to participate in a fashion show and she could not return as due to snowfall all roads were blocked and air service was suspended. Sid very tensed bcoz his father is critical and want to see his girl friend then that time Sid friend and PA Amar give  advice to bring some other girl and say she is ur girl friend and when uncle recover  u tell the all truth firstly Sid denied but in last he ready he told to Amar find the girl I give money for acting. Amar to hire a model girl who could pose as Rita for some time. Instead, Amar brought an flower seller girl   Roli who is educated but not hi fi like Naina Sid got angry on Amar but he told we had no time so I bring Roli. Sid  take Roli with him and tell his father that she is his girl friend Roli and I want to marry her. Roli touch feet of jamunalal and take blessings Jamunalal very happy and surprised too bcoz he never thought Sid select so traditional girl he think she is so pretty and beautiful he request Roli to stay here for some days Sid shocked but no other option she pleaded to Roli stay here when his father became alright I told everything to him Roli accepted his wish bcoz she loves Sid when they were in college Sid senior of her in college. Roli  begins to take care of jamunalal Sid feel happy to see her concern he slowly start liking to her but can't recognize bcoz he thinks he loves Naina.

One fine day when sid came from jogging and saw roli cleaning the fan and stand on table and she fall anytime sid rushed to her and take in his arms before falling and put down both eyes met and Sid lost in her eyes and try to kiss her but suddenly he gain conscious and say sorry and went from there Roli blushed. Sid entered to his room and took the towel and went to take bath he opened the shower and stood below it to wash not knowing how long he was standing below the shower he was stunned by his behaviour he think  what is happening with me?  I love naina then what all this y I attracted towards her. Her caring nature, sweet voice ,beautiful face everything of her I likd a lot he think may be she took more care of my father that's y I felt like thing.  Rajendra  starts to recover  and other side sid fall for roli but can't accept her heart wish his mind is became  heavy on him and still think naina is his lover. But everytime something happened and sid day by day attract towards Roli. Rajendra now fully alright and time came to when Roli had to leave the house Sid felt bad but Rajendra not interested roli go back to her home he insist her to stay for more 2 days after 2 days my birthday roli agreed Sid very happy and saw Roli with loving eyes roli down her eyelids due to shyness but Roli happiness only for some more time Naina came, followed by her evil mother, Roli knew that her days were very less. Naina got angry when she saw closeness between roli and Sid. Sid totally dependent on Roli Naina unable to bear this and with help of her mother mabnipulated to Sid that Roli is behind ur father money y a girl show more concern when she knew that she came here to acting  Sid came into Naina words. Otherside all efforts of Naina and her mother to win the Rajendra's favours failed. Ultimately on the birthday of the Rajendra Naina's mother revealed the truth to doctor Rajendra's friend  and at the birthday party Roli's true identity was known to everyone. Despite this Rajendra  announced Siddanth's  engagement with Roli whom he had really liked. Naina and her mother left the parti in anger. Siddanth blew into a rage and threatened to leave the house along with Naina and her mother. Rajendra did not stop him. Siddanth rushed to Naina and told everything she shocked and y u do this ur father is ill in every few days definitely he died in some days then we'll marry or u claim for property y we left propert. Sid shocked and gave tight slap to Naina and told I mistake to finf out who's is my true lover and rushed from there to meet roli.  Meanwhile Roli hurt and shattered bcoz he felt Sid also luvs her but all false and decided to leave the house for good. Sid came home and apologize to his father from his behaviour and ask where is Roli rajendra tell she left the house and went to her house. Without other thought he rushed to Roli house and shocked bcoz Roli already packed her bag and ready to leave the city. Roli surprised and shocked to seeing Siddanth. Siddhant entered into the house he locked the door. He came near roli who was standing with tears.  Sid "Roli will you forgive me and accept me I m very big idiot who can't recognize his true love plz forgive me dear " I love u love u a lot  u r my real soulmate doing everything for me and for my papa without any reason u r heart is very big plz come in my life. Roli sat in the bed and crying badly.  Siddhant sat beside her and wrap his hands around her shoulders. Roli lean on his shoulders and crying continuously .Siddhant caresses her back. And said roli don't cry I cant see you in tears. Roli slowly stop crying.Sid wipe her tears .Sid " roli I wish to hear from u that three magical words Roli smiled and said " I love you too". Sid kissed on her lips and hugged tightly after few minutes both relaxed Sid " Roli first come from here papa waiting for us . Both went to Sid house Rajendra gave warm welcome and announced Rosid marriage in coming auspicious date.

Rosid marriage happened in a grand way  both took blessings of Jamunalal.   Rosid left alone in the decorated room. Sid took Roli in his arms dropped her in the bed and lean beside her and moved towards her lips after a while both covered them with a blanket and shared sweet memories. Roli was in her love Sid's arms after that Rosid lived happily forever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...!!!!!very nice sheetal dear...!!!nice twists tooo...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Woww you are so good at writing os..loved it 
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So beautiful love it waiting more from u
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os Di loved it waiting for more ;-)
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice dear😊...this concept too i've seen in hindi film '  dulhan Wohi Jo Piya Man Bhaaye '... Edited by i_am_PRASANNA - 7 years ago