Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ViccoTurmeric

Strange to see BW not having single prominent actress from North East states... Sad :(

I hope Bollywood give chance to Northeast actors/actress 
Danny Denzopa is from Sikkim.He made it big. 

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Do Danny Denzopa looks like Bruce Lee ?
Little bit 😆

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Priyanka did full justice to the role! 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd6EeYF8-w8[/YOUTUBE]

👏

Thanks for sharing this, I hadn't seen it before...but wow! PC really worked hard for that film!
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well,  PC did a fabulous job that's why she is disappointed it didn't work out, na. Bechari Ko Chod Do! 😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheJake

Well,  PC did a fabulous job that's why she is disappointed it didn't work out, na. Bechari Ko Chod Do! 😆

It was a semi-hit and Priyanka's work was appreciated. So I wouldn't say it didn't work out. But if the screenplay and direction was better it would've been a whole different level. Priyanka saved this movie though. 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago
ChotaBheem thumbnail

It was a semi-hit and Priyanka's work was appreciated. So I wouldn't say it didn't work out. But if the screenplay and direction was better it would've been a whole different level. Priyanka saved this movie though. 

By work out she means she didnt get the chance play the role,not box office result.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

By work out she means she didnt get the chance play the role,not box office result.

ohhh "she is disappointed it didn't work out" is about Lin Laishram... i thought they were talking about PC! thanks for clarifying! 
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ohhh "she is disappointed it didn't work out" is about Lin Laishram... i thought they were talking about PC! thanks for clarifying! 

LOL.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Strange. I was just thinking if there were any actors from the north east in bollywood. How there should be.

Hope she does well.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Actually it sounds like she totally understands why PC was cast.  She's just disappointed with how Bollywood works in regards to numbers' game as opposed to displaying a work of art.  

Also, she has a very valid point.  Making someone look ethnically like Mary Kom with prosthetics is not the best way to show respect or love for that person and their heritage.  I'm sure if they had held auditions they could have found someone from north east who was talented enough to pull this off.